Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are dropping

What did she mean by this
So she tell her parents about a boy she likes before they even started talking/dating ie he doesn’t know who she is yet but she knows him and has told her parents about him.

think she’s trying to come off funny and relatable as usual

Reactions: 7
God she's so boring. I know she's always boring, but usually we can entertain ourselves here but she's hardly posting anything at the moment. What does she do with her time except stare in the mirror at herself and wait for James to come back? He's almost gone SIX MONTHS now! California is now the COVID hot spot of the world, apparently. The state has more COVID cases per population than whole countries. It's mad that James thinks it's worth being over there.

Reactions: 14
James has been is in the States because he pays a lot less tax being a resident there.

Reactions: 6
She did a live with some random tik tok girl and it was so cringe! So many long silences and Emily just talking about herself...

Reactions: 8
In her live her sister kept saying how her love life was a shambles and doesn’t need to be anymore complicated then loads of people were commenting are you still with james and she ignored them all but said ‘my sisters only bantering me btw’ 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her live her sister kept saying how her love life was a shambles and doesn’t need to be anymore complicated then loads of people were commenting are you still with james and she ignored them all but said ‘my sisters only bantering me btw’ 👀👀
Sophie coming through again!!! That book and this comment! Yess

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whats this? A live? Her lil sister spilling her relationship tea? So we aren't being paranoid here, her relationship is actually done with?

Reactions: 10
Whats this? A live? Her lil sister spilling her relationship tea? So we aren't being paranoid here, her relationship is actually done with?
Yeah it was a live on tiktok, she didn’t say anything to confirm it tho she just ignored the comments

She did a live with some random tik tok girl and it was so cringe! So many long silences and Emily just talking about herself...
I’ve never seen anything so awkward in my life. That girl should not be doing these ‘interviews’. You could tell Emily was reading the comments that were saying how awkward it is, cos she kept looking down and then smiling.

Reactions: 8
She went live on tiktok about 6pm whilst doing her makeup in preparation for the live and everyone was spamming the comments asking about her and James and she looked like she was about to cry

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s definitely hard if you were going through a breakup and you were being bombarded by questions, but she could avoid the upset by just being honest and not trying to cause so much speculation

Reactions: 17
Agree she needs to address it whatever way that is, even if she lies and says they are together. Just address it for your own mental health!

Also jake and leahs new video.. is awful & so boring. Im so over them pretending to be loved up when shes just using him

Last edited:
The James situation confuses me because he said in a recent interview that she's the love of his life and I remember her and Lucy saying in a video together that they'll get married and whenever Emily does address it she just says her relationship is pretty private but they're definitely together etc. But on the other hand the relationship looks miserable as they never see each other and they have 0 chemistry and James is rude around her.

What exactly all happened on the live re James chat?

Reactions: 13
I think they both used eachother and now they are in this situation. She is struggling to break that because she will lose that close connection to Danny.
James knows her/knew her intention.
After covid i think they will break it off good and hard.

Reactions: 5
Is it possible to watch the live anywhere now or can you only view it live. Sorry for the silly Q, I don't use tiktok 😂

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think Emily being with James is a mad conspiracy to get close to Danny/McFly. Danny is married with a child, Emily loves herself but she’s not that stupid. Danny has met Emily numerous times over the years and he hasn’t ditched his life to run off with her. She hasn’t wasted 3 years of her life in a relationship to get close to Danny. I would say it’s years since James has even seen Danny tbh, they’re not close anymore.

I definitely think initially for her it was a bit thrilling to be dating a “popstar” with ties to her favourite band and the houses/lifestyle James has, but at some point I do think she became very invested in the relationship which is why she can’t let it go. She’s come too far and has hyped the relationship too much, she probably wants to try save face. I’d say half of it is the clout that she thinks she has by dating him, the other half is that she actually does love him.

Also, we have no idea what is actually going on. I have a feeling that James can be very manipulative. I wouldn’t be surprised if he lied about how long he was going to be in LA for and has possibly told her he was coming home a few times only to cancel it. James may think she’s the love of his life, but it certainly doesn’t show it.

James has the perfect cover for being a douche with covid. I imagine Emily is struggling to decipher what is lies and what is true in terms of them being able to see each other. Perfect excuse for him to be lazy in the relationship, and she can't even moan...

I think there must have been a promise of James coming home at Christmas. I remember some Instagram exchange between one of James' family members or friends and Emily saying see you at Christmas/ New Year is something. Stupid thing to promise considering how up in the air covid makes travel and plans. They should have known that seperating after Cornwall meant it would be very difficult to see each other again. I get the impression it doesn't bother James but it does bother Emily. Also can't believe she isn't staying at his house in Cornwall. Is it just sat empty? I guess everyone is different but as an adult in my early 20s I'd 100% rather have my own space (especially with a job like Emily's to have peace to film and space to work) than be living on top of my family. And she could bubble with them and visit occasionally when she gets lonely. She can drive and doesn't have much work commitments stopping her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.