Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I absolutely cannot with her Sims ad. I'm kind of infuriated.
I doubt she's ever played the game before - she really will just shill anything for the cash.

I'm a huge fan of the game and watch a lot of Sims YouTube. EA is the worst though. There are SO many smaller YouTubers that have let's plays with complex storylines, build incredible houses, and make custom content better than the items in the game itself - they receive no recognition or sponsorship offers from EA.
But she's played, what, ten minutes of it and receives thousands from them for a sponsorship? She was talking about how she was 'really proud' of her house - the clip that she showed was a default house already in the game!!!!! All she did was change a couple roof textures!!! Gah.
YES!! This is exactly what infuriates me too!! There’s SO many more worthy people that could’ve done this ad. How did she even get it?

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted on insta with Sophie, I’m confused as to what part of the country she’s in?

Reactions: 2
Emily’s last video “I’m buying less clothes and trying to buy things that are more sustainable and will last forever.

also Emily: buys 4 dresses from ASOS she doesn’t need
Was just coming on here to say the exact same thing, and the way she’s like “oh I don’t know why I got this”. Like ??? Why did you then if you’re being “more sustainable”.

Also, the fact she was in lockdown in one of the prettiest places in the UK and is now going to Norfolk because she misses being on holiday and wants to go to the beach. Privilege at its finest 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Was just coming on here to say the exact same thing, and the way she’s like “oh I don’t know why I got this”. Like ??? Why did you then if you’re being “more sustainable”.

Also, the fact she was in lockdown in one of the prettiest places in the UK and is now going to Norfolk because she misses being on holiday and wants to go to the beach. Privilege at its finest 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yet she spent the whole of lockdown beside the beach? At her own decision may I add 🥱 She chats tit

Reactions: 11
She actually said ‘omg I get to go to the beach!’ ‘I might take a swim suit but I don’t know cause it is the UK’ like what? You were literally in a bikini by the beach what a month ago?

Reactions: 12
Jake and Leah are now a joint channel, I bet Emily is seething James would never do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know this is Emilys thread but what’s people thoughts on Leah so far, if any? I couldnt sit through their vlog but i dont know if im just over day to day vlogs in general

Reactions: 2
I know this is Emilys thread but what’s people thoughts on Leah so far, if any? I couldnt sit through their vlog but i dont know if im just over day to day vlogs in general
i find her a bit annoying and attention seeking. I feel shes in this relationship to get big for her cruise thing/ for acting/ musicals or whatever it is she does

Reactions: 13
I like her (for jake) they seem on the same energy. Thinkshe’s just confident/outgoing bc she has an acting/singing background/career I guess? I think Jakes job could benefit her

Reactions: 8
what is with the posh voice she is putting on ?😂
She does it because she thinks she sounds like molly mae. When we all know she has a northamptonshire accent.
If she wants to put on a posh accent she needs to make sure she does it well and a few words dont slip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping annoying

Says she’s been careful how much she’s left the house????? Really?

Sorry to keep going on but her ad her that toothbrush 😂😂😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Leah is definitely after attention I reckon it will last a year at most, especially if Jake doesn’t get the views. Loads of you tubers have been so annoying lately, Jake boys, hello October, Lydia millen, Emily canham just really really false and constantly lying/constant ads

She is so nasty and bitter about Jake, but I still blame him too for not calling her out on it. You never know what goes on in someone’s relationship but she keeps trying to make out that he was abusive towards her and mean because...reasons.
Didn't you all know he used to swear all the time poor Emily wasn't used to language like that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw does anyone know what happened to the treadmill he bought her 🤣 I think she’s massively overplaying what he did. He might’ve started texting someone which is of course wrong but why is she CONSTANTLY referencing him, even in her Depop. I think she would’ve been so much bigger and likeable if she stayed with Jake as he always encouraged her and travelled with her etc

Reactions: 5
Btw does anyone know what happened to the treadmill he bought her 🤣 I think she’s massively overplaying what he did. He might’ve started texting someone which is of course wrong but why is she CONSTANTLY referencing him, even in her Depop. I think she would’ve been so much bigger and likeable if she stayed with Jake as he always encouraged her and travelled with her etc
she’s still completely obsessed with him it’s embarrassing. It was what 3 years ago now? Let it go!

Reactions: 15
Emily posted on her tik tok ages ago, joking around with the bg sound of something about i can get my ex back with a "i miss u"

Reactions: 9
I think Jake and Leah seem very cute and happy together. I bet Emily is seething. It seemed like Jake was really in love with her and knowing Emily she probably wanted him to stay that way forever. She can't stand that Jake loves someone else and that Leah is as beautiful as she is.

I can totally imagine Emily slyly trying to message Jake / mention him on socials like she has been, to make Leah feel jealous but Emily act all innocent and like Leah is being unreasonable. Or Emily doing it to try make James jealous. Emily seems toxic and minipulative imo and like she needs to be centre of everyone's attention whilst appearing so innocent at the same time.

Reactions: 18
Clearly Jake could never be him self around emily and it shows massively with his relationship with Leah.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.