Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the mcfly thing at all. They were popular but not massive and I feel like they only have maybe 3/4 hits?? But now suddenly everyone is shitting their pants about them ??? Confused
It’s similar to the Busted thing I think. Big nostalgia element to it. First band they truly loved for many. But they weren’t massive massive no. But Stans are Stans whatever fandom it is.

Reactions: 2
I used to watch Emily and semi enjoy her, but oh my GOD I can’t deal with how fake and over the top her videos that aren’t vlogs are.

She literally just wanted people to be like oH like you’d have to do thAT anyMORE.
This!!!! She just wants to further highlight her relationship with James, coz he's such a celeb! And play up to her childish image. She could have chosen to be an adult about the situation, but instead she has to be McFly's biggest fan EVER...so Emily!

Reactions: 3
Another try-on haul, another 10 mins of her ranting and raving about her tiny waist and obsession with clothing being skin tight to accentuate it. Have a day off love. I genuinely think it’s because she knows being skinny and “conventionally attractive” is all she really brings to the table. She’s not funny, she’s not particularly clever, I don’t know of any discernible talents or hobbies she has...yep. Being skinny is about it.

Reactions: 10
It’s similar to the Busted thing I think. Big nostalgia element to it. First band they truly loved for many. But they weren’t massive massive no. But Stans are Stans whatever fandom it is.
I was a massive McFly fan when I was about 15, 29 now and honestly couldn't give a damn... It was more interesting that Green Day announced tour dates 🤷

Reactions: 6
She's so dull...a full week in LA and not one post on her gird of LA (only two ads)! and a handful of stories. I really don't see how she sees her career lasting?

Reactions: 5
Why is she moaning on twitter that she didn’t get Mcfly tickets because everyone knows she’ll get offered tickets

FFC1A585-9AA3-4058-9813-3D8BB0D92E44.png

The baboon lips look so stretched and painful. I don’t know how she thinks they look good. He’s in the comments saying she looks like angelina jolie...oh honey no

Reactions: 8
Why is she moaning on twitter that she didn’t get Mcfly tickets because everyone knows she’ll get offered tickets

Maybe she’s planning on dumping James before the McFly concert in November, so she has to make sure that she has tickets?!?😂

View attachment 40758
The baboon lips look so stretched and painful. I don’t know how she thinks they look good. He’s in the comments saying she looks like angelina jolie...oh honey no
She’s straining her neck so much to try and make her bones pop.
Posting a photo that’s all about her to say happy birthday to her uncle 😂
I feel dirty just looking at him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s straining her neck so much to try and make her bones pop.
Posting a photo that’s all about her to say happy birthday to her uncle [emoji23]
I feel dirty just looking at him [emoji1785]
The filter on the photo is doing no favours for either of them

Reactions: 6

Considering Tom posted that he had to buy tickets for his own family, I certainly hope she doesn't get given them!!
Screenshot_20190913_153008_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
I don't know what would be funnier: James having to put in a phone-call to McFly to try get their No. 1 Stan who now happens to be his girlfriend tickets or her not being able to go to the show AT ALL?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know what would be funnier: James having to put in a phone-call to McFly to try get their No. 1 Stan who now happens to be his girlfriend tickets or her not being able to go to the show AT ALL?[emoji23]
Definitely the latter [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it the filter or is her fake tan making her look really grubby ?
And James Wishes she looked like Angelina Jolie, because AJ is actually a more appropriate age for him lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.