Emily Canham #9 Been to the year 3000 and James is STILL in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s told James not to wish her a happy birthday on social media to maintain speculation 😐

Reactions: 8
I find her sister insufferable. “Like? we got her? like? An air freshener? For her car? Like? Yeah?”

please don’t tell me that they are trying to start her off with a YouTube channel?!

Reactions: 4
Who remembers her 22nd birthday where she invited a bunch of girls for lunch that’s she’s not even friends with 😂 Syd and Ell, Misha Grimes, Fab Han, Talia, Georgia, Em Sheldon? Lucy was probs the only person there she’s actually friends with. So bizarre. Filmed James serenading her in his underpants too (🤮). I think they are very much still together but I think they might break up this year.

Reactions: 11
Who remembers her 22nd birthday where she invited a bunch of girls for lunch that’s she’s not even friends with 😂 Syd and Ell, Misha Grimes, Fab Han, Talia, Georgia, Em Sheldon? Lucy was probs the only person there she’s actually friends with. So bizarre. Filmed James serenading her in his underpants too (🤮). I think they are very much still together but I think they might break up this year.
i just went to watch that vlog. Shocked at how much healthier she looks, her skin is glowing she isnt gaunt, her bones arent on show. She doesnt look hollow and skeletal. Not to mention she actually comes across happy and not fake happy like she is nowadays and genuinely nice and full of life and energy.
Its a shame to see how much the other way shes gone

Reactions: 8
If her mum is 50 today that means she is closer in age to James than he is to Emily.

I hope Emily gifts herself some self-respect for her 24th Birthday and finally sees that James is not worth her time and energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember in one of her vlogs when she made an outdoor cinema on her balcony, she was going on about how her and James were both obsessed with those 90s inflatable bubble sofas “when they were younger”...yeah when James was in his early 20s and Emily was 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also just to be that witch thats nit picking 😂 but your 23rd year of life is when you are 22...you've had 22 full years and enter your 23rd. So she's just finished her 24th year of life and is entering her 25th.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.