Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah is making a tipsy GRWM - can this couple do anything sober! Whats peoples thoughts on leah and jake
I thought they were okay to start with but now I can’t really stand them. Every video of them has to be either drinking or about their sex life 😴 Leah just seems to tolerate Jake for a bit of fame but I think he is infatuated with her.

Reactions: 10
I really like Leah & Jake but the last couple of videos have been a bit samey. Agree with others that there's too much focus on sex and alcohol, it's getting a bit boring now. I think they're a great couple though

Reactions: 6
I thought they were okay to start with but now I can’t really stand them. Every video of them has to be either drinking or about their sex life 😴 Leah just seems to tolerate Jake for a bit of fame but I think he is infatuated with her.
Jake seems like he falls hard and fast tbh, he was obsessed with Emily when he was dating her as well.

Reactions: 6
So this morning I said I wasn’t sure on the video. I’ve been struggling with this latest England lockdown myself so I think I was feeling sorry for her and I never want to try and say someone isn’t struggling with their mental health when you don’t know the whole picture.

HOWEVER

this post has actually wound me up The way she has phrased this just sounds like ‘I’m not like other girls’ this now makes me think this video was a strategic career move and she’s just setting herself apart from youtubers, influencers whoever who are dismissing the pandemic. I’m wondering now if this is coming off the back of the whole rach, mads & Han scandal as well as all the love island types getting tit for being in Dubai which is blowing up particularly on tik tok.

Attachments

I am not trying to belittle mental health, especially during this lockdown. BUT that woman is lying manipulative piece of tit. All this BS about going to sleep at 7pm and sleeping for 13 hours. Just go on to her Twitter for her midnight tweets. Multiple times how she cannot sleep on time....so furious for using something serious for just sympathy and followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
James is looking so scruffy. Id love it if he tidied up his appearance. Do you think it's because he has nowhere to be?

Reactions: 2
I am not trying to belittle mental health, especially during this lockdown. BUT that woman is lying manipulative piece of tit. All this BS about going to sleep at 7pm and sleeping for 13 hours. Just go on to her Twitter for her midnight tweets. Multiple times how she cannot sleep on time....so furious for using something serious for just sympathy and followers.
yeah make up your mind emily

1610964592647.png

Reactions: 26
This is the problem, if it was her genuinely coming across as struggling I'm sure she would have plenty of support and sympathy, but because she lies about everything and we know it just isn't true, it has the opposite effect. She comes across as so calculating and just not genuine at all I think because she makes it SO obvious that she's talking shite - due to the fact there is never any emotion in anything she says (even in that new video she sat there, the same as always, looking "perfect" with the perfect background, all very strategically done, as always) and the fact that it's just so obvious that shes a liar because she says the polar opposite 5 minutes after and seems to forget what shes said? I really think she's incredibly stupid (naive and foolish too) but she seems to think she's very clever. She really does aggravate me.

How can she complain about people's dismissal of the lockdown, when she herself has dismissed the lockdown/restrictions several times?? Hypocrite and attention seeker.

Reactions: 19
I think she aggravates me so much because I really want to like her. But every time I try I feel like she's trying to be deceiving and just fake and also the lack of any personality really grates on me. She should know what kind of person she is by now, she should have some kind of awareness but she does come across as a 16-18 year old little rich girl with nothing actually going for her, it's sad.

I think she aggravates me so much because I really want to like her. But every time I try I feel like she's trying to be deceiving and just fake and also the lack of any personality really grates on me. She should know what kind of person she is by now, she should have some kind of awareness but she does come across as a 16-18 year old little rich girl with nothing actually going for her, it's sad.
Yes ! The only semblance of a hobby she has is baking, which for some reason i feel she doesnt even like and just does to give off that perfect potential home-maker wife image, or she does it so we believe she eats a lot and is just naturally stick thin, I dont think its a genuine hobby. If it is she should make videos like a bake with me, bake with me and my mom or like a competition where her and her mom bake something and Sophie does a blind taste test etc.(wow I can think of 3 video ideas for her in 3 seconds) for this being her job she is extremely uncreative, watch the next 10 videos just be hauls.

Yes ! The only semblance of a hobby she has is baking, which for some reason i feel she doesnt even like and just does to give off that perfect potential home-maker wife image, or she does it so we believe she eats a lot and is just naturally stick thin, I dont think its a genuine hobby. If it is she should make videos like a bake with me, bake with me and my mom or like a competition where her and her mom bake something and Sophie does a blind taste test etc.(wow I can think of 3 video ideas for her in 3 seconds) for this being her job she is extremely uncreative, watch the next 10 videos just be hauls.
🙌🏻👏🏻 This!! She could do so much content with baking but like you have said, it doesn’t seem like it’s a genuine hobby for her.

Most youtubers have their ‘niche’ but she’s just made a career out of being tall, skinny and attractive. She doesn’t have an inviting personality that makes her likeable (like early Zoella) so she comes across quite fake and disingenuous. I really want to like her but she just winds me up with her constant comments about her height, hair, saying things like “that’s so Emily” and her just being a boring ass witch in general.

Reactions: 9
She's the walking embodiment of being pretty, and so not having to develop a personality to get people to like you in school

Reactions: 9
Id like to see her make a main channel video with no/minimal makeup, no perfect hair or skin tight jeans, especially when its a video about opening up about how shes been having a hard time. She so pretentious its very hard to relate to her, like others also say she lies A LOT about stupid things there's no reason to lie about, not sure why she does this. I couldnt bare to watch more than 2 minutes

I'd love to say that I like how genuine she is in her new video. But I can't. After all the things she just keeps lying about, breaking the restrictions etc etc it just makes me think that she's putting on an act of being genuine? If that makes sense? It seems like she's saying all the things everyone wants her to say, but does she want to say them? I don't know, there's just something so flat about her that I can't believe anything she says at this point

Reactions: 7
yeah make up your mind emily

View attachment 389847
Oh wow, that is crappy because when she was on about sleeping dead early I actually felt like wow, this is relatable! When I was badly hit with my depression I literally got home from work and just slept straight through! I’m miffed she bullshitted about that because it was the one thing that really made me believe her...

Why doesn't she do fun food content? Mess around? Prank on sister/mum? She's so boring and serious all the time. Everything has to be about her looks.

Noone is actually bothered how good those jeans look around your waist. Move onto other things

Last edited:
I know this sounds awful but whenever I watch her videos I just get really bad vibes off her. She comes across as the biggest mean girl trying to act all innocent. Even the video yesterday talking about mental health I was just thinking liar all the way through it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.