Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven't looked here in a lil while but some thoughts have come to mind recently

1) why is emily swearing all of a sudden? iā€™m fairly sure she used to pride herself on the fact she didnā€™t swear but now sheā€™s titled two videos ā€œcanā€™t do nails for ishhhā€ and ā€œiā€™m that lockdown b!tchā€ (fair enough its not explicit but itā€™s still swearing imo) ā€” is she copying someone? new clickbait technique for the 12 year olds that arenā€™t allowed to swear? lol be

2) she mentioned she couldnā€™t go to costa recently as itā€™s so far away & the only close ones are at service stations but she doesnā€™t drink cowā€™s milk.... iā€™m fairly sure that every service station iā€™ve been to in the UK (and a few as iā€™ve travelled to and from uni!) has milk alternatives... unless she literally just means the costa machines?

3) god the flogging is really getting boring now isnā€™t it

1) why is emily swearing all of a sudden? iā€™m fairly sure she used to pride herself on the fact she didnā€™t swear but now sheā€™s titled two videos ā€œcanā€™t do nails for ishhhā€ and ā€œiā€™m that lockdown b!tchā€ (fair enough its not explicit but itā€™s still swearing imo) ā€” is she copying someone? new clickbait technique for the 12 year olds that arenā€™t allowed to swear? lol
did she see my post or something? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

953400D5-B736-4D90-9087-227AA9E1147A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also does it annoy anyone else the amount she says ā€˜and all things like thatā€™
it irritates me so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haven't looked here in a lil while but some thoughts have come to mind recently

1) why is emily swearing all of a sudden? iā€™m fairly sure she used to pride herself on the fact she didnā€™t swear but now sheā€™s titled two videos ā€œcanā€™t do nails for ishhhā€ and ā€œiā€™m that lockdown b!tchā€ (fair enough its not explicit but itā€™s still swearing imo) ā€” is she copying someone? new clickbait technique for the 12 year olds that arenā€™t allowed to swear? lol be

2) she mentioned she couldnā€™t go to costa recently as itā€™s so far away & the only close ones are at service stations but she doesnā€™t drink cowā€™s milk.... iā€™m fairly sure that every service station iā€™ve been to in the UK (and a few as iā€™ve travelled to and from uni!) has milk alternatives... unless she literally just means the costa machines?

3) god the flogging is really getting boring now isnā€™t it

did she see my post or something? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 153774
This is SO funny. I literally thought the same when she said fanny other day. I know itā€™s not major but the faces she used to pull and how much she hated Jake doing it and now sheā€™s doing it what for clickbait?

Reactions: 4
Why is she harping on about how ā€œI canā€™t drink dairyā€ yet proceeds to eat cheese, butter etc etc bloody hell EmLIE

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she harping on about how ā€œI canā€™t drink dairyā€ yet proceeds to eat cheese, butter etc etc bloody hell EmLIE
Sheā€™s such an idiot. If she has gone a long time without drinking milk (which I do believe is true as sheā€™s had alternatives) and then tried to drink cows milk again her body will struggle to digest it. This absolutely doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s lactose intolerant šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she says these things as a way to get out of eating it. When u see her eating it, its prob very controlled nd careful with how much she uses but when out or if other ppl making food ect she can just say ā€˜i cnt eat thatā€™ to avoid looking like shes dieting.

Iā€™ve mentioned her views being low before, but wow theyā€™re just getting worse! Compare her to other YouTubers with similar numbers or subscribers and the difference is huge. Apart from her videos which generally do well no matter who you are because a lot of people are searching the title anyway (e.g Chloe Ting results), her videos are doing very badly for someone with such a big following. It made me wonder could she have bought some of her subscribers? Is that a thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve mentioned her views being low before, but wow theyā€™re just getting worse! Compare her to other YouTubers with similar numbers or subscribers and the difference is huge. Apart from her videos which generally do well no matter who you are because a lot of people are searching the title anyway (e.g Chloe Ting results), her videos are doing very badly for someone with such a big following. It made me wonder could she have bought some of her subscribers? Is that a thing?
Someone said earlier that she is only making vids that are such obviously sponsored content, shes going to lose viewers bc her whole vlog is like 2 mins of her life and the other 20 mins talking about why you should buy this straightener, i feel like unless she has a brand breathing down her neck to post something for money, she has 0 motivation to make content, no one wants to see content that is obvi just ads

Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it weird that she got that dog with Jake and then she literally stole him and now shes playing house with James and the dog lol. Someone make her a stay at home wife already, at least sheā€™ll stop with the boring content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it weird that she got that dog with Jake and then she literally stole him and now shes playing house with James and the dog lol. Someone make her a stay at home wife already, at least sheā€™ll stop with the boring content
Yupp, her last video is so like, all i want to do is make food and clean up after a dead beat guy and ill be happy lol. She spends so much time trying to seem mature/sophisticated but she will look back and realize she didnt have any fun

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yupp, her last video is so like, all i want to do is make food and clean up after a dead beat guy and ill be happy lol. She spends so much time trying to seem mature/sophisticated but she will look back and realize she didnt have any fun
not to mention she dumped Cody on her parents for what the last 18 months? 2 years? Just picks him up when she wants to play house.its disgusting.

Reactions: 21
Wow her view count really is shocking At the moment isnā€™t it. Looks like being boring AF is finally catching up to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find something so off about James when I see videos of him in social situations. He seems really awkward and childlike which surprised me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.