Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story about posting small businesses as a comment on her latest picture of herself because they’re getting lost in her inbox is such an obvious way to get engagement...
Wow. This really negates any good she was trying to do with promoting small businesses. It’s always just got to be about her. Even her bloody giveaway was about gaining followers. She’s really the worst.

Reactions: 12
Her instagram followers have been going down steadily by thousands since August, aside from the 2 weeks of that chanel giveaway now back to going down steadily again. I feel bad for her, hasnt seen her her boyfriend for 5 months, and career seems like its going down too

Her latest story about posting small businesses as a comment on her latest picture of herself because they’re getting lost in her inbox is such an obvious way to get engagement...
im surprised shes not embarrassed at how desperate that is

Reactions: 14
Her instagram followers have been going down steadily by thousands since August, aside from the 2 weeks of that chanel giveaway now back to going down steadily again. I feel bad for her, hasnt seen her her boyfriend for 5 months, and career seems like its going down too

im surprised shes not embarrassed at how desperate that is
speaking off, she mentioned it felt like the end of a chapter.. has she given anymore insight into what she meant? Or was she just being a mysterious drama queen for no reason as per?
She really reminds me of my 12 year old self posting vague Facebook statuses for attention 🤣 (15 years ago😂)

Reactions: 12
She was 30” leg the other day and now on her depop a 32” is too short for her 😐
I'm a 27" inside leg ,legs are my longest feature. Emily whilst tall is shorter than me, how in the world is a 30" or even 32 in this case, too short? Majority of her height from what I've seen is her bleeping torso :rolleyes: make it make sense please!

Reactions: 1
I'm a 27" inside leg ,legs are my longest feature. Emily whilst tall is shorter than me, how in the world is a 30" or even 32 in this case, too short? Majority of her height from what I've seen is her bleeping torso :rolleyes: make it make sense please!
Are you from the somewhere that measures differently? I’m shorter than Emily (or shorter than how she claims to be) and a 30 would be mid calf on me 😂 in fact I’m fairly sure a 30 is petite in some stores

Reactions: 5
Are you from the somewhere that measures differently? I’m shorter than Emily (or shorter than how she claims to be) and a 30 would be mid calf on me 😂 in fact I’m fairly sure a 30 is petite in some stores
im 5’4 and wear a 30” leg and they’re like ankle grazers. I think petite is classed as 28” in most stores. Her height is a weird one as in some pictures and vlogs she towers over her friends but looking at pictures with her and Jake (6ft) she looks at least 4 inches shorter than him in flats, which puts her around the 5’8 mark 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also James is only 5’9 and he’s taller than her by an inch or so. Maybe she just looks tall because she uses angles and wide lenses?🤨

Reactions: 2
im 5’4 and wear a 30” leg and they’re like ankle grazers. I think petite is classed as 28” in most stores. Her height is a weird one as in some pictures and vlogs she towers over her friends but looking at pictures with her and Jake (6ft) she looks at least 4 inches shorter than him in flats, which puts her around the 5’8 mark 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also James is only 5’9 and he’s taller than her by an inch or so. Maybe she just looks tall because she uses angles and wide lenses?🤨
Yeah Id agree i think id put her at 5'8 which isnt sooooooo tall,

I am 5 foot 8 and, funnily enough, it's not a personality trait!
I mean 5’8 for a girl is slightly above average (I think) so I’m not sure why she makes such a big deal about her height 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s just because it sets her apart from the other “petite” influencers making her different? I don’t know, it’s just very weird haha

I mean 5’8 for a girl is slightly above average (I think) so I’m not sure why she makes such a big deal about her height 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s just because it sets her apart from the other “petite” influencers making her different? I don’t know, it’s just very weird haha
Only thing she’s got going for her, she’s very average in every way, she’s got no personality so she is fixated on what she thinks makes her “different”

Reactions: 8
Only thing she’s got going for her, she’s very average in every way, she’s got no personality so she is fixated on what she thinks makes her “different”
exactly! Same way she tries to dress like a skater girl...she tries way too hard to be different but she’s just bland.

Reactions: 6
They're always so obsessed with their height. I'm soooo smoll, vs i'm tall, like a model (in every way)

Reactions: 8
I watched her school uniform vlog for the first time............
Why is she such a weirdo? Who says that they look good in a aged 10 primary school uniform?

Why does she compliment herself so damn much

When people comment on her stuff saying omgz girlll i wish i looked like u and she'll reply to it saying thank u
Her heads bigger than the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
inside leg girl, as in my leg length.. not my waist! 30" waist yes that's petit but not leg length.. that's fairly long! Did I misread what the person posted or was emily not suggesting her leg length was bleeping long and then saying it wasn't??

Reactions: 1
inside leg girl, as in my leg length.. not my waist! 30" waist yes that's petit but not leg length.. that's fairly long! Did I misread what the person posted or was emily not suggesting her leg length was bleeping long and then saying it wasn't??
Are you from the U.K.? In the UK 30’’ leg is relatively short, I’m not sure if it’s different elsewhere though

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s what I’m saying!! A 30 length Jean here is pretty short :)
I’d expect someone of the height emily claims to be to wear a 34 hence why people were surprised when she was wearing a 30 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.