Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
She’s still got over a third of her stock... I honestly can’t stop thinking about how smug she looked when she said she’s underestimated how much stock she’d need based on Instagram followers/comments and she said she’s sorry if anyone doesn’t get a chance to buy the items want 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

KINGAA

VIP Member
Am I wearing trousers wrong? Because I’m 5 10 and I don’t have trouble finding jeans and trousers to fit me, but maybe it’s because I’m not shopping in the child section like Emily?🤷‍♀️
I’m 5ft7 and I struggle to get trousers to fit my length even with “long” sometimes and most long sleeves never ever ever fit me sometimes going up a few sizes the length changes with arms but not often.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Why does she still try to claim that James house is hers 🤨

View attachment 256422
She does really have great thick hair though.

I think if everyone can afford it then it's nicer to have your own space in a home, man cave or walk in wardrobe or individual office. But, not being able to have meals together or just be in their company everyday is sad, isn't the other just yearning for their company, 2 years in the honeymoon stage shouldn't be over yet.

James is telling her she's career driven and that is the most important thing to him so...? He is showing her who he is. There isn't anything wrong with ambitions and she seems to be the settling down type. James knows who he is too, lavish designer gifts and then no emotional affection or quality time together. Bad fit.

Just watching Jake and Leah's latest video and they're talking a bit about ex's. Leah says that she doesn't count her first relationship as a relationship because it only lasted 5 months and because he "doesn't deserve" to be counted. Jake then says that he thinks that way about all of his ex's too. They're joking around but it's quite interesting and ballsy from Jake considering everyone knows he was with Emily for a long time. Something has definitely happened between the Jake and Emily recent ish "video with my ex" bullshit and now. There's been a few digs at each other. 100% blaming Emily, Jake seems lovely and more mature 😂

Edit to add - it's from around 5:50 that this chat starts.
He clearly still feels something even if he doesn't ever want to go back. It is difficult to just stop your feelings. Leah looks a little bit like emily, and is probably insecure about her, it's difficult not to dislike your bf's past girlfriends and he no doubt wants to reassure her and simultaneously get brownie points for later!

(Can't turn off the bold type)

Last edited:

Lola123

VIP Member
She clearly doesn’t care about the environment.... clearly struggling for content

Melissaaaaa

She's an attention seeking whore that is making herself look ill for more views and to get people worrying. Because she has nothing else going for her. She has lost thousands of followers, she gets 10k likes now when she WAS up in the 60k mark at one time. It all went down hill for her after that pathetic zayne tweet. Her level of fame hunger is embarrassing and even James is embarrassed. She needs to just cancel and go work in a petrol station in shame of her petty actions in life

• Wow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Why do young girls feel they need all these treatments? The one thing she has going for herself is that she has a very pretty face. She's started so early on the surgery and treatments her whole face will be sliding off by the time she's in her 30s
When she is that ancient (sarcasm) she'll be getting a full on facelift.

• Haha