Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys also notice in her most recent upload she talked about the light and said “ignore the light WE can’t decide on what to do with it” or something to that effect. Why is she talking like she’s now moved in and it’s their home. I bet James couldn’t give a shiny tit if she was there or not. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so thin and depressed in those photos on Instagram! She needs help

Reactions: 3
Wait Em, how is that not his second home? and you were not there since lockdown!!!!!!! You made a video about being at your parents during lockdown, also she keeps saying "our house", he doesnt even want to be with her, but shes so desperate to be a housewife to a 40 year old at 23. Have fun with that. Itll be so funny to see how she tries to spin the story when he dumps her for a new shinier 18 year old first chance he gets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but it’s absolute bullshit.
She travelled to her family home on the Friday, was filming with her mum on the Saturday and then lockdown was announced on the Sunday.
Does she think people are bleeping stupid?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She has a group chat with subscribers. She’s clearly told them to go comment on her insta post. Just me that finds that super weird?

• Haha
She is so thin and depressed in those photos on Instagram! She needs help
Shes looking really really skinny, tired and not healthy (not an attractive look), swollen, puffy face (maybe from crying so much). She does not seem like she is doing very well. She could do vlogs (like vlogmas), its not like she ever went to many places before, most of her vlogs were filmed at home anyway, so whats the difference? But she doesnt want us to see how sad her life is.

Reactions: 5
Did you guys also notice in her most recent upload she talked about the light and said “ignore the light WE can’t decide on what to do with it” or something to that effect. Why is she talking like she’s now moved in and it’s their home. I bet James couldn’t give a shiny tit if she was there or not. 🙄
James has owned that house for over a decade, so he quite obviously doesn’t care that there’s no light over the dining table (!!!!) She’s just trying to put her stamp on the place and convince him she’s worth keeping around. Sad.

Reactions: 11
Long time reader first time poster! I just watched her new vlog and she just blows my mind. Even how she talks is so fake and high pitched! When she talks to start it’s all squeaky and over the top then when she’s talking about movies her voice is low and sounds normal! Then at the end it’s like she’s trying to make her voice raspy and croaky!? Also “my mum and dad recommended it to me which is just SoOoO random” stfu Emily.

Reactions: 6
Just wondering whether EmiLIE had previously mentioned suffering with hay fever? I know that hay fever can start at any age/affect you at any point in life but just curious really. I have a conspiracy theory that the hay fever is a cover story for her crying over James and their failed relationship 😂😂

I think she is looking really unhealthy, the undereating and over exercising is catching up with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just wondering whether EmiLIE had previously mentioned suffering with hay fever? I know that hay fever can start at any age/affect you at any point in life but just curious really. I have a conspiracy theory that the hay fever is a cover story for her crying over James and their failed relationship 😂😂

