Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not model thin in my eyes, she's tall like one but she hasn't got that look. I can see she tries her hardest and the way she walks but she hasn't got it

And the more she tries the more embarrassing it gets

I struggle to sit through her content.
I get really embarrassed for her, i don't know what it is.

I feel myself waiting for her to mention her height, waist and famous guys who has messaged her

Reactions: 9
She just needs to loosen up... Although maybe I'm giving her too much credit to assume there is more depth. Maybe she really is just as shallow as a puddle

Reactions: 11
I’ve honestly got second hand embarrassment from her latest reel of outfits I can’t wait to wear post lockdown, like hun, you’re not a model you’re a Pratt on Instagram.....

Reactions: 12
I’ve honestly got second hand embarrassment from her latest reel of outfits I can’t wait to wear post lockdown, like hun, you’re not a model you’re a Pratt on Instagram.....
Exactly. She is trying to create this image of being an in demand, top model that is so so busy with shoots. In reality, she books a hotel room and 'hires' a photographer from Instagram to take photos for her social media...literally anyone could do the same.

She is no more a model than my fiancé is a soldier because he plays Call of Duty.

Also, I've said it before but she really has zero sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't that the "shoot" that she HAD to go down to London for? It's weird that she organised that herself and then barely showed any of it. If you're going to organise a shoot at least make sure that you get lots of content out of it and don't wait months to post it. She's just so unmotivated with it and just expects things to happen with minimal effort.

I agree with everyone that's saying that she's trying to be the new In The Frow or Lydia Elise Millen, but Emily's base audience is wrong for that and with the pandemic and stuff people just aren't interested in that try hard designer life any more. Her feed is way too curated and flat looking. Brands are obsessed with getting the teen market but Emily threw that away and she's getting too old for that now. The new younger youtubers are snapping that up and they put in far more effort than Emily with content.

She's after dropping over 10K followers since her bag giveaway. It may give an initial boost but in the long run it does nothing. What a waste.

Reactions: 5
Emily seems desperate to be model? Load on insta posts of her posing up a storm and pretending to be a model. Why??? Modelling isn't fun, is not well paid in comparison to be an influencer. She just gives off a strong vibe of feeling herself and wanting to be told she is as pretty and thin as she thinks she is. Not very appealing to most viewers.
Thing is, I've never thought that she's particularly pretty. She's alright looking, certainly not plain, but I don't get the hype about how beautiful people think she is.

Reactions: 11
Thing is, I've never thought that she's particularly pretty. She's alright looking, certainly not plain, but I don't get the hype about how beautiful people think she is.
Me either!!
This is gonna sound bitchy but I don’t know how else to describe it she’s kind of bulldog-y?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me either!!
This is gonna sound bitchy but I don’t know how else to describe it she’s kind of bulldog-y?
Honestly, this is going to sound awful but... whenever I see her I always think of that scene in the live action Scooby Doo where Shaggy and Mary Jane are on the quad bike and Mary Jane gets hit in the face by the tree branch. That's just what I think of when I see her, very upturned face like she can always smell tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a very slim figure, she's taller than average and she has long glossy hair. I agree face is a 6 or 7/10 but with all of those things combined I'd say she is conventionally beautiful.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m missing somethimg, I don’t see her as beautiful at all, yes she‘s tall and has nice hair but there isn’t anything glowing about her, like she has nothing to her, if she was in a line up with other women I don’t think she’d be the standout wow she’s pretty

Reactions: 6
I don't personally find her mega attractive either. There's a lot of British youtubers her age that I find more attractive and I think curvy women are generally sexier (personal opinion, no body shaming!) which is why I used the word conventionally.

Reactions: 2
She DEFININTELY thinks she’s more attractive than she is though, she’s absolutely in love with herself. I can’t get past the botched lips.

