Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she isn't just making decisions about redoing the room due to her salary (I know she has to ask for permission) but surely if she does it up it can come in use for Sophie too when she's studying in the future for her GCSEs & also her parents seeing as working from home maybe long term now for most professions...

Reactions: 3
Do they earn if you skip the adverts or is it solely based on views?
A number of factors affects it:
How much of the video is watched 30 secs Vs 10 minutes
How long people watch the ads (which is why quite a lot of YouTubers are starting to out 2 back to back, shorter, non-skippable ads in videos)
How many ads are in your video
The CPM at that time (higher in December because it's Christmas and so brands pay YouTube to have ads so people buy stuff, lower in January because people don't spend money in the new year)

As I said I just went with the average RPM of this other persons analytics, then used her average views stats from social blade. So she could have earned more/less in the past month. But not by loads.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Emily mentioned she left London flat for her own safety.. was it anyone from here that revealed her address??? I quite enjoyed her vibes in London.

Regardless whoever it was what a shame because she clearly loved the freedom/schedule in London & at her parents it's like she's gone into PTSD or some form of depression. It's a good job her mum's a therapist & found it appropriate to let her redo the office room as she isn't moving out anytime soon.

I agree with others on here I don't get what her niche is at all.. like with Saffron and Ana who are 3/4 years younger than her tor Imogen they seem to be on YouTube full time & you get their niche is everything like mukbangs/gym/shopping blah blah...
I don’t think anyone specifically mentioned her address on here but she made it incredibly obvious what building she lived in from her very first vlog in that apartment and how she was constantly showing just how close she was to Westfield. It would take anyone two minutes to figure it out if they really wanted to. But she lived in a huge building so I don’t know how someone could know her exact apartment and I would doubt you could just stroll in off the streets and start roaming it.

She also posted James’ house number in LA on her Instagram and made it very obvious where James’ house in Cornwall was. She’s not exactly careful with anything like that. I’m not saying she deserves to have someone stalk her, it’s actually a very serious thing and it’s shameful if she’s throwing an accusation like that around when it’s not true, but she doesn’t act like someone who’s had issues with people showing up at her place with how she’s puts info like that out there. She tried to make out she was being stalked in that building as far back as vlogmas 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I mean, its pretty easy to figure out where james lives in cornwall because of her. She is soooo stupid

Reactions: 7
I have to admit I don't have a lot of sympathy for her. If she is being stalked yes that's bad but she's letting people see where she is, repeatedly despite these stalker accusations. This is where I have a hard time believing her because if I was genuinely concerned for my safety I would immediately stop giving away where I lived or where I was. I think the real reason for her moving out of her swanky London apartment has more to do with the earning figures posted above - she is not stupid with money and she will realise she cannot keep up that lifestyle with the money she is earning currently from youtube. I would imagine she's moved back in with her parents hoping that an opportunity to live with James will arise.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Emily mentioned she left London flat for her own safety.. was it anyone from here that revealed her address??? I quite enjoyed her vibes in London.

Regardless whoever it was what a shame because she clearly loved the freedom/schedule in London & at her parents it's like she's gone into PTSD or some form of depression. It's a good job her mum's a therapist & found it appropriate to let her redo the office room as she isn't moving out anytime soon.

I agree with others on here I don't get what her niche is at all.. like with Saffron and Ana who are 3/4 years younger than her tor Imogen they seem to be on YouTube full time & you get their niche is everything like mukbangs/gym/shopping blah blah...
Really her mum and dad should be getting her to do something outside youtube locally. I understand they'll be busy themselves and don't have time to baby an adult in their mid twenties, so they don't. Helping out in their community somehow even 1/2 day or a day a week would do her wonders, stopping all the navel gazing and demand for everything to 'look perfect' all the time. Doing something like the gardening too, leas time to focus on herself and achieving something small but instantly visible regularly. No one cares what colour her parents carpet is.

Also i agree wholeheartedly with the comments regarding how she thinks she's the best looking woman in the room seeps out of every pore and is extremely alienating for most of her viewers. It makes her less pretty, ten fold. She seems like she'd be gazing at her reflection on your sunglasses if you were chatting to her and would steer all conversations back to her, her dress size, her hair mask if she buy these boots or those virtually identical boots etc.

Reactions: 4
Whats up with her saying - has anyone tried the kourt jeans are they good.. whilst leaving an aff link. Fuk off you greedy witch. You dont give a tit if they fit good, you just want people to give you money by clicking on your link

Reactions: 11
Shes a money grabbing, lying little gold digger with a sugar daddy.

Maybe she should turn her content around to her being a lying little gold digger 🙂

When she next does a q&a someone please ask if she is a gold digger and is james her sugar daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she fallen out with Lucy? They don't like each others Insta posts at all. Apart from one random one the other day

Did anyone ever find out why she fell out with Libby/Liberty? They followed each other again recently though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She'a not a likeable girl. They probably all don't trust her round their boyfriends because they know what she is like

Reactions: 8
Why is she acting like Sophie is a baby? She’s like what 11/12? I’m sure she’s seen more snow than this...
471F9A85-FB9B-4EFC-B0B5-9759D01BA211.png

And why is she putting her location as London?!? Desperate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She'a not a likeable girl. They probably all don't trust her round their boyfriends because they know what she is like
Not likeable at all! As much as I've tried to like her too. So far up her own arse

Reactions: 1
Not likeable at all! As much as I've tried to like her too. So far up her own arse
I couldn't be friends with a girl like her....i sense a few girls she calls friends tip toe around her and pretend to be her friend just to not hurt her feelings. But i could not put up with a girl who is so self obsessed like her. She seems weird and unstable. She probably sits down with her female friends and ask them if their boyfriends have ever had a wet dream about me. She is bleeping tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she acting like Sophie is a baby? She’s like what 11/12? I’m sure she’s seen more snow than this...View attachment 402346

And why is she putting her location as London?!? Desperate 🤣
I thought the exact same thing! 😂😂 I saw her in london once and she wasn't approachable at all, had a miserable/stuck up look on her face when I smiled at her, never liked her since then.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her latest video and since someone described her as looking like a bulldog I can't see her any other way lol

There's loads of comments on her video calling her genuine - is this sarcasm? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.