Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m 5’11” with 36” inside leg, have I been going to the wrong shops? There isn’t a great selection but it’s much better than it was!!

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Quite sad tbh how seemingly her parents and her have lived in the same town her whole life and she hasn’t been able to make a single best friend who she’d expect to be maid of honour for

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
James' flat is in North London, but he hasn't lived in it in a few years, it's rented out. Emily just likes to delude herself that she also lives in Cornwall and LA as well.
No I just wondered if he owns that one too as she specifically mentioned that she was still in his house whilst he’s in LA currently and obvs she’s in ‘her’ London flat.

Wondering if maybe it’s possible he does own that too (the timing would work out as she’s been in there roughly the same amount of time they’ve been together right?) and is selling it hence her having to move?

bellbells16

VIP Member
I’m 5’11” with 36” inside leg, have I been going to the wrong shops? There isn’t a great selection but it’s much better than it was!!
The mom jeans in Primark fit me really well. I also find New Look really good and Topshop! I bought POCOS by Pippa like a sad sack a few years ago in the long and they were too long on me!🙈

Melissaaaaa

Anyone even know how emily and james got together?
She was just being a fan, she wasn't well known. Was it because she had a blue tick?
Who do you think messaged who first? How did it even happen??!!!

Im tempted to look back on her tweets and instagram from back in 2017/2018 and see what she said