Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she so convinced everyone wants to be her/be with her.. she’s pretty and skinny and that’s about all there is to her 🤣 she has no friends (em sheldon doesn’t she’s friends with anyone) , no interests, no style, her travels are only for sponsorships and her boyfriend would be up there as one of the worst boyfriends to exist 🙈
I wonder why she so convinced everyone wants to be her/be with her.. she’s pretty and skinny and that’s about all there is to her 🤣 she has no friends (em sheldon doesn’t she’s friends with anyone) , no interests, no style, her travels are only for sponsorships and her boyfriend would be up there as one of the worst boyfriends to exist 🙈
Can't deny she is aiming to live the kendal lifestyle or maybe hailey beiber 😍🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Why whenever she has girls in her vlogs they look uncomfortable around her. They don't look like they enjoy her company, even lucy, her friendship is so fake with her, i don't even think she likes her

Even libby. Gosh.
I feel like they all talk shady tit behind her back because she's a self obsessed annoying girl. Not woman.

Reactions: 12
I bet emily’s gonna be fuming over this 😂😂
i know someone on here mentioned they thought she looked like her too. I can see it in that photo and on the show but in real life she looks absolutely nothing like her. Also pretty sure she is mixed race and Emily just has a dirty tan and bad filters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trust Syd to chose the most unflattering shot 🤣🤣🤣 however if you google the actress, her name is Sabrina Bartlett, I think they do look alike!
I think they look alike too!! She’s on her stories now trying to say she looks like Lucy hale though.. think that’s reaching a bit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i know someone on here mentioned they thought she looked like her too. I can see it in that photo and on the show but in real life she looks absolutely nothing like her. Also pretty sure she is mixed race and Emily just has a dirty tan and bad filters 😂

"dirty tan and bad filler..." actually snort laughed at this!!

Reactions: 10
I think they look alike too!! She’s on her stories now trying to say she looks like Lucy hale though.. think that’s reaching a bit 🤣🤣
Ngl back in the day before fillers and everything, I thought she had a bit of a resemblance to Lucy Hale as well 😂 I think it was mostly the brows and the prominent chin tbh, and both having long dark hair at the time.

Reactions: 8
Dark brows, dark hair and similar makeup makes her look a little like Lucy Hale but again she’s picked the photo that does, Lucy is a lot prettier than her sorry Em.

Also really pissed me off that she called Sabrina the other girl

Reactions: 13
I used to think she looked like Lucy hale when she was younger pre filler. Now she looks about 10 years older than Lucy 😂

Reactions: 12
The main, and MASSIVE, difference between Emily and the two actresses, Sabrina and Lucy, is that they have TALENT and actually WORK extremely hard.

They don't just rely on their good looks and being seen as attractive to get through life. They will actually posses life skills.

Reactions: 14
Haha! Trying to change the narrative because she cannot possibly look like Sabrina Bartlett (even though she 100% does)!

I think Sabrina is gorgeous, I’d take it as a compliment
So would I but we all know what Emily is like. I'm sure she went through a phase during lockdown 1.0 of thinking she looked like Madison Beer (she mentioned it in her socials) 🤣 the similarities stop at long, dark hair!

Yupp i think she looks like Sabrina, but not Lucy, Lucy has a small, round face with big eyes and big lips, she doesnt look anything like Emily, and she's also like 5'2 so def not soooooo tall like Emily. Emily has a longer less round face, and yes she has big lips now cause of filler but it doesnt look the same as Lucy, she also doesnt have the same big round eyes, Emilys are more almond

Reactions: 8
Lucy hale was barely recognisable as herself in that pic Emily chose as well, she just chose the one they look remotely similar

Her latest story about posting small businesses as a comment on her latest picture of herself because they’re getting lost in her inbox is such an obvious way to get engagement...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest story about posting small businesses as a comment on her latest picture of herself because they’re getting lost in her inbox is such an obvious way to get engagement...
100%

she could have put a question box and then they wouldn’t get ‘lost’ in her inbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.