Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she was lying. Like her height and personality.

Does she think looking like that makes her cute or is her face just naturally hideous

Has she trapped her lips in a door
Is that a comedy filter... the swollen lip "thing' the chin filler. I guess her eyes and brows look nice. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wow! I’m shocked, I would say how does she have the energy to move but she fills herself up on caffeine!

Yoghurt, Kiwi and half an apple sliced.
Bits of Bacon of a Chicken
Showed us a mountain of Veg and Chicken in a Pyrex which would be for the whole family not her, so we didn’t see her plate!
She apparently had some popcorn which was her sisters
Another slice from an apple
Quinoa and a curry
And a malteaser bunny

Not a carb in sight, no wonder she looks painfully skinny - I couldn’t bear to see what she is doing to herself if she was my family member!

Reactions: 7
Slightly OT but every time Charlie Simpson brings music out it really highlights just how tit James is 😅
In literally every possible way.
I honestly can not fathom how anyone would find him attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly OT but every time Charlie Simpson brings music out it really highlights just how tit James is 😅
In literally every possible way.
I honestly can not fathom how anyone would find him attractive
Just shows how desperate emily is. Do you think she could get another famous guy? I don't think so. They look back at her attention seeking beggy videos, its enough to put them off

Just shows how desperate emily is. Do you think she could get another famous guy? I don't think so. They look back at her attention seeking beggy videos, its enough to put them off
And she’s got nothing about her, they can get whoever they wan, but funnily enough none of them want a human stick girl made out of cardboard....

Reactions: 3
I just find her so bizarre online. The stuff she posts for likes and then begging for attention from random men is so weird and I do agree that she'd have a massive hissy fit if James was doing that.

But coming back to the song thing; she's lying about it whichever way you look at it. Either James wrote a song about her or he didn't.

Let's say he did not write a song about her; she tweeted that he did write a song about her and cooked her dinner (lol I find the part about him cooking her dinner to be the most far fetched part) so did James come along and see her tweet that and think "WTF that never happened?"

And say James did write a song about her in 2019 and she wasn't lying then, why is she going around lying now and practically begging him to write one all over the internet?

I'm guessing James has not written a song about her which is why she's suddenly obsessed, so then she made up that weird lie back in 2019 to be #famousboyfriendgoals. I know James puts no pass on her and probably doesn't see half the tit she posts but if my boyfriend was carrying on like that online and posting completely made up things I'd be starting to really wonder if he had some sort of split personality disorder. It's just so weird.

I feel like he’s probably just made up a song on the spot about her and she tweeted that for attention as in “omg my bf writes songs about me” and her tiktok comment is her hinting at him to release a song about her so she can bring it up for the next 7382949 years that a “famous” singer wrote a song about her

Reactions: 15
I just find her so bizarre online. The stuff she posts for likes and then begging for attention from random men is so weird and I do agree that she'd have a massive hissy fit if James was doing that.

But coming back to the song thing; she's lying about it whichever way you look at it. Either James wrote a song about her or he didn't.

Let's say he did not write a song about her; she tweeted that he did write a song about her and cooked her dinner (lol I find the part about him cooking her dinner to be the most far fetched part) so did James come along and see her tweet that and think "WTF that never happened?"

And say James did write a song about her in 2019 and she wasn't lying then, why is she going around lying now and practically begging him to write one all over the internet?

I'm guessing James has not written a song about her which is why she's suddenly obsessed, so then she made up that weird lie back in 2019 to be #famousboyfriendgoals. I know James puts no pass on her and probably doesn't see half the tit she posts but if my boyfriend was carrying on like that online and posting completely made up things I'd be starting to really wonder if he had some sort of split personality disorder. It's just so weird.
He hasn’t, they were talking about it in a live they did in lockdown In Cornwall, she was saying how he’s never written a song about her when talking about songs on his album and how much she basically didn’t like any song on it and only listens to Disney, One Direction and High School Musical.

Reactions: 7
Ah yes, filling up the hunger holes with endless amounts of water and caffeine. That sounds uncomfortably familiar. Also that Pyrex dish is the tiniest, smallest one they do that usually come with the lids that people take food to work in. How can she not see how unhealthy this is.....actually I know exactly how. But how are her followers not pointing out how dangerous this is to promote. Maybe if she was morbidly obese, not the BMI kind because that's shite anyway, and wanted to lose weight fast for a possible weight loss surgery then yeah, sure. But you burn off more than that just from living all day anyway. She's a danger and she needs to come away from social media

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, filling up the hunger holes with endless amounts of water and caffeine. That sounds uncomfortably familiar. Also that Pyrex dish is the tiniest, smallest one they do that usually come with the lids that people take food to work in. How can she not see how unhealthy this is.....actually I know exactly how. But how are her followers not pointing out how dangerous this is to promote. Maybe if she was morbidly obese, not the BMI kind because that's shite anyway, and wanted to lose weight fast for a possible weight loss surgery then yeah, sure. But you burn off more than that just from living all day anyway. She's a danger and she needs to come away from social media
Sad thing is this was probably a larger version of what she actually does eat, in an attempt to appear more normal. Bullshit she ate the malteaser bar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.