Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what a none edited pic of emily looks like
Was this taken on one of her shoots? (aka standing on street corners having a wannabe photographer take your photo).

That ridiculous standing on tip toe/raising the leg up to appear taller as well 🤣🤣 desperate.

Even if she is 5ft10 (same as me), it is hardly gigantic! She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 8
The same shoot as where she goes on about her baggy jeans🤣🤣🤣 when you look at her photoshoots she hasn't posted herself, you see a difference.

Reactions: 2
What has she done to the jeans here? Not sure what jeans these are if that’s the style at the belt loop?
It looks like she’s either tied them or had them taken in, you always get that flap over when you try to badly take in clothes

But she shouldn’t need too, she’s clearly breathing in so many photos and videos, she must spend ages just feeling crap afterwards

Reactions: 3
Totally random thought here, but I remember during the first lockdown when Emily did the Chloe Ting workout and when speaking about it after she said during the two weeks she didn't change her diet and she just ate a lot of bread and sandwiches...I rolled my eyes and clicked of the video because you could tell she was clearly lying, looking to the left, long ummms plus everyone knows abs start in the kitchen

Totally random thought here, but I remember during the first lockdown when Emily did the Chloe Ting workout and when speaking about it after she said during the two weeks she didn't change her diet and she just ate a lot of bread and sandwiches...I rolled my eyes and clicked of the video because you could tell she was clearly lying, looking to the left, long ummms plus everyone knows abs start in the kitchen
The problem is, she’s so thin her muscles have started to show through (well what muscles she’s got) take everything Emily says and dies with a pinch of salt, she‘ll realise is eventually that she’s got a problem

Why has she actually turned into the affiliate link monster. It’s ALL she posts. Is she ok?! duck OFF EMILY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has she actually turned into the affiliate link monster. It’s ALL she posts. Is she ok?! duck OFF EMILY
Because she makes money without having to do anything, laziest way for her to make money

Reactions: 7
Literally I feel like she is just picking up random PR for the sake of it and aff linking it

Reactions: 7
The more i read and watch about gold diggers the more i believe she is actually one🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.