Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Adam only on the Australia trip with her to be her photographer? Is it because James isn’t bothered to follow her around? All these clips of her gazing back at him are very weird.

Reactions: 4
IKR it’s so cringe. So stupid. Was surprised to see Adam there again. All fair and good she gets to travel the world but I swear she has no one to make memories with. Just a random online acquaintance. She said way back she was going to visit a friend there (that Aussie girl she met in a vlog?) but turns out it’s just another paid work trip with tagalong Adam. Zzzz

Reactions: 5
I just don't get why she gets these opportunities when she puts up 1-2 stories a day showing the places she travels to. There are lots of smaller travel bloggers that would do amazing content with the opportunities she's given. She's so boring and lazy. And I agree with what's been said here a few times, she obviously has no friends. But would you want to be friends with her??

Reactions: 3
Catching up on this thread this morning and it made we wonder where Jame' other young ex-girlfriends are now...I googled one of them and a podcast came up. I had it on the background and she actually ended up speaking about her relationship with James for over 10 minutes...yikes he really sounds like a piece of work.

She starts talking about James from 14:30 onwards

It sounds like she had her own issues at the time but she and the interviewer both touched on the fact that there was a 9 year age gap between her and James, but he comes across as very immature. She also seemed to have an issue with how much he loved attention from fans and that she was suspicious of how he acted around them and in DMs:sick: She also seemed to say that he found her hard work and childish, yet he still continues to date really young girls, so he obviously didn't learn from that. I get the vibe that James likes young girls who don't really have much going on in their lives so they can fit around his lifestyle.

Also, LOL at the fact that they broke up suddenly when he headed off to LA...I wonder is that why he made sure to take all of his clothes with him this time in case him and Emil break up!😂

I honestly find him so creepy and more than a bit predatory. He started dating his gf before Portia when he was 23 and she was 16🤢 and dumped her after 8 years when McBusted started. As unlikable and bratty as she is, I kinda feel bad for Emily wasting so much time on someone like James, unless she's purely in it for her gain...which she kinda might be??

Reactions: 11
Catching up on this thread this morning and it made we wonder where Jame' other young ex-girlfriends are now...I googled one of them and a podcast came up. I had it on the background and she actually ended up speaking about her relationship with James for over 10 minutes...yikes he really sounds like a piece of work.

She starts talking about James from 14:30 onwards

It sounds like she had her own issues at the time but she and the interviewer both touched on the fact that there was a 9 year age gap between her and James, but he comes across as very immature. She also seemed to have an issue with how much he loved attention from fans and that she was suspicious of how he acted around them and in DMs:sick: She also seemed to say that he found her hard work and childish, yet he still continues to date really young girls, so he obviously didn't learn from that. I get the vibe that James likes young girls who don't really have much going on in their lives so they can fit around his lifestyle.

Also, LOL at the fact that they broke up suddenly when he headed off to LA...I wonder is that why he made sure to take all of his clothes with him this time in case him and Emil break up!😂

I honestly find him so creepy and more than a bit predatory. He started dating his gf before Portia when he was 23 and she was 16🤢 and dumped her after 8 years when McBusted started. As unlikable and bratty as she is, I kinda feel bad for Emily wasting so much time on someone like James, unless she's purely in it for her gain...which she kinda might be??
What is she actually gaining though? She must’ve been gutted when she realised she couldn’t get backstage passes via James for McFly and had to buy the tickets herself 🤣 so it’s not like he gets her closer to hanging out with McFly which I presumed at the start was her only possible gain from being with him

Reactions: 2
What is she actually gaining though? She must’ve been gutted when she realised she couldn’t get backstage passes via James for McFly and had to buy the tickets herself 🤣 so it’s not like he gets her closer to hanging out with McFly which I presumed at the start was her only possible gain from being with him
I think part of it is because so Emily want's to be so ReLaTaBle to all the other McFly fans (do they legit have that many???) and the tour dates are next year...her and James mightn't still be together then! 😂 It would not surprise me if she's only pretending to buy the tickets.

Reactions: 3
I think part of it is because so Emily want's to be so ReLaTaBle to all the other McFly fans (do they legit have that many???) and the tour dates are next year...her and James mightn't still be together then! 😂 It would not surprise me if she's only pretending to buy the tickets.
Tom said he had to buy his own family members tickets and he’s in the band so I doubt she’s been able to get them some other way haha

So she posted a new photo in Australia and I put #AD as the comment (because she had no idea how to declare anything) and she deleted my comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys see the video that Emily did with Em Sheldon?? She tried to highjack it by going on and on about her BOYFRIEND, but Em cut her off!😂 Emily was not impressed!

Emily said that her and James used to be "friends" before they started dating and that he used to "help" her and give her relationship advice, so she was chatting to him when she was in her previous relationship. I always thought that she jumped from the ex to James very quickly. It's very creepy how James was supposedly texting a then 20 year old who was in a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After listening to that podcast, it is all going to end in tears for Emily. In a year we'll have another sit down Youtube video about how toxic James was.

God she was horrid in her new Primark video today. So condescending and almost horrified to be using *gasp* Primark makeup. Most of her audience can’t afford the expensive products that she’s gifted for free anyway.

God she was horrid in her new Primark video today. So condescending and almost horrified to be using *gasp* Primark makeup. Most of her audience can’t afford the expensive products that she’s gifted for free anyway.
Some of it is actually good though!!!

I completely agree. She came across as very smug.

Usually the point of videos like that is to be like “look how good these dupes are!!”. She has such an ugly personality.
Let's hope Primark see the video and dont gift her anything else, I'm sure they would've in the past

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.