Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unsubscribe for the new year ☺ Trying to clear my media consumption of frivolous twats and idiots.
Hope I can find some decent youtubers to watch but I refuse to give this girl anymore Adsense coins or boost her engagement. She deserves nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her tweet of reacting to her old imessages is so weird and personal. It seems tactical like to expose or to hint at exposing something specific?

Reactions: 10
I’m cringing at the fake posh persona she put on in that interview. She seems so stiff. Also I can see why she never made it in the modelling world...I don’t know if it’s all the filler she’s had pumped into her face but she constantly looks like she’s pulling a stank face
Totally
She's trying to be someone. Just be yourself girl, it's scary but the followers you keep will be a much better audience for her. She bangs on about clothes (all saints / zara / &otherstories / topshop jonies) but she seems like someone with zero interest in fashion to me?

She was always more a make up person.

Reactions: 10
Totally
She's trying to be someone. Just be yourself girl, it's scary but the followers you keep will be a much better audience for her. She bangs on about clothes (all saints / zara / &otherstories / topshop jonies) but she seems like someone with zero interest in fashion to me?

She was always more a make up person.
Literally this. When i think back to her videos (i was a very early fan, found her at the very beginning) i always think of her
Testing all the mac lipsticks
The pink/blue eyeshadow craze she used to do

Reactions: 9
Literally this. When i think back to her videos (i was a very early fan, found her at the very beginning) i always think of her
Testing all the mac lipsticks
The pink/blue eyeshadow craze she used to do
I remember she was all about max factor waterproof mascara!

SHE DOESN'T wanttro sit in her room doing a full face of make up though, she wants to be a luxury travel vlogger based in LA with manbaby bourne.

Do many people want to watch that though? ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember she was all about max factor waterproof mascara!

SHE DOESN'T wanttro sit in her room doing a full face of make up though, she wants to be a luxury travel vlogger based in LA with manbaby bourne.

Do many people want to watch that though? ?
Simply...no we dont want that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said in a video recently (I forget which one) that she didn’t think people wanted to see make-up testing videos but they’re my favourite! When they’re genuine that is, not just bigging up the expensive brands... like sophdoeslife for example, she’s super honest and I’ve found some great make up from watching her

Reactions: 17
Sorry but a random one...I was just looking through her old videos and pictures and her whole mouth looks so different! I don’t know whether it’s just her lips getting puffier and puffier but her teeth don’t look as pointy or gappy at the front like they used to. Surely she’s not had her teeth shaved or anything? (If that’s a thing!)

Reactions: 1
I am convinced she gets mcdonalds so people think she is unhealthy and skinny by eating it. How can you say you was really craving a mcdonalds and only getting nuggets.. A bit like a feeder, she wants to see everyone else fat so she looks skinnier

Reactions: 25
I don't give a tit about this girl but I stupidly watched a few minutes of that katsu nugget video and I'd rather watch paint dry. BORING.

I don't give a tit about this girl but I stupidly watched a few minutes of that katsu nugget video and I'd rather watch paint dry. BORING.
But also cringe at the title...

asmr crunch sounds

She is so desperate!

ETA - for a start she would have to eat more than 1.5 chicken nuggets for it to appeal to anyone interested in asmr.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pleassseee can we discuss of her tiktok asking people to stitch their craziest detention story only for her to boast she’s never had one?! Honey, you were never in school to get one x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She smirks alot. I dislike her smirk. Like she is above everyone. One thing i have noticed is everyone always says the same about her, she does seem to think she is above everyone.

I was reading all the comments about her on jakes and emilys video addressing the past and 97% of them were saying the exact same.
She is totally up herself.

She looked disgusting in her story selfies. Her face is literally michael jackson, she is just not cute. Her body will get thinner and thinner and she will be shaped like him too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She smirks alot. I dislike her smirk. Like she is above everyone. One thing i have noticed is everyone always says the same about her, she does seem to think she is above everyone.

I was reading all the comments about her on jakes and emilys video addressing the past and 97% of them were saying the exact same.
She is totally up herself.

She looked disgusting in her story selfies. Her face is literally michael jackson, she is just not cute. Her body will get thinner and thinner and she will be shaped like him too.
I wonder why she so convinced everyone wants to be her/be with her.. she’s pretty and skinny and that’s about all there is to her 🤣 she has no friends (em sheldon doesn’t she’s friends with anyone) , no interests, no style, her travels are only for sponsorships and her boyfriend would be up there as one of the worst boyfriends to exist 🙈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.