Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should go to tesco, buy a bunch of food and do fun contests with her family. Or try something brand new like dying her hair for us, show us some art, painting, drawings, scare pranks
She's too mature for silly childish content. She wants to be a luxe fashion, lifestyle and luxury travel influencer. All designer bags, designer kitchens and first class flights to the Maldives.

James has a nerve telling her to post that, the Jigsaw vibes are too strong 😭 but also goes to prove what a childish gf she is, he's gone for months and he placates her with designer goods 🙄
Yes! As predicted he'll buy her designer gear in America so it's cheaper or at the airport (even cheaper) and lob it at her to avoid actually having to spend time (which he values more) with her!

If she's happy with rhis great, but it means she probably does love or like him very much. Just what he can get give her.

Reactions: 4
She's too mature for silly childish content. She wants to be a luxe fashion, lifestyle and luxury travel influencer. All designer bags, designer kitchens and first class flights to the Maldives.

Yes! As predicted he'll buy her designer gear in America so it's cheaper or at the airport (even cheaper) and lob it at her to avoid actually having to spend time (which he values more) with her!

If she's happy with rhis great, but it means she probably does love or like him very much. Just what he can get give her.
Designer stuff from Chanel and Dior will be duty free at the airport but I understand that non-american brands are generally more expensive if you buy them 'at the mall'. I believe that it is cheaper to buy these brands in Europe especially in the country of origin

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does this look like a hotel room? Wonder if he’s heading back to the UK?

would explain him offering to buy her the designer tit as he can get it at the airport lol
I kinda thought that at first too, but it kinda looks like a bed display in a furniture shop?

So basically emily is really tight and staying with james for free stuff. Also she is an attention seeker and master manipulator ans im starting to think her Mental health issues and lack of videos are all a ploy to get james over to the UK

Reactions: 8
Unbelievable... Or is it? I'm just shocked that she so happily posts stuff online that quite obviously contradicts stuff she has said 10 minutes before. I really hope her younger subscribers see through her BS. I agree with a comment further up, I think she is making out that she is so depressed in the hope he will come back. Give it up girl, if you have to beg to see your boyfriend he isn't worth it, especially if he's a fat homeless looking member of a shite boyband from 15+ years ago :oops: At least he's talented... oh wait....

Reactions: 9
The fact that he doesn't make the effort to open the chat properly and just replies from his notifications 😂 (none of the ticks are blue, I'm not a weirdo stalker I swear)
I think Emily just has her blue ticks turned off.

Reactions: 6
Their relationship is so odd. Each of them barely shows their in a relationship, not even a slight hint of PDA (odd considering they’re two online people) and the only thing we see from him on her side is gifts. Who ever called the sugar daddy thing out was right 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Im positive he is her actual sugar daddy though no joke.... so she's still also looking for her handsome celebrity future husband 🤣🤣

Im positive he is her actual sugar daddy though no joke.... so she's still also looking for her handsome celebrity future husband 🤣🤣
She is desperate for someone younger and more famous than James, wonder if she thought because he’s done work with a lot of them where that’s how she’d be able to catch them 🤣

I think her love language must be gifts? Maybe the no sex works for her and the luxury gifts are enough? I don't think she's ever really been in love yet. Hopefully after she bleeds James dry she might find it.

Her mum seems so nice in all her vlogs, her dad doesn't seem to want to be on camera at all. Much like James 🤭

Reactions: 10
I love how thr time show it took her two secs to post the pic - thats desperate for dior hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel slightly bad for her now... I don’t know, I keep drifting between feeling bad and having no sympathy because lying about mental health isn’t ok but then I feel like James is making her worse... Like if she is struggling, his answer shouldn’t be to shower her with gifts... But the way he said “that dior bag” or whatever implies she’s been sending him things so maybe she’s asking which is bad on her part. It’s a weird dynamic...

Reactions: 5
I don't want to defend Em, and honestly I'm not. But that picture she posted did make me laugh and I'm glad it showed a bit more of a 'fun' side to their relationship and the messages too. And like someone said above, maybe she doesn't like sex? I don't, a lot of people don't, but it doesn't mean you don't love someone. I think she doesn't want the relationship online because of what happened with Charlie and having to explain it to people when they broke up. I deffo don't agree with her acting single and all that but if it's what works for them then fine, I guess? They are 2 adults (although sometimes I find it hard to believe) but I'm hoping they talk about what is acceptable and unacceptable in their relationship

Reactions: 15
It’s so hard to know what goes on in someone’s relationship, so maybe it is just banter between them but the whole conversation kinda makes me feel icky because it makes their relationship seem transactional. Emily seems like a good digger who can be bought and James seems like a sleazy old man buying his girlfriend to make sure she stays around while he’s in LA.

I also don’t get the feeling that James has really showered her with expensive gifts up until this point at least. Emily is the braggiest person going and so would have been showing off the designers stuff “My BoYfRiEnD” bought. I think james is quite mean with money too. Like his houses are nice, but he has literally just moved into them and did nothing to do them up.

Reactions: 9
It’s so hard to know what goes on in someone’s relationship, so maybe it is just banter between them but the whole conversation kinda makes me feel icky because it makes their relationship seem transactional. Emily seems like a good digger who can be bought and James seems like a sleazy old man buying his girlfriend to make sure she stays around while he’s in LA.

I also don’t get the feeling that James has really showered her with expensive gifts up until this point at least. Emily is the braggiest person going and so would have been showing off the designers stuff “My BoYfRiEnD” bought. I think james is quite mean with money too. Like his houses are nice, but he has literally just moved into them and did nothing to do them up.
I agree, I think the gifts have just appeared as some messed up way to make her feel better and to make him feel like he’s doing something to help when in reality he should’ve never left her on her own for so long...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.