Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you film this video on a day you aren’t feeling hungry! What a let down & why would you order from marks - I bet this wasn’t all one day! Online is so fake

Reactions: 12
She had 'breakfast' at midday, a snack and 3, and dinner at 6 and ice cream at 9. She only ordered drinks with breakfast and mid morning - what else did she drink that day it was supposed to be all deluveroo or why was she ordering bubble tea?

She then was shocked it was £75. She spent £12 on breakfast, £10 on tea, £15 on a small food shop, £13 on pizza and £12 on ice cream. She didn't need the tea if she was sorting her own drinks out and she apparently wasn't that hungry when she needed a snack. She could have bought one tub of ice cream and a pizza from Pizza Hut for just over £10. I could have done the challenge for under £25.

Guarantee she didn't eat all the breakfast bun and pizza either.

Reactions: 10
There's something weird going on with both of her channels subscriber counts. On her main she has EXACTLY 1,050,000 and on her vlog channel EXACTLY 390,000. This doesn't go up or down at all day to day or week to week and it appears it hasn't since September last year, other than five injections of EXACTLY 10,000 each time on her main. Call me a cynic, but I would guess that these 10,000 sub injections are clearly bought.

Reactions: 27
Her lips are out of control in her new vlog!!! She has so much filler in the skin around her top lip🤢

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 18.39.04.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
There's something weird going on with both of her channels subscriber counts. On her main she has EXACTLY 1,050,000 and on her vlog channel EXACTLY 390,000. This doesn't go up or down at all day to day or week to week and it appears it hasn't since September last year, other than five injections of EXACTLY 10,000 each time on her main. Call me a cynic, but I would guess that these 10,000 sub injections are clearly bought.
Are you looking at social blade? They changed the way they show subs a while ago so it only shows a change in 10k increments after 1M subs and I think it’s 1k increments for under 1M.

Reactions: 1
Are you looking at social blade? They changed the way they show subs a while ago so it only shows a change in 10k increments after 1M subs and I think it’s 1k increments for under 1M.
I looked at several and they all say the same but either way, it appears she hasn’t gained any this year...

Her lips look dreadful in the latest video, watch the bit when she gets back from the beach and she’s with Cody. It looks like she has a full on mustache! :sick:

Oh my god HER LIPS
bleeping helllllll 😐😐😐😐😐
Like half the area that’s filled is just normal skin and not even her lips. duck me. She has ruined her face.

Reactions: 7
Sorry i asked this question coz again she said ‘picked up’ and I got such a rude response. Baffed as to why she is so nasty
She avoided actually answering though didn't she. Was it a gift or bought with a voucher? If she did pay was it full rrp or press / influencer discount? ?

Reactions: 10
You can tell she’s trying to be a surfer girl to fit in with James’ (and also Chris, cause I swear she has a weird thing for him)
she’s so unoriginal it hurts, no personality, no individuality, just boring boring boring
I think she would of gone for Chris, she used to hang out at his shows etc but James was more famous and richer. I think she knew Chris first!

Reactions: 9
So 7 seconds into her new Vlog she says Happy Saturday but the first thing on the screen has Friday, why those little lies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"For the last 4 months I've been desperate to get away"
FFS woman, you "got away" to Cornwall to avoid being in London during a pandemic, you lived in a massive house, right on the beach with your boyfriend and played happy families. Something most people could only have dreamed of.
She literally lives in bleeping Emily Land with no real understanding what is going on on the real world :mad:

Reactions: 39
I dislike her videos anyway but how can anyone watch them and not just stare at her botched lip for the entire duration. I can’t get over it. It’s so bad!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.