Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That smug look on her face fills me with rage!! I'm not jealous one but because he is scruffy as hell, he never seems to make an effort. If I remember rightly there was a backstage thing by mcbusted uploaded a couple of years ago and they mentioned something about James not having many showers šŸ¤¢
Aww diddums, she didn't get Mcfly tickets šŸ˜‚ Along comes her opportunity to use the fact she's with James and she'll probably end up as a guest with James backstage or something. One step closer to Danny šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
That smug look on her face fills me with rage!! I'm not jealous one but because he is scruffy as hell, he never seems to make an effort. If I remember rightly there was a backstage thing by mcbusted uploaded a couple of years ago and they mentioned something about James not having many showers šŸ¤¢
Aww diddums, she didn't get Mcfly tickets šŸ˜‚ Along comes her opportunity to use the fact she's with James and she'll probably end up as a guest with James backstage or something. One step closer to Danny šŸ™„
Tom had to buy his own family members tickets so Iā€™d be surprised if they gave James backstage passes. They might be able to get them some tickets though. Itā€™ll be annoying if she does get to go because all of her work to be ā€˜inā€™ with McFly by being with James wouldā€™ve been for nothing lol

Reactions: 2
Tom had to buy his own family members tickets so Iā€™d be surprised if they gave James backstage passes. They might be able to get them some tickets though. Itā€™ll be annoying if she does get to go because all of her work to be ā€˜inā€™ with McFly by being with James wouldā€™ve been for nothing lol
I was quite surprised when I saw Tom had to buy his own tickets for family. Usually they're sorted out before the tickets go on sale. Theres always some reserved for family. I'm sure Emily will be whining like a child to James about not getting tickets and he'll contact Tom to see if he can get a backstage visit, or shock horror, suddenly she quite conveniently gets a ticket. Haha, I bet she's already feeling a bit miffed that being with James didn't get her an instant ticket freebie for the gig šŸ˜‚

Her new bedroom looks so cluttered. like sheā€™s living her in wardrobe
Is it just me that thinks she sounded incredibly bitter about being in that room, covering it with a hell of a lot of fakeness? It was only on in the background and it was unbearable!

Reactions: 3
Weird/funny how James has taken everything he owned from her wardrobe.

Her room is ridiculous, she does not need all that stuff. She could at least move some of it to her parents house to give her some more space, but God forbid she couldn't drool over all her material possessions 24/7. I hope Lucy is taking some of her designer bags for a spin whilst Emily is away!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but her lips look terrible, in her latest video it looks like she has a tash šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Weird/funny how James has taken everything he owned from her wardrobe.

Her room is ridiculous, she does not need all that stuff. She could at least move some of it to her parents house to give her some more space, but God forbid she couldn't drool over all her material possessions 24/7. I hope Lucy is taking some of her designer bags for a spin whilst Emily is away!šŸ˜‚
I bet the room is locked while sheā€™s away!

Reactions: 6
I can't believe in the middle of her video with her and lucy, she left in the bits about deciding which one direction member they would date, I'm embarrassed for her boyfriend! She's technically talking about which of James friends she'd date, as if the crying over mcfly wasn't embrassing enough, she probably still fangirls about Danny infront of James.
Immature as ever Emily.

Last edited:
where is her dog btw?
I believe he was at her mumā€™s but having done some digging his Instagram is now sophieā€™s and there doesnā€™t seem to be any photos of him anywhere anymore....

• Wow
Does she purposely pick her nail polish off to keep getting freebies?šŸ¤” She seems to only get a week at most out of her gel polish. Iā€™ve been getting my nails done for years and I usually get weeks out of gel (itā€™s only because of the regrowth that I generally have to get them redone)

Attachments

Sheā€™s tagged virgin Australia in one of her Instagram stories, be interesting to see if sheā€™s working there either because Australian immigration is very strict šŸ˜‚

I hate talking bad about a kid but that child used to be sweet, now sheā€™s a mini Emily, over confident and loud, I canā€™t watch her on vlogs.

