Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that Craig guy (one of her managers) was flying out to do meetings with her sooo....we all know what that means!
I would doubt that she has a visa, those things take months to apply for and process plus they cost about £20,000. She's probably hoping that the rules won't apply to her because she's "so Emily" and special. Or she's marrying James for a Green Card!!😂😂😂 I'm betting she'll just sit around doing nothing in LA though.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, I saw a picture where he was standing with her family and he looks like he could actually be get dad so maybe the dancing comes along with that 😂😂

How is she not cringing???

I saw the video where she swapped lives with her mum for the day, and I’m going to say it again. I really really like her mum! She seems so genuine and comes across as an actual nice person. I dont know how she managed to birth something as spoilt and self entitled as “so Emily” her older sister also seems lovely (saw a very early vlog where her sister told her to get the camera out her face and get a proper job 😂😂😂) and her dad also seems lovely
Which vlog was this in? I’d like to see it 🤣🤣

Which vlog was this in? I’d like to see it 🤣🤣
It wasn’t in a vlog, it was a picture from her 1 million subscribers party. Hold on, i’ll see if I can find it

This one.
Sorry Iv just realised you meant the vlog about her sister

I can’t remembet the exact one. It was a very early one tho, she was still living at home and I think so was her Sister.

I wasn’t really paying attention, I just heard it an it made me laugh 😂😂 i don’t actually watch her. It’s my daughters that do, but because it’s on the telly in the livingroom I am subjected to her aswell 😢

I’m really intrigued to know Emily’s reaction to Lucy making such a mess of the flat already and having people constantly over. Not that Lucy can’t do that if she wants to but Emily never seemed to have anyone there except James and her sister.

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t cope with her hysterics over McFly reforming. So embarrassing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really intrigued to know Emily’s reaction to Lucy making such a mess of the flat already and having people constantly over. Not that Lucy can’t do that if she wants to but Emily never seemed to have anyone there except James and her sister.
I would too 😂😂

Lucy posted this photo and look at the mess of the countertop in the background 😳 that is definitely NOT “so Emily”

imagine if during one of Lucy’s parties one of those ridiculously expensive pink kitchen bowl things so Emily collects got smashed. That would also most definitely not be “so Emily”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is so cringe....

Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 11.29.39.png

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think she's going to end up embarrassing James at the McFly show? Will James even go? Does James even feel any embarrassment at the situation? How will McFly feel? How will the McWives react, especially Danny's wife? So many questions!!! Get the popcorn!🍿😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like because of James, she’s now going to feel like she has better access to McFly - going backstage/afterparties etc. Get ready for the self entitlement. She’s so cool, she hangs out with her favourite band! Such a socialite!

Also I don’t understand why she always CRIES over them. You’re a 22 year old woman, grow the duck up, it’s just weird at this point.

Reactions: 9
I feel like because of James, she’s now going to feel like she has better access to McFly - going backstage/afterparties etc. Get ready for the self entitlement. She’s so cool, she hangs out with her favourite band! Such a socialite!

Also I don’t understand why she always CRIES over them. You’re a 22 year old woman, grow the duck up, it’s just weird at this point.
Busted will probably support them 🙄🙄
I have friends on Facebook who are almost 30 crying over McFly too...🤷🙄

Busted will probably support them 🙄🙄
I have friends on Facebook who are almost 30 crying over McFly too...🤷🙄
I could kinda *maybe* understand crying because your favourite band got back together. Maybe. But she cries at the sound of their music like ?!!? Ok....

I could kinda *maybe* understand crying because your favourite band got back together. Maybe. But she cries at the sound of their music like ?!!? Ok....
My thing is it’s not like they ever “broke up” or “took a break” as a such, they had the greatest hits tour etc and then focused on themselves, their own families and different projects.. they literally tweeted last year congratulating dougie on his new band that they were hoping to still release new music.. so why is it suCH a shock? Idk I just find it still exceptionally weird how it’s her boyfriends pals yet still acts like that? She literally just wanted people to be like oH like you’d have to do thAT anyMORE. Funnily enough though, if she does get to go it’ll be because she’s Jame’s +1... wouldn’t be the fact they’ve invited her... so🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the mcfly thing at all. They were popular but not massive and I feel like they only have maybe 3/4 hits?? But now suddenly everyone is shitting their pants about them ??? Confused

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.