Emily Canham #9 Been to the year 3000 and James is STILL in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly love this title so much. Doesn't that count as most of the recap. James is still in LA, Emily is still skinny and tall with the personality of a self-service checkout. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ayy, I’m chuffed hahaha!

Honestly don’t think there is much to recap, she was boring as ever!

Reactions: 8
‘All of you guys have been asking for a tutorial of how I over line my lips for the longest time’ - Have we? Who? Where? Surely a filler tutorial would be more accurate

Reactions: 23
She reminds me of britney spears with these questions that noone has ever asked🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because James doesn't want a normal relationship so Emily has to pretend that she's also so chillaxed and cool and doesn't care about showing loyalty and affection because their relationship is built on trust OBVIOUSLY (She's kidding herself. Fair enough some people want this but I don't believe for a second Emily does. She's just young and thinks dating a celeb makes her interesting)

Reactions: 17
How does she make any money she barely works
Instagram ads, she’ll be paid handsomely, somewhere in the region of £5K for an Instagram post if not more and then maybe more for her regular work not even on her own channel

Reactions: 4
Instagram ads, she’ll be paid handsomely, somewhere in the region of £5K for an Instagram post if not more and then maybe more for her regular work not even on her own channel
this ⤴

pandora, ghd, garnier, loreal, soda stream, nespresso, all pay very well. in comparison to average wages it is astronomical.

she also regularly does her swipe ups, links, helpful discounts getting her cookies on your phone / computer for r asos with her house this lash kit, here are where my jeans are from swipe ups she gets regular money from wherever people buy ANYTHING from those websites.

lastly she sells all her old cheap clothes (Tesco, primark, shein) on her depop for almost full rrp.

Reactions: 10
this ⤴

pandora, ghd, garnier, loreal, soda stream, nespresso, all pay very well. in comparison to average wages it is astronomical.

she also regularly does her swipe ups, links, helpful discounts getting her cookies on your phone / computer for r asos with her house this lash kit, here are where my jeans are from swipe ups she gets regular money from wherever people buy ANYTHING from those websites.

lastly she sells all her old cheap clothes (Tesco, primark, shein) on her depop for almost full rrp.

I just checked out her depop. Shes been very active on there selling new look clothing with tags on (reduced sticker taken off) i have NEVER heard her talk about new look in my life. Is this her new business venture selling reduced clothing

Reactions: 9
I just checked out her depop. Shes been very active on there selling new look clothing with tags on (reduced sticker taken off) i have NEVER heard her talk about new look in my life. Is this her new business venture selling reduced clothing
Omg the reduced label is so obviously taken off?! She can’t get away with that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked up the hotel that James is tagging from his trip to St Lucia in August and 8 nights costs over 6,000 for the cheapest room!😱 He was there 16 nights.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.