Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't watch her youtube videos....that's so bad! I know they're awful but Jesus, he's her boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I'm missing out, hope she saves the car crash live :ROFLMAO:

OMG she addressed the first date video and said that they had been together 6 months......she is so reading here!!! Hey girl!!!!👋🏻

Reactions: 6
She she asked James if she could go to Busted Royal Albert Hall... Chris’ reaction of, what are you doing here sums up my thoughts, she just wanted to be with someone famous. She told Chris, James invited her, no you begged for a ticket!

LOL ‘ooh def leppard’
‘Yeah like that’
duck off Emily as if you’ve ever listened to def leppard
I cannot see them being together and having a life together (ie marriage/kids) the age difference is too much, my boyfriend is 2 years younger than me and there are things about that that make things harder for us, i cant imagine that big of a difference!

I think Saffron needs to watch out - Seems like she's James new target :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel brain dead. I watched an hour and 15 mins of that tit.

My boyfriend was watching over my shoulder and said he missed Imogen and pups because atleast pups has something about him and doesn’t come off boring and obnoxious. That’s killed me off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He really doesn't want to talk about her and she's dying for him to....this is so cringe!
The tables have turned, but Jake was such a terrible bf wasnt he? I bet you shes regretting that relationship ending because you always got the vibe Jake literally worshiped her and was really into her, now its the opposite!

Why is it weird that he hasn't met her hairdresser???? WTF!! Do you galz bring your boyfriend to meet your hairdresser???🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise how big the age gap was, it’s crazy. No wonder he comes across as uninterested in her!

Reactions: 1
My thoughts after watching that for far too long but it was a car crash, I couldn’t avoid it.

I dislike Emily as a person. Watching her for the first time on live, she’s WORSE than YouTube. She’s uncut and it she comes across absolutely awful. she strikes me as that girl in school who’d I’d avoid like the plague. I bet she was a witch to be around.

James couldn’t give a tit about her or her fans. He literally said “duck you” or “duck off” to someone’s question and she told him off for swearing. How rude! And he’s sat there with the “I’m above this” attitude to the live

Their relationship is a failed transaction- he needed mini fans for his music and she wanted to raise her profile by dating a boy band member. But it’s failed on both sides. Also who says dating eachother when they’ve been together like 3 years.

they have nothing in common and are totally different people but what they do have in common is they’re both obnoxious, rude, entitled and up themselves people - so match made in heaven really 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her face when she said James was her fave member of McBusted LMAO. She knew she was lying, she couldn't even keep a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
someone commented during the live asking if Emily had received the oil she got her from her amazon wishlist. I’m gobsmacked I didn’t understand why she was tweeting her amazon wishlist before

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg someone said "are you dating?" So sad that her fans dont even know shes had a boyfriend for almost 3 years 😂 actually someone else asked too, also why does he seem annoyed with everything she says, like he acts like shes stupid! Also he acts like he thinks hes too good to be doing an instagram live, she seems like shes trying really hard to be happy and engage with him, like Emily you shouldnt have to try that hard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.