Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just my eyes or does she look incredibly dirty in this photo?
Screenshot_20191001_171804.jpg

Reactions: 3
So after all that (saying "goodbyes" to family) she was out of the UK for less than 4 weeks...🙄

How soon before she legs it back to LA to keep an eye on James? He's not liking her Instas any more...

Reactions: 6
oh my god she was SO annoying in the video with lucy.
When Lucy said “well I am actually quite tall i’m 5,8” and Emily jumps in with “yeah NORMAL tall”
like girl shut the duck up already!
Also no way in hell does she have 36 inch hips if her waist is a 25! She would be curvy instead of straight up and down [emoji23]

She’s claiming that her bra size is a 30 C now too!!!😂 She wishes! She said that the size B swimsuit was too tight for her when it looked fine🤔 She has serious issues with her body. So unnecessary to be constantly lying, no one cares...except her!

Reactions: 4
She’s claiming that her bra size is a 30 C now too!!!😂 She wishes! She said that the size B swimsuit was too tight for her when it looked fine🤔 She has serious issues with her body. So unnecessary to be constantly lying, no one cares...except her!
Yupp
Oh yes Emily has nice big hips and large boobs and a tiny waist :rolleyes: She seemed kinda rude in her video with Lucy where Lucy bought her clothes, Emily was saying stuff like "well im sure it looks good on you, but my waist is soo much smaller than my hips so it doesnt suit me"
Emily is straight up and down, no offence, yes she has that super skinny model look, but in terms of being curvy, sorry thats not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That ASOS haul was painful, think we’ve all gathered she’s a size 6 and bra size C and SUPER tall 🤣 she is flat chested, that swimsuit was fine, she has serious issues with her body. It’s like she’s got to constantly prove she is tiny

Reactions: 6
That ASOS haul was painful, think we’ve all gathered she’s a size 6 and bra size C and SUPER tall 🤣 she is flat chested, that swimsuit was fine, she has serious issues with her body. It’s like she’s got to constantly prove she is tiny
She is a C bit ordered an A/B, that really confused me as it still looked a bit big 🤦

Reactions: 4
There's a lot of negative comments on her Asos haul about how many hauls she does and how she promotes fast fashion. Between stupid challenges and hauls she has no other content. She needs to diversify quickly if she still wants to have a career.

Let me guess she’s bored of not having a boyfriend that follows her everywhere

She looks terrible in that post!!! I think she has some serious diet issues, I think she massively calorie restricts and over exercises off camera

Reactions: 2
Reupload as I accidentally put my insta info in the photo haha but she must be constantly checking her Instagram for comments and likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.