Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry how is Emily getting paid? She posts literally nothing anymore, one sponsored ad on her instagram is the only photo of her for the last 22 days. She posts 1 video a week ago after not posting for 2 weeks about apologizing she hasnt posted, which i feel like she only did because she cant think of content, her next video which will be posted in 2 weeks will most likely be an 11 minute haul.
She really posts nothing compared to most other influencers.
Also is she not bored to bits... what is she doing during this lockdown,
i think she gets a lot of money from her affiliate links. Anyone feel free to correct me if iā€™m wrong but from what i understand she can earn money by her affiliate links but it isnt just on that product, i read somewhere that if you click on an affiliate link but dont buy anything immediately, you could go back to that website within the next 30 days and make a purchase on something entirely different and they still get a cut.

What enfuriates me with emily she is so so money grabbing. What makes her the most money, is when she posts on Instagram about a discount on a website that could literally be a student discount (!!) but once youā€™ve clicked on her link its too late. Which is incredibly misleading to her viewers. She does it ALL the time. Whenever theres a sale she links it knowing people will click on it and she gets a cut. Thats why she constantly says ā€˜what fo you think of these bootsā€™ ā€˜how nice are theseā€™ etc and just adds affiliate links to different websites knowing it makes her money.

in one week sheā€™ll do zara, asos, and other stories but then the second week sheā€™ll do converse, doc martins etc and has a constant stream of income. She purposely spreads out the brands she links so she has a constant income, for example, sheā€™ll go out of her way to mention asos every couple of weeks knowing she can get people to keep clicking on them to keep a constant cut from her viewers from that 30 day timeline

itā€™s why she also constantly seems to be mentioning/linking clothes on her instagram but you never see any of it in her hauls as she doesn't actually buy any of it

I never click on her links anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 16
i think she gets a lot of money from her affiliate links. Anyone feel free to correct me if iā€™m wrong but from what i understand she can earn money by her affiliate links but it isnt just on that product, i read somewhere that if you click on an affiliate link but dont buy anything immediately, you could go back to that website within the next 30 days and make a purchase on something entirely different and they still get a cut.

What enfuriates me with emily she is so so money grabbing. What makes her the most money, is when she posts on Instagram about a discount on a website that could literally be a student discount (!!) but once youā€™ve clicked on her link its too late. Which is incredibly misleading to her viewers. She does it ALL the time. Whenever theres a sale she links it knowing people will click on it and she gets a cut. Thats why she constantly says ā€˜what fo you think of these bootsā€™ ā€˜how nice are theseā€™ etc and just adds affiliate links to different websites knowing it makes her money.

in one week sheā€™ll do zara, asos, and other stories but then the second week sheā€™ll do converse, doc martins etc and has a constant stream of income. She purposely spreads out the brands she links so she has a constant income, for example, sheā€™ll go out of her way to mention asos every couple of weeks knowing she can get people to keep clicking on them to keep a constant cut from her viewers from that 30 day timeline

itā€™s why she also constantly seems to be mentioning/linking clothes on her instagram but you never see any of it in her hauls as she doesn't actually buy any of it

I do think she will obviously make money off this but I donā€™t think this will be as much as you think it is. It typically takes a long time for this money to come through which is why she spams so much no doubt. It takes a while cause the merchant will wait to see if the customer returns it before paying reward style, shop style etc.

not saying she doesnā€™t earn any money from this obviously but I think the bulk of her earnings come from brand deals. In the past few months sheā€™s had deals with Loreal, garnier, Samsung & Pandora off the top of my head. Anastasia Kingsnorth was paid Ā£9k from one brand deal with bingo blitz so I have no doubt Emily will be making bank from all the ads she does

Reactions: 6

Yes i just mean why do these brands want to continue to sponser her.. her channel seems to be going downhill and i dont see her gaining many new followers unless she buys them a chanel bag again, theres so many other influencers who post tons of interesting content

Reactions: 5
Yeah i agree the message is really out of the blue, im actually shocked they communicate at all, i understand wanting to keep a low profile but whats wrong with her telling her viewers she misses her bf or that shes facetiming him, or post a "miss you" throwback photo, she doesnt haev to reveal anything about their relationship by doing that other than the fact they actually like each other, theres something so off. I think maybe James did something or like someone earlier said is trying to make up for not being there, but i dont see him getting her many gifts for her birthday, I think last year he got her a toy car, and i dont think he got her anything for Christmas, so im guessing this is probably just a late Christmas gift

