Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread! Had to shorten the name but thankyou to @Jesuschristo.

Previous thread round up:
- Embarrassing instagram lives with James and Emily.
- Emily is now back in London or wherever, James has his family in Cornwall.
- Emily redecorated his house only to leave after a few weeks.
- More lies from Emily.
- More breaching of lockdown rules.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I know there’s a few people here that may be triggered by Emily speaking about her weight in her new vlog. Just please don’t watch it.

In this vlog and the last one she talks about how she had such a drastic life change. She doesn’t talk about it like it was a good experience. I know lockdown has been hard for everyone but you’d think she would say ‘but at least I got to spend 4 months with my bf’. Yet more stupid running around to b&m and tk maxx. Yes I know you can go to shops but she’s been to like 4/5 shops over two days which is excessive.

Reactions: 14
was just coming here to say this! I dislike her so much
Literally a minute in “I don’t weigh myself often so it’s not a big deal” and “if numbers aren’t healthy for you then you know don’t watch this”. Firstly you made it a big deal by making it the vlog title and numbers clearly aren’t healthy for you

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks so unhealthy in her latest Instagram post. Yet every comment is like “OMG you look UHMAYzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a prat. She keeps going out shopping cause she doesn't have any cleaning products? You apparently had friends staying in your flat for a number of weeks. If I'd stayed in a friends flat and was using their cleaning products I would have replaced them and made sure they had stuff when they got back, especially in the current t situation. I'm sure most people would?

Her video title would be triggering to a lot of people and ultimately why does it even matter? She is still slim. She didn't even put on that much weight in the four months. This just highlights again that she has a issue with her weight generally.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she ACTUALLY had any friends staying in her apartment over lockdown. I’m pretty sure she just said that to make it look like it wasn’t going to be empty for security reasons
After all she DOESNT HAVE ANY bleeping FRIENDS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
It’s not even that she’s slim that makes this vlog title awful for everyone else but she has so many young viewers. I’m in my early 30s so I can see through it and not let it phase me, but if I was a teenager and I saw someone who wears kids clothes talking about lockdown weight then I’d find it really damaging.

Reactions: 18
Also why the hell when she spent the whole of lockdown making out she was walking loads and working out loads, is she now making out like she didn’t do any exercise ‘tried to do the chloe ting thing but y’know not really’
YOU MADE A WHOLE VIDEO ON IT?

she is literally the ducking dumbest witch ever

Reactions: 25
Also why the hell when she spent the whole of lockdown making out she was walking loads and working out loads, is she now making out like she didn’t do any exercise ‘tried to do the chloe ting thing but y’know not really’
YOU MADE A WHOLE VIDEO ON IT?

she is literally the ducking dumbest witch ever

Even when she wasn’t doing the Chloe ting work out weeks she was always saying in the vlogs or wherever that she was gonna go do a workout and that she had been on multiple walks a day. Really? again EmLIE!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she ACTUALLY had any friends staying in her apartment over lockdown. I’m pretty sure she just said that to make it look like it wasn’t going to be empty for security reasons
After all she DOESNT HAVE ANY bleeping FRIENDS
I don't think she had any friends over either which makes the whole I have no cleaning products tit even stupider. Seriously you might have run out of one or two things but to have nothing?

Reactions: 5
Wait? Didn’t she turn that “crazy” room into a home gym? But now she’s didn’t work out and ate lots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm not the leanest but I don't need to be, nobody's going to be seeing me in a bikini anytime soon" - from someone who is at the lightest end of healthy or possibly even underweight, is so damaging for teens to hear 😭 If you look back through her Instagram she used to share images of her body that were very like old "thinspo" images of Tumblr back in the day. I think she has always done this and wants people to think "is she anorexic, is she not" or just "wow she's so skinny". She loves the attention but it's so triggering. And then has the audacity to say "look away if you're triggered by numbers". She really pisses me off!! And does she never consider Sophie who is at a vulnerable age for this kind of thing and obviously watches her videos and looks upto her as a sister :(

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Can someone give a run down of that weight vid, I will find it triggering and dont want to watch her go on about how fat she might feel ect xxx

thank you xx <3

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agreed - there was no one staying at her flat (who could it have been?? She has no friends!) plus the fridge was COMPLETELY empty when she got back - if there were people staying there there probably would’ve been one or two things in it; same with dishwasher tablets...she had none at all.

I don’t have weight stuff triggering but even I noticed she mentioned it a heck of a lot...she spent pretty much the whole vlog yabbering on about it. She can preach all she wants about how it’s healthy and normal to put weight on, but she spoke about it far too much but for someone who has a healthy relationship with it. Also the dramatic edit after she weighed herself tells me she probably had a breakdown or a negative reaction...what was the point of the clip if she didn’t even film her reaction?!

Reactions: 10
Can someone give a run down of that weight vid, I will find it triggering and dont want to watch her go on about how fat she might feel ect xxx

thank you xx <3
She started the vlog by saying that she was going to weigh herself today because she's interested but also that it's so not a big deal (even though she keeps going on and on about it and used it as the title). But she waited until the middle of the vlog to actually do it, almost like building up suspense. She made a point of guessing how much weight she had put on before and more general weight talk. She spoke about how she's usually oh so busy travelling but in lockdown she was inactive so she thinks she's put on weight. And she kept saying things like "but that's okay, it's totally normal to put on weight and I'm filming this so that you don't feel bad about yourself". Imo that's not a valid argument because she's not the right person to be saying that considering she's extremely skinny before and after lockdown. Then after she weighed herself and said how much she had gained and said that it's okay because she won't be going on holiday anytime soon. Basically made a huge deal out of the whole thing whilst at the same time saying that it wasn't a big deal. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
She started the vlog by saying that she was going to weigh herself today because she's interested but also that it's so not a big deal (even though she keeps going on and on about it and used it as the title). But she waited until the middle of the vlog to actually do it, almost like building up suspense. She made a point of guessing how much weight she had put on before and more general weight talk. She spoke about how she's usually oh so busy travelling but in lockdown she was inactive so she thinks she's put on weight. And she kept saying things like "but that's okay, it's totally normal to put on weight and I'm filming this so that you don't feel bad about yourself". Imo that's not a valid argument because she's not the right person to be saying that considering she's extremely skinny before and after lockdown. Then after she weighed herself and said how much she had gained and said that it's okay because she won't be going on holiday anytime soon. Basically made a huge deal out of the whole thing whilst at the same time saying that it wasn't a big deal. Ugh.
thank you, ill not watch it xx

If she actually had a healthy relationship with weight then she would've thought "oh I'm curious to see if I've put on weight over lockdown", weighed herself in private and then forgot about it and moved on. But instead she talked about it over 2 vlogs. She puts a trigger warning but Emily how about JUST NOT MAKING THE VIDEO. Sorry this has really pissed me off 😂 It's like 50% of her content revolved around her finding ways to show off and talk about her tiny body whilst pretending that she's oblivious.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.