Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My absolute pet peeve OF LIFE is when influencers go on social media and ask for “recommendations” just so the brand they’re angling for will see it and give it to them for free. Couple of days ago she was on her insta stories asking for recommendations for suitcases and lo and behold she’s posted a pic now of her “kindly gifted” cases. Like you actually have the money to buy your own. It’s so sleazy and disgusting ugh :cautious:
She is one of the worst for doing this! I spotted it the other day when she said about the suitcases, and it was so hard to find the actual gifted tag as it was so well hidden!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 38403Spot the #gifted. How does she get away with it?!
she acted like she was there for lucy after the break up and letting her stay with her to help get over it - then moves to LA within 2 weeks. If Lucy doesn't realise ONCE AGAIN Emily has used her then says alot. Obviously just wanted someone to help with rent whilst shes gone.

Reactions: 6
she acted like she was there for lucy after the break up and letting her stay with her to help get over it - then moves to LA within 2 weeks. If Lucy doesn't realise ONCE AGAIN Emily has used her then says alot. Obviously just wanted someone to help with rent whilst shes gone.
I’m pretty sure Lucy knew going into it that Emily would be going away, which is why they said it was good timing for both of them. If I were Lucy I’d be glad that she was going away for a month lol imagine being around someone who constantly talks about how tall and skinny they are

I’m pretty sure Lucy knew going into it that Emily would be going away, which is why they said it was good timing for both of them. If I were Lucy I’d be glad that she was going away for a month lol imagine being around someone who constantly talks about how tall and skinny they are
ha yea true, plus she will have a better time in London without Emily holding her back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure that Emily said a while ago that she wasn't going to stay living where she is now once the lease was up and that should be soon? She definitly let Lucy move in for her own gain, but whether Lucy copped onto that is another thing.

I don't know if James still owns his London apartment, he definitly lives with Emily when he's there now, so he either sold it or is sub-letting it. If he still owns it Emily might be hoping to move in there. The building is very well-known for when McFly lived there and a lot of other famous people, I think One Direction at one point too...so the DREAM for Emily!!

Or she is hoping to be in LA a lot, in that case I hope Lucy is prepared because Emily could leave her high and dry for one half of the rent.

Last edited:
I think the tweet must be gone now, what did it say? I think her sister is pregnant also. People were commenting on her wardrobe tour asking if she had a picture of someone with an ultrasound. She had it covered up in one shot but very visible in other shots - she’s such an idiot, why leave something like that visible at all especially when her sister is very private? And god help us if Emily is jealous. Will she have a whoopsie baby to keep James and her YouTube channel going?😳
Where abouts in the video is the scan picture?

Your now the second person I have seen saying this and Iv watched the video, purposely looking for it and I can’t see it. It’s drivIng me nuts 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Where abouts in the video is the scan picture?

Your now the second person I have seen saying this and Iv watched the video, purposely looking for it and I can’t see it. It’s drivIng me nuts 😂😂
It’s around the 7 min mark. There might be a better shot of it, but I just couldn’t bring myself to watch it (and James’ awful camera work again😂) You could also see it in the video when she was moving her bed into the wardrobe.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s around the 7 min mark. There might be a better shot of it, but I just couldn’t bring myself to watch it (and James’ awful camera work again😂) You could also see it in the video when she was moving her bed into the wardrobe.
Aah. I see it now. I was looking for an actual big scan picture. I see them holding it now tho 😃

Reactions: 4
Wow she really didn't want to dwell on showing what the party was actually like.😂 The party section was sped up!

And OMG I'm so sad that I can't provide screenshots of this, but @ErosVelucci, who shot footage of Emily's party, had a clip of James dancing on his Insta Story last night and it was the most cringe thing I've ever seen. Emily didn't include it in her video and the Story has expired now!☹ James looked like a 60-year old dad dancing at a wedding. He tried to spin around on the floor!😂

Reactions: 3
Wow she really didn't want to dwell on showing what the party was actually like.😂 The party section was sped up!

And OMG I'm so sad that I can't provide screenshots of this, but @ErosVelucci, who shot footage of Emily's party, had a clip of James dancing on his Insta Story last night and it was the most cringe thing I've ever seen. Emily didn't include it in her video and the Story has expired now!☹ James looked like a 60-year old dad dancing at a wedding. He tried to spin around on the floor!😂
To be fair, I saw a picture where he was standing with her family and he looks like he could actually be get dad so maybe the dancing comes along with that 😂😂

How is she not cringing???

I saw the video where she swapped lives with her mum for the day, and I’m going to say it again. I really really like her mum! She seems so genuine and comes across as an actual nice person. I dont know how she managed to birth something as spoilt and self entitled as “so Emily” her older sister also seems lovely (saw a very early vlog where her sister told her to get the camera out her face and get a proper job 😂😂😂) and her dad also seems lovely

James actually looks like he needs a wash, and a good nights sleep! He doesn’t look healthy! I don’t know if he’s trying to keep his old skater boy image going, but isn’t he almost 40?

I also just had to google that other guy. Had no clue who he was 😳😂
Well at least if it doesn’t work out with James I’m sure Chris Ingram will take her off his hands 👀👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Lucy's vlog of moving in. They said Emily's gonna be mostly away over the next 3 months.
They where at IKEA, when Emily was testing beds ( looks like she's getting a single one to fit in her wardrobe) she put her head on her Louis Vuitton bag so her hair wouldn't touch the bed but it did anyway and she was like omg ewh....she sounded like she didn't want to catch anything from us peasants, taking her whole ego to a new level, imagine what she's like/says when a camera isn't on her!

I like that Lucy left that in the vlog tho! I bet it's not included in Emily's vlog so people don't see her 'relatable mask' slip.

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember if Iv asked this before on here, but where did Liberty go? She seemed to go from practically living with Emily one minute, to just gone the next, she was just never seen or spoken of again

Just watched Lucy's vlog of moving in. They said Emily's gonna be mostly away over the next 3 months.
They where at IKEA, when Emily was testing beds ( looks like she's getting a single one to fit in her wardrobe) she put her head on her Louis Vuitton bag so her hair wouldn't touch the bed but it did anyway and she was like omg ewh....she sounded like she didn't want to catch anything from us peasants, taking her whole ego to a new level, imagine what she's like/says when a camera isn't on her!

I like that Lucy left that in the vlog tho! I bet it's not included in Emily's vlog so people don't see her 'relatable mask' slip.
I think it's really funny that Lucy's new video today (the moving in vlog) has more views than Emily's "1 Million" video when Lucy only has 165K subscribers...Emily's channel is dying an awful death. Emily is really going to have to diversify her content and soon to keep interest in her channel.

Also, both girls need to stop with the lip fillers, they look horrific at the start of the video. The thing about lip fillers is that you kinda need to wear lipstick all of the time to cover it and it's just so noticeable in that clip. I don't know how they think they look good.

If she's 'moving' to the US for 3 months she better hope she's not 'working' out there. A tourist visa is exactly for that and any sign of earning money out there will chuck her out of the country for good if she got found out.

If she's 'moving' to the US for 3 months she better hope she's not 'working' out there. A tourist visa is exactly for that and any sign of earning money out there will chuck her out of the country for good if she got found out.
She said that Craig guy (one of her managers) was flying out to do meetings with her sooo....we all know what that means!

Aah. I see it now. I was looking for an actual big scan picture. I see them holding it now tho 😃
I’d be so pissed about that if I was her sister! Why the hell doesn’t Emily look before she posts her videos! Her elder sister doesn’t want to be in her videos yet she leaves something incredibly special in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.