Im sorry how is Emily getting paid? She posts literally nothing anymore, one sponsored ad on her instagram is the only photo of her for the last 22 days. She posts 1 video a week ago after not posting for 2 weeks about apologizing she hasnt posted, which i feel like she only did because she cant think of content, her next video which will be posted in 2 weeks will most likely be an 11 minute haul.
She really posts nothing compared to most other influencers.
Also is she not bored to bits... what is she doing during this lockdown,
She has a good gig with samsung, pandora, garnier and her loreal 'family' they are good jobs that probably make her a lot of money. I am confused as to why she is turning her back in beauty and trying to grab onto lux travel as her best gigs are with beauty brands and thats what she is known from?

She normally does a lot of hauls and swipe ups. She keeps mentioning her eyelash perm kit iff amazon and linkung it in the hopes she can get a percentage of whatever anyone buys off amazon while her link is active, which us around a fortnight. People are using amazon even more than normal atm, so easy money for sneeky 'M'. All under the pretence of helping viewers get easy curled lashes on the cheap, such a caring big sister/best mate influencer.

Regarding James' gifts i think she keeps a lot if offline, maybe to hide it from the taxman.

Reactions: 5
Her new video is sooo boring.. its a q & a on insta not video material šŸ„±

Reactions: 3
I actually canā€™t believe she would ever book a flight from London to LA for the same day and not tell James? Itā€™s not a train ticket itā€™s thousands of miles away šŸ˜³

Reactions: 8
She definitely just made up her own questions based on what she wanted to talk about...

- I did think it was weird when she was talking about flying back and forth to LA she never mentioned James or anything
- It was also telling when she talked about flying to surprise him she said absolutely nothing about his reaction...surely youā€™d tell that part of the story?! Reminds me of that time she did a main channel video about turning her balcony into an outdoor cinema as a surprise for James and she spent loads of time and money on it. In the comments someone asked what James thought and she said ā€œhe loved it!ā€ But then on a vlog that came out a couple weeks later it was the behind the scenes of that day and she was sulking and alone because James decided not to come home to her after all...ANYWAY
- I was really surprised Katie is only two years older than her?
- Iā€™m not surprised about her singing Prince Charles praises. She sounds like a dick. Heā€™s hardly an amazing person - of all the people out there to admire. So Emily. Funny how passionate she is about the Princeā€™s Trust but sheā€™s never mentioned them unless sheā€™s getting paid
- she does seem to have a bit more of a personality and a life behind the scenes, or at least used to. She should let more of that on her channel I donā€™t know why she thinks this mannequin persona is what viewers want to see. Itā€™s actually frustrating.

Reactions: 10
When she starts going on about Austin dming her on twitter....why would she add thatšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Emily reminds me alot like that one psycho fan girl weirdo that is convinced all famous people fancy her. She probably dmd him first....
She wont add that in though.
This witch is so boring I didn't bother watching the rest

Reactions: 19
The amount of ads that she has in that video is ridiculous. I was trying to skim it and every time I skipped ahead I landed on an ad.

Reactions: 4
I cant bother watching her 23 minute long videos that could be 7 stories on instagram, the way she acts is so obnoxious like she doesnt want to turn her head in the wrong way. Also when did she get those side bangs, just noticed them. I really do feel like she thinks shes a famous actor or a model

Reactions: 3
Looks like a Shiny new Rolex
Ugh I dont wanna be ā€˜thatā€™ person. But I used to be a fan of Emily (werenā€™t we all until our eyes were opened) but its not new, shes had it for a while - pretty sure she got it at the same time she was with Jake, maybe 2016. She just doesnt wear it much because she had that apple watch.

but lol fun fact, you can take that information and do whatever lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i think i need to get a life

Reactions: 1
Emily seems desperate to be model? Load on insta posts of her posing up a storm and pretending to be a model. Why??? Modelling isn't fun, is not well paid in comparison to be an influencer. She just gives off a strong vibe of feeling herself and wanting to be told she is as pretty and thin as she thinks she is. Not very appealing to most viewers.

Reactions: 9
Emily seems desperate to be model? Load on insta posts of her posing up a storm and pretending to be a model. Why??? Modelling isn't fun, is not well paid in comparison to be an influencer. She just gives off a strong vibe of feeling herself and wanting to be told she is as pretty and thin as she thinks she is. Not very appealing to most viewers.
It's the most annoying thing about her. If she just let that drop and developed some actually character she'd probably be a lot more popular, her view count is depressingly low

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.