Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to defend Em, and honestly I'm not. But that picture she posted did make me laugh and I'm glad it showed a bit more of a 'fun' side to their relationship and the messages too. And like someone said above, maybe she doesn't like sex? I don't, a lot of people don't, but it doesn't mean you don't love someone. I think she doesn't want the relationship online because of what happened with Charlie and having to explain it to people when they broke up. I deffo don't agree with her acting single and all that but if it's what works for them then fine, I guess? They are 2 adults (although sometimes I find it hard to believe) but I'm hoping they talk about what is acceptable and unacceptable in their relationship
I do hope this is the case tbh. I know there’s a gift involved here so it makes it seem materialistic but I like to think they were just bantering together. Maybe this is actually the side of her personality she never shows cause she’s so reserved and puts on this persona for YouTube. Maybe wishful thinking

I was also thinking that Valentine’s Day is coming up so might be just for that?

Reactions: 7
I seen a girl post a screenshot of james talking to her on twitter dms but i can't find it now

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I imagine she finds sex dirty (and not in the diirrty way) and is the type of girl who runs off and showers straight after.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might be paranoid but i think james is talking to a girl. Her twitter is @itsmekerryanna she has deleted the screenshot🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔

Probably nothing but i see him as a sleaze ball now

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually can't wait for Sophie to get to year 9 and her to start telling her big sister to duck off and leave her alone because everyone at school is taking the piss. Not that I wish negative to Sophie at all, but what on earth will Emily do for content then? Sophie is the only iota of personality in her videos these days

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I imagine she finds sex dirty (and not in the diirrty way) and is the type of girl who runs off and showers straight after.
If my bf looked like James, I'd feel dirty too, and that's not even taking the sex into account 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
erm ?? Ok
Oh gosh this really emphasises the filler!
Anyone else think that she has said you owe me for how long you’ve been away! Also agree with the comments about it looking like a hotel or a room atleast that has had a female think about interior- No man has cushions by choice lol!

Reactions: 3
A84C090C-A2B4-45FA-ADA6-9329EE001AC8.jpeg

Sophie calls Emily “M” on Insta... Has James written a song about her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m confused, who are those people? Is this during Covid ?

Hold up, that does look like Jake...she was definitely with him when she was friends with Vania. Would be incredibly odd if she’s doing a video with her ex from 4 years ago in 🤨🤔

Reactions: 8
Hold up, that does look like Jake...she was definitely with him when she was friends with Vania. Would be incredibly odd if she’s doing a video with her ex from 4 years ago in 🤨🤔
I assume it’ll be the show me a picture / video of... that she asked for on her stories a bit ago

Reactions: 9
So basically emily is really tight and staying with james for free stuff. Also she is an attention seeker and master manipulator ans im starting to think her Mental health issues and lack of videos are all a ploy to get james over to the UK
Is it just me who disagrees, I don’t think we see she gets a lot off him at all I mean just look at her birthday presents

Reactions: 8
Sophie calls Emily “M” on Insta... Has James written a song about her?
James usually teases the name of songs by just giving the first letter of the word, so the song might not actually be called "M".

Honestly, I'd be quite pissed if I was Emily that she hasn't gotten a song yet. James' ex used to always brag on Twitter that he had written songs about her. I think one of them was called Dangerous. Which ya know, the relationship was dangerous because James was 23 and she was 16!! They also duetted on a song together as well. I can't see Emily doing that!🤣

She is obsessed in him
I think she's quite obsessed with that whole period in her life and can't move on from it. Jake is part of that but I'd say also the life she had then and her career, her popularity etc. You can just see from her life that she's still living like she's 18 but other people have moved on and she hasn't.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me who disagrees, I don’t think we see she gets a lot off him at all I mean just look at her birthday presents
Yeah i agree the message is really out of the blue, im actually shocked they communicate at all, i understand wanting to keep a low profile but whats wrong with her telling her viewers she misses her bf or that shes facetiming him, or post a "miss you" throwback photo, she doesnt haev to reveal anything about their relationship by doing that other than the fact they actually like each other, theres something so off. I think maybe James did something or like someone earlier said is trying to make up for not being there, but i dont see him getting her many gifts for her birthday, I think last year he got her a toy car, and i dont think he got her anything for Christmas, so im guessing this is probably just a late Christmas gift

Im sorry how is Emily getting paid? She posts literally nothing anymore, one sponsored ad on her instagram is the only photo of her for the last 22 days. She posts 1 video a week ago after not posting for 2 weeks about apologizing she hasnt posted, which i feel like she only did because she cant think of content, her next video which will be posted in 2 weeks will most likely be an 11 minute haul.
She really posts nothing compared to most other influencers.
Also is she not bored to bits... what is she doing during this lockdown,

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.