Emily Canham #9 Been to the year 3000 and James is STILL in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloooooody hell that room transformation was boring! I love love love room transformations but is she really that low on content she has to spread it across two videos? It could’ve easily been in one and been a lot more interesting because literally all she did was paint and moan and the room still looks like a building site. YAWN

Reactions: 15
What a ride, I'm 3 mins in and we have white walls and beige carpet. I know this is a popular choice but not much of a creative transformation. Can't wait to see how bleak her furniture is 🤩🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her content has really gone down the drain in recent years. It’s a shame as she used to make decent vlogs. She didn’t even bother to show the painting process or anything!! So lame.

Reactions: 6
Does she not even reveal what the room looks like lol??
Nope! That’s next time apparently, for now we have a white room with a beige carpet and some junk

It’s really bugging me she didn’t paint the inside of the wardrobe too lol

She's so boring that I've not even clicked on her last few videos because I can tell how dull they're going to be

Reactions: 6
The irony in this...

"Can you believe it? Look at this transformation..."

She knowingly painted the walls white but then seemed so blown away that the walls turned out...you guessed it...white!

Why does she hype the most mundane things? Chill out, Em - you painted 4 walls, not the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel!!

Reactions: 21
Buying a new desk is 'excessive' but spending £90 plus delivery on a massive mirror is OK! Guess she needs the tall mirror tho given how tall she is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buying a new desk is 'excessive' but spending £90 plus delivery on a massive mirror is OK! Guess she needs the tall mirror tho given how tall she is
Must be a terrible, expensive burden to be so tall. Can't even use normal mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another room transformation to stay relevant and interesting but yet again boring af. Atm there’s a few youtubers moving (ana, Saff, Syd & Ell) and I think she’s probs jealous she is back at her parents

Reactions: 13
It’s really bugging me she didn’t paint the inside of the wardrobe too lol
That pretty much just sums Emily up though. Always does the bare minimum.
She looks so bored with life and her content is absolutely shocking these days. I know we’re in lockdown but jeez if it was me id rather not post anything than post a 10 minute video where the most riveting thing is some wardrobes go from yellow to white and choosing which desk to use takes up 8 minutes of the video. Yawn yawn yawn!!!!!

I truly believe her content went downhill when she sold her house in Kettering and fell out with Libby and moved to london

Reactions: 4
Best content was with jake. I think her and jake will get back together
Not a chance, she’s slagged him off online far too much and I think jake is happier without her, not necessarily with Leah but him moving off of YouTube making money through other streams being near his family has made him much happier, Emily’s next victim (sorry boyfriend) will have to be another “celebrity”, she won’t get rid of James till she can have the next one lined up, it’s her pattern

Reactions: 24
Not a chance, she’s slagged him off online far too much and I think jake is happier without her, not necessarily with Leah but him moving off of YouTube making money through other streams being near his family has made him much happier, Emily’s next victim (sorry boyfriend) will have to be another “celebrity”, she won’t get rid of James till she can have the next one lined up, it’s her pattern
I still believe she left jake for Charlie and it was SUCH a downgrade. For someone that’s so obsessed with perfection she dates the most awful guys. It must be because of insecurities

Reactions: 10
I still believe she left jake for Charlie and it was SUCH a downgrade. For someone that’s so obsessed with perfection she dates the most awful guys. It must be because of insecurities
She was only with Charlie so she could try to spin the I loved him and he moved away and we found each other story and make it seem so romantic

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.