Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. His reaction to someone saying he’s not into her.
He reallllllt isn’t is he? Painful.

Reactions: 4
WOOOOOW this is so painful to watch.he is so not into her. He ignores her so much and the way she's forcing it is so cringe I can't cope

Reactions: 5
He really doesn't want to talk about her and she's dying for him to....this is so cringe!

Reactions: 6
It’s like watching a car crash and knowing there’s gonna be casualties but you just can’t look away....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who else thinks she got james pished/stoned and dragged him on insta live?

Reactions: 3
its on her linkedin!
Professional beg,
full time fan girl to anyone with a blue tick.
qualified embarrassing wannabe.
Diploma in editing my photos to make me look like an oompa loompa

Omg full time traveller Emily Canham ‘longest I’ve been in the country for 5 years’ duck offfffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every question, we were going to do that weren’t we... stares and James and he doesn’t answer - makes me think she’s talking BS

• Haha
Who would play you in a movie;
Mila Kunis......

hobo J ;
says you!!!!!

This is so painful i’ve never enjoyed a live more 🙂

he’s 37??? Doesn’t look a day under 45!

• Haha
  • Sad
Guys I did my charity work and tuned in to Emily's live. She point blank refused to answer questions about if her and James are going to move in together after lockdown after loads of questions about it. She went ' guys if I haven't spoken about it then it's not going to be answered and that's just that'. Why does she insist on being so secretive like it's not that deep if they are or are not moving in together so why not just answer.

Also he seemed so bored and uninterested and she was trying to keep eye contact with him but he didn't look at her at all. It's so odd they look so uncomfortable around each other. However I think they deserve each other because they both have massive egos and are strange in different ways lol

Reactions: 5
There’s so many questions being asked and she keeps saying, there’s no questions and when someone said there’s loads she said, yeah that I don’t want to answer... she’s such a bore, only wants to talk about her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.