Emily Canham #9 Been to the year 3000 and James is STILL in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really knew her when she was with Jake but did she always complain with him too online with all these aimed posts?
She seems to play victim. I find her so toxic. How she was with Jake on their last video and the way she flirts around now and acts single.

Hiding that side to her i'd get but she proudly exposes it

I bet her dms are dripping with flirtatious texts with men

Then again, I just know James is no different.

Reactions: 4
She was only with Charlie so she could try to spin the I loved him and he moved away and we found each other story and make it seem so romantic
she always seemed repulsed To be next to him or near him in those videos there was zero chemistry, it's the same with james. with Jake she seemed to like being adored by him more than she liked him.
maybe she should try a girl next??

Reactions: 5
she always seemed repulsed To be next to him or near him in those videos there was zero chemistry, it's the same with james. with Jake she seemed to like being adored by him more than she liked him.
maybe she should try a girl next??
I think she's assexual, but doesn't own it because it doesn't fit her "pretty girl" vibe. Or could never fancy anyone as much as she fancies herself.

Reactions: 15
I think she's assexual, but doesn't own it because it doesn't fit her "pretty girl" vibe. Or could never fancy anyone as much as she fancies herself.
maybe! but she could also be in the closet, or just not found love yet. certainly I don't believe she has been in love or even in lust with her previous bfs, just dating them for the sake of dating and not being alone it seems.

Duuuude. I've never watched this girl and literally do not care about her at all but wow is she desperate on Tik Tok. She is EVERYWHERE. I see her commenting on so many random Tik Toks with really cringey stuff. She commented 'My boyfriend wrote that song' on one where an American girl was talking about how she didn't realise Year 3000 was a cover and made PG by the Jo Bros.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I see she’s back to using her Apple Watch then rather than the Samsung or whatever it was🤣
Anyone notice in her video with people asking her questions from Instagram that you never saw her phone, even though she kept looking down at it!!

I bet she has gone back to her iphone and forgot and that weird flip phone she keeps doing ads for!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When i look at emily, i automatically assume she stinks with bad breath hense why her face looks like she just smelt tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When i look at emily, i automatically assume she stinks with bad breath hense why her face looks like she just smelt tit.
I'm not an aggressive person one bit - but her face and her OTT facial expressions make me want to sucker-punch her in the face 😗

Yesterday she's asked her followers to join in with 10000 steps, well done Emily for introducing your audience of impressionable young girls to the disordered world of eating 🙃
Someone replied that they did 28000 and her response "glad it's not a competition of who can do the most" 🤣

Reactions: 22
I just checked out her depop. Shes been very active on there selling new look clothing with tags on (reduced sticker taken off) i have NEVER heard her talk about new look in my life. Is this her new business venture selling reduced clothing
She's selling a size 10 topshop skirt on her depop that she's modelling. I'm sorry but how on earth does she claim she had to buy a waist 23 skirt from Levi and always insists she's a size XS or size 6? The size 10 skirt on her depop fits her perfectly, her lies are soooo weird

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think her face looks so old and gaunt in her latest tiktok? It’s so bloody weird aswell that shes been commenting on peoples videos mentioning her boyfriend when she doesn’t even follow him on there and yet she has commented on his latest video. Their relationship is such a front.

Does anyone else think her face looks so old and gaunt in her latest tiktok? It’s so bloody weird aswell that shes been commenting on peoples videos mentioning her boyfriend when she doesn’t even follow him on there and yet she has commented on his latest video. Their relationship is such a front.
Remember she had loads of TikTok videos with him last year and then delated them all when he went off to LA in March at the start of the pandemic? She seemed super pissed off....but then ran off to Cornwall when he suddenly came back less than two weeks later? They're so weird.

Do you reckon James will fly back in the coming months to try get vaccinated in the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Remember she had loads of TikTok videos with him last year and then delated them all when he went off to LA in March at the start of the pandemic? She seemed super pissed off....but then ran off to Cornwall when he suddenly came back less than two weeks later? They're so weird.

Do you reckon James will fly back in the coming months to try get vaccinated in the UK?
He bleeping shouldn’t, I’m sorry but he doesn’t deserve to reap the rewards of the sacrifices made by the general British public when he’s left and made his bed in the US by his own choice

Reactions: 17
He bleeping shouldn’t, I’m sorry but he doesn’t deserve to reap the rewards of the sacrifices made by the general British public when he’s left and made his bed in the US by his own choice
I 100% agree, but I remember someone making a point last year that they thought he might have left LA after a few days because he realised how bad it was in California and that he flew home due to the benefits of the NHS. Health care is so expensive over in the US. And he definitely didn't come home for Emily, he couldn't wait to get rid of her once Lockdown ended. I won't be surprised to see him try scurry back to the UK for the vaccination!

Reactions: 2
I 100% agree, but I remember someone making a point last year that they thought he might have left LA after a few days because he realised how bad it was in California and that he flew home due to the benefits of the NHS. Health care is so expensive over in the US. And he definitely didn't come home for Emily, he couldn't wait to get rid of her once Lockdown ended. I won't be surprised to see him try scurry back to the UK for the vaccination!
Really don't see him being too worried about health care costs when a) he's unlikely to be too badly affected by covid if he does catch it b) he probably has some boss insurance c) he spent what 16,000 grand on that quarantine trip to St Lucia? Just saying.

Reactions: 4
Really don't see him being too worried about health care costs when a) he's unlikely to be too badly affected by covid if he does catch it b) he probably has some boss insurance c) he spent what 16,000 grand on that quarantine trip to St Lucia? Just saying.
Quite possibly, although he does seem to be very weird and mean with money with the exception of the St. Lucia trip. A lot of rich people still love to find cheap and free ways to get what they want and not actually spend their own money. Just because they can pay for it doesn't mean that they *actually* will.

Reactions: 2
This emily chick is absolutely 10000% a goldigger.

I don't think they are even a couple. I think they are just friends now, she is reaching out to these popular men all of a sudden and james is probably hooking up with women over there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
why on earth would em-lie be someones favourite youtuber? what does she do and what original content does she come up with? i honestly have lost faith in humanity by reading that 😂

She’s so desperate to be noticed by famous people but i guess nothings changed from when she was a kid stalking everyone being a fan girl. Still will never get over the fact she met James back then when she was a child and he still started going out with her, i swear that picture of them proper makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.