Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what always confuses me is we are all not fans and see this fake tit, pretending she eats this that or whatever ect but her dedicated fans dont?how? .. if they all love nd care surely they watch videos nd know thats nt how she eats..
Like I eat quite healthily and if im to have a takeaway it wudnt be mcds. When my friends all excited bout mcds opening i werent in the group chat like YH CANT WAIT, they wud think i was bein sarcastic or say wtf, as they know i dnt eat that..

Reactions: 1
Why even bother showing us the s’mores if you’re not eating them? If I did a video, I’d be showing my food and not what my bf eats. It’s clearly to show us she’s restricting herself.
I wonder what James actually thinks about it all?

Reactions: 5
Not to mention a huge waste of money. Maybe she ate off camera later but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I actually think that would be worse if she ate more off camera. She’d then be promoting to her young, impressionable audience “to look like me, just starve yourself” but then stuffing her face behind the scenes. Either way, she’s setting an unhealthy example to her audience.

I think he is a bit fed up with it, she can't let go and have fun. I inagine she's uptight in every department tbh it's probably not helped by how he's treating her. He is making her more insecure, a vicious circle 😠 i mean i wouldn't reallu want to eat that stuff he has either, but a baked banana on the bbq, a lot of greens or some bbq cauliflower steaks with the burger etc. Yum. Girl (and guy) need more fibre in their diet 😁😁😁

Reactions: 1
The comment on the Tik Tok is still there,I just came to comment about it. Everyones calling her on it and asking what's funny because the other day Flo put up a video of feeling down as people were commenting on her arm hair. What a sad little girl our M is

Reactions: 12
I just watched her haul. I’m not sure if its the camera/ lighting etc but shes looking very grey and withdrawn in the face atm. Maybe this undereating is catching up?

I also noticed how shes starting to get the “bobble head vibe” - when your body is so skinny but your head is (obviously) still the normal big size And because you’re skinny it makes your head look massive like a bobble head. Not a good look

Also. Her ankles/ calves are so big and thick! I didnt notice until now but i cant stop noticing. Is this a side effect from arthritis?

Reactions: 6
What concerns me is that she put on twitter saying she’s going to try and walk 20000 steps a day for her youtube video? Like? Why? Very concerning

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just watched her haul. I’m not sure if its the camera/ lighting etc but shes looking very grey and withdrawn in the face atm. Maybe this undereating is catching up?

I also noticed how shes starting to get the “bobble head vibe” - when your body is so skinny but your head is (obviously) still the normal big size And because you’re skinny it makes your head look massive like a bobble head. Not a good look

Also. Her ankles/ calves are so big and thick! I didnt notice until now but i cant stop noticing. Is this a side effect from arthritis?
Arthritis would explain the ankles. Side not does she actually ever talk about the fact that she has arthritis, I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk about it, she could really use her platform and experience to raise awareness.On the calves someone commented on her video saying your calf size doesn’t fluttered and she said that hers does.

I think it's quite sad that her family and boyfriend don't take enough interest in her to see that she has very serious issues with food and body image. A lot of people go to great lengths to hide their issues but she's literally putting it out there for the world to see. I don't like Emily at all, I think you can tell that she's a nasty witch, but it is sad that she's not getting help and is obviously an incredibly unhappy person in herself. Not only is she doing it to herself, she's promoting all this to young and impressionable girls. I can totally understand why Lucy Flight moved out, it must have been very difficult for her living with Emily.

Reactions: 6
This concerns me a lot. I really hope for her own health she doesn’t do some thing so drastic :(
222CDF9A-980D-4EB0-AF9F-B1692FBAE075.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Why is James just letting her post online? What about her management? Surely they have a duty of care! Her mum must be worried about her? She’s getting deeper and deeper into whatever it is she has!

If she’s gonna walk that much every day then she’s probably going to need to be eating more. If she does it while still eating so little food then she’s gonna end up losing too much weight.

She’s such a damaging character to her audience, it genuinely scares me. If she thinks she’s ‘stodgy’, then I’m an absolute elephant. Does no good for anyone’s self confidence to hear the things she says. Makes me think she would be disgusted if she ever saw me!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her vlog it is Soooo boring!
I have been watching hello October recently and she just has a personality, her vlogs show more effort and not just all about her, Emily’s content during lockdown has been AWFUL

Reactions: 3
I agree. Someone with an already lovely figure and isn’t happy with it saying they are wanting to attempt to walk 20k steps a day is so damaging to other young girls. I have recovered from anorexia and I am much more aware of disordered behaviours in others as I’ve lived through it myself. 20k steps a day is what nearly killed me!! I just hope her audience don’t follow her steps in that regard. Especially when she knows she has arthritis 🙁😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she doesn’t pass out more, if she continues to have her normal diet and the 20,000 steps she’ll be putting her body under so much stress, surely 10,000 is enough, most people don’t do that currently/she probably hasn’t done in awhile

Reactions: 8
James isn't making her feel great then 💔 most people gain a few lbs when in a happy relationship. The video i watched was all, here's some steak, i won't be eating it, sugar need a substitute, james is making smores...i won't eat them but I'll roast a marshmallow for him. She needs to let go a little and not be so worried to live her life. Said it on the other thread, but she and Helen Anderson need to swap livee for a week. (But both be single!) 😃
She really does, one day she'll wake up and realize she wasted her 20s being obsessed with cleaning, losing weight, getting work done, and appearances, all while being truly miserable inside (which im convinced she is)

Why even bother showing us the s’mores if you’re not eating them? If I did a video, I’d be showing my food and not what my bf eats. It’s clearly to show us she’s restricting herself.
I wonder what James actually thinks about it all?
That would assume he actually thinks about her at all

Arthritis would explain the ankles. Side not does she actually ever talk about the fact that she has arthritis, I don’t think I’ve ever heard her talk about it, she could really use her platform and experience to raise awareness.On the calves someone commented on her video saying your calf size doesn’t fluttered and she said that hers does.
She wouldnt want anyone to think shes anything less than "goals" and i dont think its a bad thing, but i can see emily not wanting people to think she has any health issues.

Her parents arent going to say anything bc theyre so used to her letting her get her own way even if its detrimental to her health, thing is she has no actual friends, shes pushed them all away, she seems to be acquaintances with Lucy and Adam when it suits her, but I don't think they have the type of relationship where they truly care about each other. She's with a guy who doesnt give two sh*ts about her and she's pushed her family away for that relationship. She's really put herself in an awful situation.

Last edited:
View attachment 141315
Hey long time lurker first time poster. I can’t stand Emily Canham for many many reasons however I was scrolling tik tok and came across this. The video was about a lovely female named Flo who is documenting her weight loss journey via tiktok and her aim is to fit back into her jeans. A girl made a video explaining how she hopes flo does fit into her jeans and is doing well with her diet. I was scrolling comments and saw Emily had commented this. Correct me if I’m wrong but I find it rather rude. Why is it funny?
crying at this girls comment tho 😭😭 own up which one of you is it?? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.