Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping this is one of her old posts and she’s going to be like omg guys of course I’m not on a plane right now. Like she did with that tube photo.

Reactions: 5
So, she’s flying somewhere or looking for attention......🤔

I'm putting my tick in box two, because.......

Thats just so Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing as they were in ikea Exeter less than 24 hours ago, I don’t think it’s a new pic. They have the dog so would have had to take him somewhere after taking all the stuff they bought back to Cornwall
She’s such an attention seeker 🙄

Reactions: 5
So, she’s flying somewhere or looking for attention......🤔

I'm putting my tick in box two, because.......

Thats just so Emily.
She’s an attention seeking girl who needs to sort herself out!!! She is really really desperate for people to talk about her

Reactions: 11
I'm so confused as to why she is spending so much time, effort and money on redecorating James's house in Cornwall. Do they plan to live there permanently?
Also, it really irks me that she keeps using 'we' and 'our' when she talks about James's house. Just because you are in a relationship with someone and you are temporarily living in their home during lockdown, doesn't automatically make it your home. She hasn't financially contributed to its purchase and when they split up (when not if), she has no legal rights to it. I would understand if they were engaged/married or they had bought the house together or her name had been put on the deeds, but that just isn't the case. It just is so bizarre.

Reactions: 19
I'm so confused as to why she is spending so much time, effort and money on redecorating James's house in Cornwall
Let’s look on the bright side, his next 20 something upgrade will at least have some nice new items to clean and cook with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how much time they’ll actually spend there when lockdown is over. He’ll be back in LA, she’ll follow him there and after so long away I doubt he’ll be in any rush to get back.

Reactions: 1
"we do live here anyways" sorry since when??
Does she genuinely think people are stupid? How can she say they live there anyway when she has a flat in London and before lockdown, she’d never even shown his Cornwall house!!

Reactions: 16
The start of the vlog is pathetic taking about how crazy it is that it's the first time she's stepped inside starbucks and ikea in 3 months.
Just shows how materialistic these vloggers are if they cant go a few months without shopping

Reactions: 8
Forgive me if I'm not trendy and cool anymore what what the hell is she wearing in the new vlog thumbnail!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Our living situation is kinda confusing, but yes it will be changing soon”

well she’s not lying....😐 Emily you’re not lying!!!
Either he

1) fucks off back to LA
2) he’s due a trade in or an upgrade on his contract*....in the next 6 to 12 months.

(his *girlfriend, not the house)

Not lying!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am very curious as to why the've suddenly decided to start doing up this house in Cornwall...they've been there 3 months and done nothing with it. I know Ikea wasn't open but there were still places delivering and they could have been doing other stuff. It would have been actual content for her to film.

Reactions: 3
Bet she's given up her flat in London, she'll go to LA with him (because her UK fan base is dwindling and she needs to up her appeal) and this will be their UK home. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.