I think she is looking really unhealthy, the undereating and over exercising is catching up with her.
I cringe thinking about her asking James to take her photos, I bet he is so grumpy and reluctant while she poses until she gets the right one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how she’s now tagged Cornwall in her pictures like she suddenly is ready to share where they are.... she broke lock down rules for sure, doesn’t matter if it was before it was formally announced when she left her home in London the advice was to avoid travel unless it was essential.....
Well if Dom did it 😐 guess she thinks it's ok. Lockdown is easing etc. The situation is the same, it's as dangerous as it was in March for instance. Difference is it's sunny, people are bored and M needed to be with James. Dom C stated clearly there is a loophole if one needs childcare, and James can't be look after himself can he. She is responsible for a 36 year old man child. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster! However, the thread title of this truly made me laugh so I signed up to put my two pence in. I started watching Emily when she was with Jake, and then they broke up and I just gave up with her. However, since she's been with James, it's sparked an interest, purely as I used to be obsessed with Busted and McFly. The thing I don't understand about her, is that she has always been obsessed with McFly (specifically Danny) and I think I vaguely remember her saying she hated Busted (how the tables have turned). She even posted a video with Dougie last year and the title was 'NEVER HAVE I EVER WITH DOUGIE FROM MCFLY (MY FAVOURITE BAND)'. Her vlogs used to revolve around concerts and adoring them, and I actually once bumped into her after a Busted concert a few years ago (thought she hated them? 🤔) and got a photo with her (when I used to like her, so cringe to think I did that now). But to me, her being with James (who has always creeped me out since day 1) is just her way of fulfilling that 'boyband wifey' role she's always wanted to play, but of course she can't have Danny and all the other members are taken, so she's taken the only available one - who clearly doesn't want to be with her. Sorry for the super long post, but she's gotten boring and I think she's realising she'll never be the boyband wife she's wanted her entire life. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster! However, the thread title of this truly made me laugh so I signed up to put my two pence in. I started watching Emily when she was with Jake, and then they broke up and I just gave up with her. However, since she's been with James, it's sparked an interest, purely as I used to be obsessed with Busted and McFly. The thing I don't understand about her, is that she has always been obsessed with McFly (specifically Danny) and I think I vaguely remember her saying she hated Busted (how the tables have turned). She even posted a video with Dougie last year and the title was 'NEVER HAVE I EVER WITH DOUGIE FROM MCFLY (MY FAVOURITE BAND)'. Her vlogs used to revolve around concerts and adoring them, and I actually once bumped into her after a Busted concert a few years ago (thought she hated them? 🤔) and got a photo with her (when I used to like her, so cringe to think I did that now). But to me, her being with James (who has always creeped me out since day 1) is just her way of fulfilling that 'boyband wifey' role she's always wanted to play, but of course she can't have Danny and all the other members are taken, so she's taken the only available one - who clearly doesn't want to be with her. Sorry for the super long post, but she's gotten boring and I think she's realising she'll never be the boyband wife she's wanted her entire life. 🤷‍♀️
This! I bet she thought she’d be hanging out with McFly all the time but it hasn’t really worked out like that lol. What was she like when you met her?

Reactions: 7
This! I bet she thought she’d be hanging out with McFly all the time but it hasn’t really worked out like that lol. What was she like when you met her?
Honestly so underwhelming, it was quite quiet when we left and I saw her in one of the large corridors leading out of the venue (Genting Arena in Birmingham) and I remember running up to her and asking for a photo and chatting a bit, and she was like nice but just sort of flat?? I mean I don’t know how youtubers are “supposed” to act but yeah was very underwhelmed after! After that I never watched her properly again :LOL:😂 I just searched my messages to find the photo, and my friend asked what she was like and the first thing I said was “so skinny, like a twig” and you’ll see by the photo I was small (size 8) so underneath the jacket she was deffo smaller even then!! And yes I 1000% agree that she deffo thought she’d be hanging out with McFly all the time! Sorry hun, just the Loser Kid in Loserville for you xoxo

Attachments

“Not going to mess my feed up with a black square on the grid guyzzz but here’s some links to BLM stuff Zoe Sugg put on her stories”

that’s basically Emily Canham today. also Em Sheldon who is also a piece of trash.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly so underwhelming, it was quite quiet when we left and I saw her in one of the large corridors leading out of the venue (Genting Arena in Birmingham) and I remember running up to her and asking for a photo and chatting a bit, and she was like nice but just sort of flat?? I mean I don’t know how youtubers are “supposed” to act but yeah was very underwhelmed after! After that I never watched her properly again :LOL:😂 I just searched my messages to find the photo, and my friend asked what she was like and the first thing I said was “so skinny, like a twig” and you’ll see by the photo I was small (size 8) so underneath the jacket she was deffo smaller even then!! And yes I 1000% agree that she deffo thought she’d be hanging out with McFly all the time! Sorry hun, just the Loser Kid in Loserville for you xoxo
How tall were you lol, if I met her I would wanna see if she was taller/shorter/same height as I wanna see how tall she actually is 😂

Reactions: 1
“Not going to mess my feed up with a black square on the grid guyzzz but here’s some links to BLM stuff Zoe Sugg put on her stories”

that’s basically Emily Canham today. also Em Sheldon who is also a piece of trash.
God forbid she’d put up the black square with the correct hashtag #blackouttuesday

God forbid she’d put up the black square with the correct hashtag #blackouttuesday
her Excuse is a cop out! She just doesn’t want to mess up her feed. Same with Em Sheldon of Emtalks.

they just want to tick the box and move on. Pretty gross. I hope people remember these inauthentic bastards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.