Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict a 14 minute video in which she says many words, but actually manages to say nothing at all. Just pure waffle and 4 ads inserted along the way.

I will be SHOCKED if she says anything of substance. And I'll be even more shocked if this is her "moving forward" with new and more frequent content.

Reactions: 28
Its deffo not a breakup video.

As per her last 2 breakup videos, they were all done makeup free. The pic she posted today after filming was with a full face.

Just my suspicion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My assumptions on emily

- she has no reason/motivation to keep uploading because she’s living at home so she has no bills to pay
- she’ll never dump James unless someone more famous hits her up
- James is embarrassed of her career choice so she wants to quit (notice she barely films when she’s in the same country as him, the complete opposite of Jake who was extremely proud of her accomplishments and in my opinion pushed her to do better)
- she wants to rebrand to Lydia Mullen/ in the frow type content but is scared of losing her younger followers that being engagement
- she wants to buy a house on her own but that doesn’t feel right because she’s in a long term relationship

Reactions: 12
I think that clip she’s shown is all we’ll get, she’ll say her usual you don’t know what’s going on in the background and I don’t want you to think my life is perfect because you only see the good bits, I reckon that’s all the substance we’re getting.

Reactions: 13
The dream; She is going to study for her A levels online at the local college, three sciences and maths and, then she's going to go on to do research science at university single handedly finding a cure for all covid / sars infections. Then she'll move back presentating on tv. Love island, strictly dancing etc.

Reality, she'll say a lot of words while saying nothing and link to her outfit and everything in the room renovation and send people over to her depop.

Reactions: 6
Basically trying to justify decorating another room for content lol. To be fair to her I do relate to her point about moving home and not knowing where her life is going but the rest of the video was just words.

Reactions: 7
So do we think her and James are still together? Was honestly hoping for a break up video. She can do 1000x better

Reactions: 4
Honestly all I’ve got from that video is that if she’s legit and she really feels that way and things have really been that hard, James is a DICK. If your girlfriend felt like that surely you wouldn’t be swanning off and you’d do everything to actually be with her? Maybe that’s what all Sophie’s remarks have been about, if I was her family I’d sure as hell be telling her he’s a dick and to get rid!

Reactions: 27
I actually don’t know how to feel about this one. It is pretty much what I expected it to be but I did like the fact she opened up a bit more about the flat in London not being a safe place anymore. I wish she would be like this more but I’m guessing even if things are difficult with James she isn’t going to go dish all that on YouTube.

She admitted that she basically had a fake persona for YouTube. The bit where she is on about her "friends" telling her to be more like she is around them, rather than her "on camera" persona. Shock, never thought that she'd be FAKE 😱

Reactions: 16
I feel slightly bad for her. Must be really hard to move home when you feel lost. I’ve had a similar situation, but I was older than her, of moving home. It was tough mentally.
but I think (noone at me for this haha), she can bring things on to herself. She’s not got a stable relationship , no matter what she thinks, it’s not a very normal relationship for a 22 year old or however old she is, she doesn’t seem to have any proper stable friends, she’s lost her way with YouTube and hasn’t made a direction for herself.
I agree with what someone said about her getting a proper education. I bet she’d thrive! YouTube won’t last forever and neither will her looks (which seem to be her “thing”). Then what?
This girl needs to go back to education, make some proper friends and get herself a normal boyfriend she can see on the weekends. Living a normal 20 something life would suit her.
Maybe I’m being harsh 😂

Reactions: 7
I think shes still young and has done well for herself we are in the middle of a global pandemic and it doesnt matter if things arent perfect or completely stable in her life. She needs to stop beating herself up. And im not a fan

I agree, I do quite like Em even though at times she is insufferable. She acts grown up on YouTube and tries to present as approaching 30, probably something to do wihh the older boyfriend etc as well. But in reality she's in her early twenties, is pretty immature for her age, and it would be more fun to see her act like this instead of something she's not. I know she's beige but I think sophdoeslife has always stayed fairly true to who she really is, would be good to see Emily go down this route more. Stick to beauty, share little bits from her life, and know her Lane. She's not interesting enough (or fake em is not interesting enough) and for all the mystique, there's not a lot going on. And that is FINE. Just be honest.

Reactions: 11
Sorry, 1 minute in and she says it felt wrong to come and do ‘like a Zara haul’ when she literally did a whole ducking week of hauls at the end of last year from huge brands that was completely tone deaf of so many peoples current situations 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.
She needs a bleeping reality check.

Reactions: 15
Sorry, 1 minute in and she says it felt wrong to come and do ‘like a Zara haul’ when she literally did a whole ducking week of hauls at the end of last year from huge brands that was completely tone deaf of so many peoples current situations 🤔🤔🤔
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.
She needs a bleeping reality check.
100%

It doesn't feel right for her first video of 2021 to be a Zara haul when only 3 weeks ago she was trying to convince us £150 for a tshirt was a good deal.

It is insincere - many influencers are only changing their tune now because they have been criticised for being out of touch and insensitive, and it is beginning to impact on their engagement!

Reactions: 16
Sorry but those jeans are far too tight for her sat down, she said she couldn’t move out of her flat because of the pandemic, but moving has pretty much always been allowed, what she meant was scum bag James wouldn’t have helped her. The elephant in that video is James, you can just tell. Emily, be the strong woman you want to be and cut ties, whatever he’s telling you, his actions speak louder, he’s not worth it. His end goal is not the same as yours. You strong enough to get over it (wherever he says)
She could do some of those things, like she could help her mum out and do the grass or the garden, she could paint. I think maybe after the first lockdown James promised her certain things, like moving in etc and now he’s using the pandemic but the panic has started to set in for Emily. Time to ditch the woman

Reactions: 19
I wish Emily just do what makes her happy and stop with the dramatic ‘start over again’ attention seeking posts. Its not my fault you are tit at your job and cant engage with your audience. Your an entertainer with a manager go ask them or yourself for the content you should be putting out and stop the wo is me act we are all going through tit but dont make videos about it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt like the whole way through she had this whole facade going on. ‘Uh what an angel’ when talking about her mum bringing her a cup of tea. I really do appreciate that everyone is entitled to have struggles no matter how well off you are but she has also continued with everything. She spent the first lockdown in Cornwall, I spent it working in a hospital. She has been able to move back in with her family, I had to move out of my home so I didn’t put others at risk during the first lockdown and haven’t been back home to see my whole family since Feb because they live 4 hours away. She has been on trips to the family holiday home in Norfolk, I went to Asda this morning because I was tired of going to the same Sainsbury’s. She went on multiple trips to London, I haven’t seen my local city centre never mind a different one. My mental health has suffered massively this year and that is not only because of the stress at work but also the sacrifices I have choose to make to try and help people. It doesn’t seem like she has made many real sacrifices to try and help so I am trying to work about why the pandemic caused her mental health to suffer so greatly. Yes everyone’s mental health has been affected because of the situation but I struggle to see why we are supposed to feel sorry for how badly it has affected her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im confused she said it would be disingenuous of her to post 2021 videos like everything is normal... okay so is she implying that for her everything is normal and she just doesnt want us to see it at the fear of being slated... that sounds pretty disingenuous to me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.