Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
So on her second account she’s posted a photo of her and em Sheldon and they don’t look to dissimilar in height, I know we already knew this but she’s 100% not 5’10” or else you’d notice it

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Plus don’t some companies blacklist you if you buy and return a lot? Also I read somewhere that a lot of returned clothes are scrapped rather than being resold.
Yes i heard that and was really shocked. Why scrap them!? Crazy. Like food waste - there should be fines do great that it is never done.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hide something!

Why has she got her arms in front of her like that? It’s like she’s trying to hid something!
It looks like she’s wearing that checked urban outfitters dress but has tried to make it look like a skirt so probs just covering the top of that

Emmy44

VIP Member
She’s just shared a throwback on her insta story of her at Disneyland in 2018 is that the trip she took Jake on ?? If so she’s probably trying to claw some attention seeing as Jake and Leah have just moved in together
I’m fairly new to knowing about Emily, can someone please explain Jake? Is he the one she goes on holiday with? James has a lot of trust in her, he must know he’s punching!