Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mac900

I saw the live too, she was very clearly a few inches shorter. And she didn’t save the live after which she always did, so no one could get screenshots after.

Look, whatever height she is she’s still “tall”, but she’s not 5’10. There isn’t that much of a difference. I don’t know why people keep coming onto the thread almost desperate to prove that she’s 5’10. There’s quite a few pictures were it’s obvious she’s a bit shorter than James. It’s not like she’s really short claiming to be tall. It’s just notable because she always lies and she is obsessed with bringing it up.

Has anyone noticed her mention her height since she was caught rapid in the live? I’m not sure she has?

View attachment 220303
Um il have you know Emily is actually kneeling in this pic.. shes actually about 6ft9.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I don’t think she ACTUALLY had any friends staying in her apartment over lockdown. I’m pretty sure she just said that to make it look like it wasn’t going to be empty for security reasons
After all she DOESNT HAVE ANY FUCKING FRIENDS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Just been asked to send all the screen recordings I got of Emily and Suman’s microblading videos to the investigating officer 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

bellbells16

VIP Member
Her lips are out of control in her new vlog!!! She has so much filler in the skin around her top lip🤢

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 18.39.04.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her stories on insta have pissed me right off. Someone explain to me why she can’t clean her own flat? She does nothing all day. She works from home. And still no proof of this work that she just HAD to return to London for. I actually can’t believe she didn’t want to spend any time with her family and ran straight back to London to start getting all her stupid cosmetic procedures. I am truly baffled by how vapid she is?! It’s like she’s a parody of an influencer and not a real person 😂

omg I get my flat cleaned for free 😌 omg I got sent a load of food for free 😌 omg my routine is restored I can go to my barre class again 😌

She has no substance. She has no friends. She has no hobbies. Dear Lord. What a sad little life, Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 39

goaldigger

VIP Member
"For the last 4 months I've been desperate to get away"
FFS woman, you "got away" to Cornwall to avoid being in London during a pandemic, you lived in a massive house, right on the beach with your boyfriend and played happy families. Something most people could only have dreamed of.
She literally lives in fucking Emily Land with no real understanding what is going on on the real world :mad:

Reactions: 39

mileymoo

Emily just said in her new video that she's "probably going to marry James". There's probably a James sized hole in her apartment door right now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her newest insta post about how she’s been robbed of her time and “my whole 23rd year of life has been COVID so far” give it a REST. 1. Her birthday was only a couple months ago, 2. And what?? What about her life has changed? She has COVID to thank for getting to spend more time with her elusive boyfriend than she could ever dreamed of. She’s seen all her family, still getting her nails done, her lips done, buying designer bags and shopping at Zara. What exactly about her life has changed? She has nothing to complain about she’s so unaware of the privileged, charmed life she leads. People have lost jobs, lived in complete isolation, lost family members to the virus...she’s a twat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
So a video that was uploaded on the morning of the restrictions being lifted, contained footage from an appointment that took place after restrictions were lifted.

Jesus, gotta give it to her... genuinely didnt realise Emily had mastered time travel but fair play!
Well her boyfriend has been to the year 3000, maybe he gave her some tips....

• Haha
Reactions: 36

L1v

71F5FD2D-9FD2-44F5-9251-7822A226021C.jpeg

Other people are also getting sick of her bragging about LA in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 35

YellowLilly

"I'm not the leanest but I don't need to be, nobody's going to be seeing me in a bikini anytime soon" - from someone who is at the lightest end of healthy or possibly even underweight, is so damaging for teens to hear 😭 If you look back through her Instagram she used to share images of her body that were very like old "thinspo" images of Tumblr back in the day. I think she has always done this and wants people to think "is she anorexic, is she not" or just "wow she's so skinny". She loves the attention but it's so triggering. And then has the audacity to say "look away if you're triggered by numbers". She really pisses me off!! And does she never consider Sophie who is at a vulnerable age for this kind of thing and obviously watches her videos and looks upto her as a sister :(

• Angry
Reactions: 34

YellowLilly

Cant believe that Charlie did that to her and she still insists Jake is her worst ex. That's so horrible and malicious of her!! If Jake actually did something wrong she would say what. He clearly hasn't and she's just mad he loves Lead

Reactions: 32