Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stitched

Chatty Member
Gonna be real here, I was diagnosed with cancer on Friday and I’ve been really upset about the fact I’ll essentially have a year of shielding when everyone else is back out because I’ll be susceptible to infection from chemo and it’s just made me realise how tone deaf Emily can be... I don’t know, maybe it’s me being selfish and I’m definitely guilty of kicking up a fuss over small things too... But she complains about the smallest things like not having a designer bag that matches perfectly (even though she has tons and they’re all neutral so probably would) and it’s just like... Ugh Emily use your platform for something else for a change? I don’t know, maybe that’s harsh. I feel like there’s definitely YouTubers who at least acknowledge that there’s worse things in the world than a handbag though unlike Emily

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Honestly love this title so much. Doesn't that count as most of the recap. James is still in LA, Emily is still skinny and tall with the personality of a self-service checkout. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stitched

Chatty Member
Title suggestion: #10 abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just feel sorry for Sophie. Her actual kid sister. Sophie and Emily have a completely different body type, so Sophie, the person these clothes were actually MADE for, may or may not be able to fit into these clothes and certainly wouldn't look the same as Emily does. How damaging is that? I really fear for Sophie picking up the same internalised, unhealthy, dangerous views about body size and weight etc. Also shocks me how her Mum can support this content - it's time to stop defending her Mum as 'lovely' and realise she's just as blindly ignorant as Emily.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

0cbxox

bags.png

These influencers with their LV bags & Dior shoes stored on shelving from Ikea always has me creasing

• Haha
Reactions: 40

blairwaldorf95

Hi everyone I am new to this site. I have seen a lot of debate around how tall Emily actually is... she claims she is 5ft10. I would like to put an end to this claim .. I bought some leggings off her depop (as she claims she is 5ft10 and I am actually 5ft10 and I thought they would fit) they were pictured at her ankles but when I tried them on .. they were halfway up my legs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: she is definitely not 5”10!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I feel like she doesnt do anywhere near enough exercise for the figure shes got defo ED
Please don't be disillusioned by her claims. I am a personal trainer. And I can guarantee you that her once a week barre and one week/year of 10000 steps, 5 min of cycling while taking insta pics CANNOT develop ab muscles. She is unhealthy, survives on coffee and supressing hunger and has no fat content. Anyone with low levels of fat, will show ab muscles. Low levels of fat is extremely dangerous for long term metabolism, esp in females can increase hormonal imbalances, breakout, full complexion, loss of elasticity, increased risk of miscarriages. Please do not aspire to be her. Calorie restricting in itself can cause serious vitamin deficiencies and impain brain function.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

doodlebug

VIP Member
That video was annoying because all you could see was the dollar signs in Emily’s eyes. She’s obviously just going to resell all that on for a massive profit. I think it’s disgusting she can’t even give the hoover to her mum for free but is selling it to her!!! When you make as much money as she does, and still insist on selling things to family members, you need to take a look at yourself. Also, she can’t pull off the socks and trainers thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

lira

VIP Member
random but does anyone else get the vibe that she’s asexual?

There is no way she can go almost a year without having sex with her boyfriend who she supposedly loves so much and seem so unbothered by it. And she literally has so sex appeal...I just get the feeling that sex gives her the ick lol. Could be totally wrong though and she’s a massive BDSM fan but I doubt prissy Emily would do such a thing.
I don't even want to think about James having sex, let alone Emily 🤢 imagine her idea of dirty talk "tell me how tall you thought I looked in that dress...say I looked 5'10."
I can see her as asexual/just low sex drive tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

blairwaldorf95

I silently read this thread however I am too angry to keep quiet on this one.

The amount of food in that video is nowhere near enough. I am the same age/ height as Emily claims to be and I was told I need to eat atleast 1650 calories per day in order to stay in shape at a healthy pace (that’s with little exercise too, I’d hate to think how much exercise Emily does on top of eating this little) I ate less than this last year when trying to lose weight and i ended up with vitamin deficiencies/ severe hair loss!! This is such a triggering video and is so irresponsible of her.

Additionally, her abs have obviously been edited in that photo which is a further unrealistic/damaging view for her followers, this is the thumbnail compared to her video last week I believe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Why is she eating so much protein? Is she deficient in it? Is she weight training? Does she not know that you can actually have too much protein. Also the 90% chocolate was just the beginning of the red flags. Emily, if you want chocolate in your porridge, have chocolate. Stop trying to convince yourself you like something because it's 'healthy'. Nothing about any of that was healthy, she eats like a toddler. In fact, toddlers probably eat more. I've never seen her exercise, not that that's a bad thing, but she keeps going on and on about it but never shows it? If you like it that much, surely you would share it with your audience? Made me giggle when she says she's very conscious of what goes into her body...has she seen James? Trust me, food is the last of your worries babe

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hulahoops

Duuuude. I've never watched this girl and literally do not care about her at all but wow is she desperate on Tik Tok. She is EVERYWHERE. I see her commenting on so many random Tik Toks with really cringey stuff. She commented 'My boyfriend wrote that song' on one where an American girl was talking about how she didn't realise Year 3000 was a cover and made PG by the Jo Bros.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Peach97

VIP Member
Her abs in the thumbnail make me feel like crap
Please don’t feel that way. She isn’t healthy, she may be skinny but she isn’t healthy. She will be doing so so so much damage to her body. It wouldn’t surprise me if her period stops etc. Her abs DO NOT look like that in any other video she posts on Instagram, she has clearly contoured or edited them. Your body needs fuel, it’s so important. Please never ever let these influencers feel bad about your own body when in real life they also do not look like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27