Reactions: 15
Here's my opinion - she's a very pretty girl but in a very "plain and normal" way. She's not a top model and she DEFINITELY thinks she is the most attractive girl on the planet which automatically makes her not attractive at all (for me). She definitely thinks she's something that she isn't and those recent pics/reels of those outfits were (for me) embarrassing. Most people have been saying how they can't wait to see family and friends when lockdown is over - yet she can't wait to put a dress on that her fanny hangs out of. That, amongst many other things sums her up as a very ugly person inside and I'm afraid for me that's where she loses all points at possibly being attractive at all. She's not SO STUNNING that she can get away with this tit - yes she is pretty but that doesn't cut the mustard. One of her videos from 3 years ago popped up on my youtube earlier as suggested for me and I couldn't believe how much better she used to look. She was evidently carrying more weight then and her face was rounder and it made her look more pretty because her face didn't look quite so harsh. She's got sucked into the whole having a perfect image and perfect skinny body and she's forgotten that what people want to see more than anything is a bit of personality and something that really makes you, you.

Reactions: 7
Why is she pushing the affiliate links so hard lately? It’s everyday, a least a couple of slides. Bore off. When will these Influencers realise they are little more than jumped up sales people. That’s how you make your money at the end of the day. They are kidding themselves if they think they are “creatives”. Most of them don’t have a creative bone in their body. This isn’t just specific to Emily but ughhh it annoys me SO much

Reactions: 6
Everyone is asking her about her makeup like she hasn’t edited the duck out of that photo and used a filter ffs. Just another way to push more aff links

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Emily mentioned she left London flat for her own safety.. was it anyone from here that revealed her address??? I quite enjoyed her vibes in London.

Regardless whoever it was what a shame because she clearly loved the freedom/schedule in London & at her parents it's like she's gone into PTSD or some form of depression. It's a good job her mum's a therapist & found it appropriate to let her redo the office room as she isn't moving out anytime soon.

I agree with others on here I don't get what her niche is at all.. like with Saffron and Ana who are 3/4 years younger than her tor Imogen they seem to be on YouTube full time & you get their niche is everything like mukbangs/gym/shopping blah blah...

Reactions: 1
So I've just watched a video from someone I subscribe to talking about how much they made from YouTube in 2020. It was really interesting and actually showed all of their personal Chanel analytics from YouTube. It also showed their average RPM per 1000 views for a month. They have double the amount of Emilys' subscribers, so I decided to be generous and base her earning off of theirs. On average they got about $3 per 1000 views. ATM her main channel is getting about 100,000 views per month (rounded up). So this means she would be earning $300 dollars per month. Her vlog channel for the last month got 400,000 views, so say she gets the same RPM then it would be $1200.

Highlighting the neglect on her main channel so obviously. Plus she probably got more money than my estimate from her vlog channel, because in December CPM is higher and therefore her RPM will be higher.

Just very interesting to me that her main channel is earning so little, but would explain why she is resorting to pushing so many affilliate links on her insta. This and the fact she knows her vlog channel views are going to go down quickly because vlogmas is over, and she isn't making any new vlogs. And while it's still a healthy amount of money, it's no where near what I would expect a YouTuber with 1M subscribers to be earning. Just goes to show her content is stale, boring and shite.

Reactions: 9
So I've just watched a video from someone I subscribe to talking about how much they made from YouTube in 2020. It was really interesting and actually showed all of their personal Chanel analytics from YouTube. It also showed their average RPM per 1000 views for a month. They have double the amount of Emilys' subscribers, so I decided to be generous and base her earning off of theirs. On average they got about $3 per 1000 views. ATM her main channel is getting about 100,000 views per month (rounded up). So this means she would be earning $300 dollars per month. Her vlog channel for the last month got 400,000 views, so say she gets the same RPM then it would be $1200.

Highlighting the neglect on her main channel so obviously. Plus she probably got more money than my estimate from her vlog channel, because in December CPM is higher and therefore her RPM will be higher.

Just very interesting to me that her main channel is earning so little, but would explain why she is resorting to pushing so many affilliate links on her insta. This and the fact she knows her vlog channel views are going to go down quickly because vlogmas is over, and she isn't making any new vlogs. And while it's still a healthy amount of money, it's no where near what I would expect a YouTuber with 1M subscribers to be earning. Just goes to show her content is stale, boring and shite.
Do they earn if you skip the adverts or is it solely based on views?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.