Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jake and Leah seem very cute and happy together. I bet Emily is seething. It seemed like Jake was really in love with her and knowing Emily she probably wanted him to stay that way forever. She can't stand that Jake loves someone else and that Leah is as beautiful as she is.

I can totally imagine Emily slyly trying to message Jake / mention him on socials like she has been, to make Leah feel jealous but Emily act all innocent and like Leah is being unreasonable. Or Emily doing it to try make James jealous. Emily seems toxic and minipulative imo and like she needs to be centre of everyone's attention whilst appearing so innocent at the same time.
i can definitely see this too. I feel like as much as jake is way more fun than her, it benefited her a lot because he was spontaneous and liked making content, giving her all his attention, and taking photos. Obviously you don’t know any ones relationship by social media but no doubt I bet she looks at his content (since she keeps bringing him up) and jakes life easily looks really good from the content him and Leah put out on ig and yt now so honestly yeah I do think she must feel a bit wayward about it.

Reactions: 4
In Emily's mind every man/boy wants to be with her - I mean she is sooooo tall and sooooo thin and soooo pretty so why wouldn't they, eh?

Jake having a happy relationship with Leah shatters that illusion which may explain the sly digs and references to their relationship (which ended 3/4 years ago now?)

Reactions: 11
Imagine going on a night out with her 😅 no drinking, no swearing, no talk about anything that she considers “disgusting” and back home by 8pm so she can go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven’t caught up with this thred but for some
Stupid reason I decided to watch the packing to go on holiday video and she genuinely was saying the brand of toothpaste she uses then said I actually went to the dentist today which is so funny. How is that bleeping funny? Like wth I turned the video off after that she drives me insane

Reactions: 12
Stupid reason I decided to watch the packing to go on holiday video and she genuinely was saying the brand of toothpaste she uses then said I actually went to the dentist today which is so funny. How is that bleeping funny? Like wth I turned the video off after that she drives me insane
Her vocab is extremely limited, she probably meant coincidental, but again when you’ve got as much of a personality as a piece of cardboard it’s probably what she thinks is funny......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her vocab is extremely limited, she probably meant coincidental, but again when you’ve got as much of a personality as a piece of cardboard it’s probably what she thinks is funny......
That’s fair but how is that even coincidental you know Hahahahah she honestly seems so boring that that is funny for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She still can’t properly disclose an ad. It’s meant to say it in the video title not hidden right underneath in the description box. Still can’t get over her trying to advertise the tooth brush by “manifesting” a trip away a few weeks ago. Does she not use a tooth brush everyday? Totally on a beg for a holiday like someone else said. Must be killing her that the free trips have dried up and no trips to LA, not to mention how james isn’t into traveling anyway and wouldn’t even want to go on holidays with her. Probably killing her that Lucy is away in Dubai - which is very idiotic, no one should be on holiday abroad now, but funny that it’s probably annoying Emily!😂

Reactions: 5
She still can’t properly disclose an ad. It’s meant to say it in the video title not hidden right underneath in the description box. Still can’t get over her trying to advertise the tooth brush by “manifesting” a trip away a few weeks ago. Does she not use a tooth brush everyday? Totally on a beg for a holiday like someone else said. Must be killing her that the free trips have dried up and no trips to LA, not to mention how james isn’t into traveling anyway and wouldn’t even want to go on holidays with her. Probably killing her that Lucy is away in Dubai - which is very idiotic, no one should be on holiday abroad now, but funny that it’s probably annoying Emily!😂
I’ve reported to ASA, she’s clearly already under investigation for this tit as a few users posted not so long ago?
about time she was pulled up on it!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve reported to ASA, she’s clearly already under investigation for this tit as a few users posted not so long ago?
about time she was pulled up on it!!
I reported it as well. I think they’ve definitely been in touch based on her insta story saying Ad worked with jack wills, when has she ever done that before?

also this photo, how much does she need to breath in? There’s nothing on her anyway!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I reported it as well. I think they’ve definitely been in touch based on her insta story saying Ad worked with jack wills, when has she ever done that before?

also this photo, how much does she need to breath in? There’s nothing on her anyway!
“Even though you all know that anyway” the intense passive aggression because she’s had to declare it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen that she's commented on Finn from love island post?
1. How does she know him?
2. Why is she suggesting her boyfriends brother show him around and not her boyfriend? I always think the way she talks about Chris Bourne is weird
i don’t think she *knows* him tbh. I don’t get her commenting that though. So cringe. I’ve always thought she liked Chris tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Even though you all know that anyway” the intense passive aggression because she’s had to declare it 😂😂😂
Thing is any newer followers of hers won't know that she has previously worked with Jack Wills. She is such a cow.

I cannot stand her and other 'influencers' moaning about the ASA rules on ads. Frankly everyone on social media should make it clear if something has been gifted by a company and if they have been paid by or have had a commercial deal with a company previously for transparency. It's not like it hard. Perhaps YouTube and Instagram should make it easy for them and ask questions about content before it can be posted and shove a big 'Ad' sign over gifted or sponsored content.

Reactions: 13
She really annoyed me in the video with Lucy. Like someone here said trying to act all innocent and pretty. She’s one of those girls that wants every guy to fancy her... even if that guy is her “best friend’s” cheating ex/ current boyfriend.

Reactions: 21
What is today’s video? Completely excessive and out of touch yet again to do a video completely full of deliveries. Also, she 100% didn’t finish any meal.

Reactions: 12
She really annoyed me in the video with Lucy. Like someone here said trying to act all innocent and pretty. She’s one of those girls that wants every guy to fancy her... even if that guy is her “best friend’s” cheating ex/ current boyfriend.
She's painfully insecure. She needs to be ok with herself and realise when she looks like her mother people will still like her for her and not just how she looks.

Reactions: 7
Comments on new video:
- refers to tomatoes as being a fancy food
- “it’s so big” ... it’s literally just a roll
- talks about the sugar in the bubble tea as if she hasn’t already looked it up
- “I’m so hungry” seconds later “I’m not that hungry” 🙄
- the indecisiveness is textbook disordered eating
- absolutely hate the braids, they do nothing for her
- interesting how the time lapse is full for her eating the apple but for nothing else
- her vocabulary is awful... who says phenomenal to mean bad/ a lot?
- genuinely surprised the video isn’t sponsored and that she paid that herself

Honestly these videos are just so boring, no wonder her subscriber gain has pretty much stopped.

Reactions: 21
That video was so boring. Bet she just ate what we saw. She would time lapse a few bites and then stop.

Reactions: 6
She's painfully insecure. She needs to be ok with herself and realise when she looks like her mother people will still like her for her and not just how she looks.
But they won’t because she’ll still have the same tit personality

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.