Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking kind of fuller in the face and jaw recently - especially in the primark video! Too much filler or is her metabolism catching up with her?

Reactions: 2
The photo of her an Adam on Instagram looks so off.. their feet look HUGE in it? How does she think that’s a good photo/editing job?

Reactions: 4
Its funny how she thinks she has body goals. Like she is extremely thin, thats all, no butt, boobs, hips or waist. We get that you dont have to workout bc being thin is in your "genes", more like everyone can be thin if they eat barely any food and dont work out as well. I have no problem with any body type, but she just needs to stop going on about how her body is just naturally toned and hyping about it all the time, as its very unhealthy to not workout and barely eat

Also does anyone think her and James' relationship is a bit put on. Like I really dont see them doing much together at all, or being together very often. Just feel like shes with him bc she thinks she'll get more fame and hes with her bc shes a young girl :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
The photo of her an Adam on Instagram looks so off.. their feet look HUGE in it? How does she think that’s a good photo/editing job?
That whole picture is just wrong! She had very obviously lengthened both their legs. It just looks completely bizarre xx

Reactions: 5
Her face doesn’t even look like hers in this photo

A video from last year popped up when I was on YouTube and she looks SO different from then. Does anyone else think that she's hit the fillers even harder since starting up with James?

Someone claiming that James is up to no good with his ex Gabriela over on Emily's GG thread...I'd be very skeptical believing it, surely if he wanted her back he'd just dump Emily??? He is liking his ex's photos on Insta, so I dunno.... and she lives in NYC.
Call them over here, GG is dead 😂

I saw an upload from Jake come up on my YouTube last night, his dog got run down, I fell bad for him because wasn’t Cody their joint dog in the beginning?
Didn’t even realise he was still doing YouTube 😬 I assume his friendship with Adem is long over.

Has she got a problem with food!? Her face while she is eating looks disgusted. Also its Mcdonalds not muckdonalds annoys me she says muckfly aswell! 😠

She does this ALL the time!! It drives me nuts. Even my 12 year olds think it’s ridiculous

did anyone see the comment Adam wrote on her Instagram about her editing their legs?
No, what did it say?

Reactions: 1
Oh yes Emily, you not vlogging is a loss to the world!🙄

But seriously, does this mean that she hasn’t been vlogging Australia? Why is she there then??? Her Instagram stories have been pathetic and in no way engaging or interesting. And then a few highly photoshopped images on Insta?! That’s hardly going to inspire anyone to visit Australia. Why do brands work with her?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
oh my god she was SO annoying in the video with lucy.
When Lucy said “well I am actually quite tall i’m 5,8” and Emily jumps in with “yeah NORMAL tall”
like girl shut the duck up already!
Also no way in hell does she have 36 inch hips if her waist is a 25! She would be curvy instead of straight up and down [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These edits are honestly getting so silly - she looks like slender woman. There’s no way she’s actually that tall, and her feet are huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.