Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s what I’m saying!! A 30 length Jean here is pretty short :)
I’d expect someone of the height emily claims to be to wear a 34 hence why people were surprised when she was wearing a 30 x
I think the length in different countries may be different which is why some people are saying theyre the same length as others who are really different heights! But Emily is from the UK so if youre also from the UK it would be comparable! :)

Reactions: 2
30 inch Topshop/Zara length is what I wear and I am 5ft3 from the UK. Inseam length is what @Abbleann was talking about which is different and basically the length from the vj. Basically em is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s what I’m saying!! A 30 length Jean here is pretty short :)
I’d expect someone of the height emily claims to be to wear a 34 hence why people were surprised when she was wearing a 30 x
I agree, I'm 5"7 which I know isn't massively tall but my legs are quite long. I have to get at least a leg 32, even then they're sometimes just ankle grazers but it just depends on the brand. It doesn't look as though Emily has a particularly torso or particularly long legs to me but a leg 30 does sound way too short for her if she's as tall as she claims

I agree, I'm 5"7 which I know isn't massively tall but my legs are quite long. I have to get at least a leg 32, even then they're sometimes just ankle grazers but it just depends on the brand. It doesn't look as though Emily has a particularly torso or particularly long legs to me but a leg 30 does sound way too short for her if she's as tall as she claims
But she’s “all legs really”
don’t you know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone find it weird that when emily is consistent with uploads so is her ex jake. Not sure if its a thing lol

Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s opinions on the band the new Twentys? James’ brother Chris is a part of the band. I think they’re pretty good

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s opinions on the band the new Twentys? James’ brother Chris is a part of the band. I think they’re pretty good
I really like the new song. It's different to Chris' solo stuff from before. But good in a different way.

Also, it's a really attractive band as well. 😂 Three gorgeous guys.

The really attractive one was inboxing me to spread the word about them 😑 i thought he wanted a chat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last time I was on this thread was apparently the 1st January.

8 days on y’all still talking about your measurements. 😂 it’s obsessive 😂

I’m five foot.... who bleeping cares and a half

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The really attractive one was inboxing me to spread the word about them 😑 i thought he wanted a chat😂
Saying the really attractive one doesn't narrow it down for me. 😂 They are all really attractive. To be honest, Chris is the most really attractive one to me.

Reactions: 4
Saying the really attractive one doesn't narrow it down for me. 😂 They are all really attractive. To be honest, Chris is the most really attractive one to me.
am I mad but I don’t find any of them attractive!! 😬 they all look like unwashed hippies to me🙈

Reactions: 6
Googled them cos I live under a rock.

They look like absolute wet blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
am I mad but I don’t find any of them attractive!! 😬 they all look like unwashed hippies to me🙈
All a matter of personal preference isn't it. Could be worse though, even if you don't find them attractive I'm sure we can both agree that they are all better looking than James, and less unwashed looking than James since that's what you think they look like.

Reactions: 5
All a matter of personal preference isn't it. Could be worse though, even if you don't find them attractive I'm sure we can both agree that they are all better looking than James, and less unwashed looking than James since that's what you think they look like.
no need to get touchy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the thought of Emily thinking she could get with someone like Chris Bourne, Danny Jones or Dougie Poynter, and ending up with James instead! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just noticed Emily's instagram has gone onto private...why is she so attention seeking like this lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pop star boyband boyfriend.
expectation vrs reality.

the “Heartthrob“ you think you deserve vrs the “heartthrob” you really deserve and got.

4DCB2DA2-16C9-49E8-930B-A91FB48A55A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.