Iā€™d love to know exactly what went on with Emily and Jake Boys.
Or Emily and Libby
Yep! The Libby thing especially. They went from practically living together, to Libby never being mentioned again in the space of 1 video!

I did always get them impression that Emily enjoyed lording it over Libby. There was a vlog (i thinkbit was in one of the vlogmas things she did) where Juicy Couture had sent Emily a tracksuit. She went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it and how she now had 2 exactly the same. While Libby was just kind of sat there. She always seemed nice to me

Yep! The Libby thing especially. They went from practically living together, to Libby never being mentioned again in the space of 1 video!

I did always get them impression that Emily enjoyed lording it over Libby. There was a vlog (i thinkbit was in one of the vlogmas things she did) where Juicy Couture had sent Emily a tracksuit. She went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it and how she now had 2 exactly the same. While Libby was just kind of sat there. She always seemed nice to me
I think Libby has an issue with Charlie, he either hit on her or she told Emily he was trash, she chose the boy over her friend.
When Charlie came along liberty was thrown to the back, Charlie went to events with her, photo shoots, free trips.
I think Libby has to get a job because she wasnā€™t Emilyā€™s PA anymore šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I think Libby has an issue with Charlie, he either hit on her or she told Emily he was trash, she chose the boy over her friend.
When Charlie came along liberty was thrown to the back, Charlie went to events with her, photo shoots, free trips.
I think Libby has to get a job because she wasnā€™t Emilyā€™s PA anymore šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
That actually makes sense. She did disappear at the the same time Emily was (doing a very bad job at šŸ˜‚) hiding the fact Charlie was there in her vlogs. Thereā€™s a hilarious one of him hiding behind a sofa, but in one shot you can very clearly see his reflection šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Am I tripping or did Libby try to launch her own YouTube channel? I remember Emily (grudginly) plugging someoneā€™s new channel, but nothing seemed to come from it.

Thereā€™s is also the video where they swapped Christmas presents. My daughter asked me if Emily had given Libby the money to buy the presents, and I honestly canā€™t decide if she did or not!

They had spent hundreds on each other, surely it must have been set up for the video and Emily paid for it? It would would be really unfair otherwise! But then on the other hand, I totally think just expecting to receive extravagant designer gifts from her mates is something that would definitely be ā€œso Emilyā€

Reactions: 5
Not much to ask for she wants omfg zone for 4 dates , there is people tweeting they canā€™t afford standard for one date

That actually makes sense. She did disappear at the the same time Emily was (doing a very bad job at šŸ˜‚) hiding the fact Charlie was there in her vlogs. Thereā€™s a hilarious one of him hiding behind a sofa, but in one shot you can very clearly see his reflection šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Am I tripping or did Libby try to launch her own YouTube channel? I remember Emily (grudginly) plugging someoneā€™s new channel, but nothing seemed to come from it.

Thereā€™s is also the video where they swapped Christmas presents. My daughter asked me if Emily had given Libby the money to buy the presents, and I honestly canā€™t decide if she did or not!

They had spent hundreds on each other, surely it must have been set up for the video and Emily paid for it? It would would be really unfair otherwise! But then on the other hand, I totally think just expecting to receive extravagant designer gifts from her mates is something that would definitely be ā€œso Emilyā€
I donā€™t think Libby tried to. But I think the girl that was in the video with a Emily, Lucy, Syd and Ell did as I remember looking at her YouTube channel so Iā€™m presuming Emily gave her a shoutout of some sort

I donā€™t think Libby tried to. But I think the girl that was in the video with a Emily, Lucy, Syd and Ell did as I remember looking at her YouTube channel so Iā€™m presuming Emily gave her a shoutout of some sort
The girl in that video is Megan Beth , she has quite a few followers on Instagram. Emily used her as a photographer and videographer for a while

The girl in that video is Megan Beth , she has quite a few followers on Instagram. Emily used her as a photographer and videographer for a while

Yeah I just meant thatā€™s probably where the poster above thought theyā€™d seen her give Libby a shoutout. Meghan and Emily went to school together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.