Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts single because she is waiting for an A lister to swish her from her feet. She's despetate and she has told us the dangerous lengths she'd go. She's no shame.

Reactions: 12
She could easily make a video about her relationship, without disclosing much. She could do "my top 5 tips for maintaining a long distance relationship". Pretty easy to film and edit, could be done in 4 hours tops. Could talk about how she does it, without having to get James involved. However because the relationship sucks she won't do it.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 385045
So I keep adding this comment and she keeps deleting it. No wonder she is sooooo busy and cannot create content. Curating her online life. Ughhh....somehow I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is just lazy and fake.
Yoooo, she’s deleted criticism from me before and I immediately called her out on it and then she pretended she hadn’t. It wasn’t even rude: she had made a statement that was just plain incorrect and I corrected her and pointed out a resource she could watch if she was interested in learning more. Deleted it with the swiftness. When I called her out she replied with “ohhh thanks! Will look into it” or some such nonsense.
Ignorant, entitled brat.

Reactions: 8
James and Emily don’t like each other pictures on insta?? Is this normal or something that has stopped recently??

Reactions: 2
I know its the wrong thread starting to rhink we made one for jake and leah.. but oh my days leah as lovely as she might be is such a beg.. the way she was deseperate not to miss an upload coz jake didnt feel like filming. The way she said she is an unemployed actress and best thing to come out of lockdown is youtube. Yes course it is hun.. you went with a guy that has 100k+ followers to help you with your career and fame!

Reactions: 12
The thing I struggle with most with Emily is we’ve been here before.

We’ve had the mental health ‘I’m not ok’ video where she sits in front of the camera and explains the issues she’s going through and how it doesn’t feel right to pretend life is normal.

And then a week later, we get the usual barrage of tit videos return, the hauls, and you guessed it... pretending (thus advertising) life is fine and happy again.

At best, it’s laughable how disingenuous she is surrounding health and mental well-being, and at worst for young influential followers, it’s damaging to have that kind of timeframe laid out to you - that she hit ‘the lowest of low’ yet a week later is back pushing ads for overpriced crap to fund her daily Starbucks addition during lockdown.

Emily, you’re feeling low? I’ve got an idea - why not actually explore and document this like you do the vapid and empty aspects of your materialistic life? Your mum is a frickin therapist and you could be sat on a goldmine of content if you actually tapped in to a series exploring this and highlighting mental well-being to an audience who are likely feeling more alone and scared to reach out than ever before.

Could it be because 95% of what you’re telling us is bullshit and you don’t actually want to be known for anything other than pointless hauls and paid for ads? I couldn’t possibly comment but can’t wait for next weeks inevitable starbucks run, ASOS haul and Dream Lengths insta post...
Jesus. Not even a week ago I wrote this and we’ve already had the Dreams Lengths insta post.

CALLED IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus. Not even a week ago I wrote this and we’ve already had the Dreams Lengths insta post.

CALLED IT!
She has no personality. She has no niche to present on YT/insta/Tiktok. She should bow out. Go to uni, get an actual job. But I doubt she will be able to keep one.

She should go to tesco, buy a bunch of food and do fun contests with her family. Or try something brand new like dying her hair for us, show us some art, painting, drawings, scare pranks

James has a nerve telling her to post that, the Jigsaw vibes are too strong 😭 but also goes to prove what a childish gf she is, he's gone for months and he placates her with designer goods 🙄

Reactions: 14
erm ?? Ok
This is so weird?? Not the best impression that Emily is constantly hinting at James being a bad boyfriend and then suddenly she pipes up about him for a Chanel ring and Dior bag. I can literally picture her sending him pics of expensive stuff like 'ugh look how perfect' and hinting massively

Reactions: 13
Ugh...imagine thinking your self-worth and self respect was worth a tacky Chanel ring and Dior bag that you could well afford to buy yourself?

Reactions: 14
Is that the channel bag she bought in the give away 😂 is he just gonna BACS her the money for it? Because why would you even care? Why would you just want surprise flowers or something else

I think he is more her sugar daddy if im honest😆😆 she probably sent him nudes for exchange for designer bags. Omg is she a goldigger

Ahhh...maybe they are more of that then bf and gf...hmm....

James has probably been cheating around or something so he is giving her sorry for being a tit bf gifts🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.