Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she’s already used that audio so there is obviously a reason as to why she’s decided to use it again

Reactions: 7
So I posted a comment on Emily’s tiktok (the ex one) basically saying for emily to worry about herself and today Leah (jakes new girlfriend) liked one of my videos, so Leah and Jake have definitely seen Emily’s tiktok 😬
Did you see jakes insta story him singing a busted song 😂😂

• Haha
Are you lost?

right guys you are constantly hating on m and it’s just fan behaviour tbh. if you didn’t like her you wouldn’t waste your time watching her videos and posting stuff online about her. you don’t know her at all. everyone has a life off of social media so don’t think that in a day all she does is what she posts because there’s so much more to life then a 10 minute video.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
right guys you are constantly hating on m and it’s just fan behaviour tbh. if you didn’t like her you wouldn’t waste your time watching her videos and posting stuff online about her. you don’t know her at all. everyone has a life off of social media so don’t think that in a day all she does is what she posts because there’s so much more to life then a 10 minute video.

Is that the famous sophie canham?????OMGGGG IM SO EXCCITED

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Let me show you to the door, hun
Cute that you made an account just to come here and say that, but you’re missing the point of this website so go carry on being a minion and ignoring all of her selfish behaviour 👋🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think this just proves that Emily’s fan base is preteens.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Feel like they're all just loving the attention atm tbh 🙄
Sorry if this has already been said but i agree. she's been commenting on their YouTube vids for a while and they reply! And I think in jakes say it or shot it vid him and his gf referenced Emily so much. It defo didn't seem like she was jealous but I thought it was the kind of mocking that should stay private? We all talk about exes but not in public. It was a bit weird. I wished that they wouldn't because they are a nice couple unto themselves Without added drama of Emily.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s just that she wants Jake back but she seems to me like she’s just not happy with her life that’s why she’s constantly reminiscing. she’s always talking about 2014 being her best time in life which is quite sad really.
She seems like the sort of person who can’t handle her friends having other friends, she can have all the friends she wants but her friends can ONLY have her or she will get jealous. Almost like everyone around her has to tread on egg shells to keep her happy if they want to be friends with her and do whatever she wants them to. I feel like now Jake has got a girlfriend and has grown up a lot she can’t handle the fact that he’s the one who’s happy and she’s not. It’s almost like she enjoyed not rubbing it in Jake’s face, but she wanted to be the one to move on and she wanted Jake to be upset and unable to get her over her, but now he has moved on (although she’s had multiple relationships since Jake) it’s like she can’t handle it hence why making that video with him..it’s like she wants him to be in love with her so she can have all the attention of multiple guys “fighting” over her. I get the impression she can’t cope with the fact it’s not her who’s in the good relationship. It’s like she doesn’t like other people being happy - she’s the one who has to have the perfect life and be the one doing better than everyone else. I don’t know if that makes any sense? But I used to be friends with a girl like that and Emily displays very similar traits to her.

Reactions: 15
LOL I thought Emily was the only person who called herself M...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her TikTok of how to make the perfect hot chocolate using the hotel chocolate velvetiser, so relatable Em sure your fans have £100+ to fork out on a machine in times like this to make a perfect hot chocolate :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her latest video both her and James swear...I guess she has forgotten about her aversion to swearing and how when Jake used to swear it would make her feel 'uncomfortable' 🤣🤣 another EmiLIE exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest video both her and James swear...I guess she has forgotten about her aversion to swearing and how when Jake used to swear it would make her feel 'uncomfortable' 🤣🤣 another EmiLIE exposed.
I remember when Jake would swear on camera and you could see her cringe and pulling a face, now she's doing it herself? I also recall her saying she 'never swears' because she doesn't see the need for it, yet now she is. 🤥 👀

Reactions: 11
Whilst I always thought it was a bit OTT, I do believe her on the Jake swearing making her uncomfortable thing cos she never swore (even says “oh my goodness” rather than oh my god lol). I feel like she’s trying to be a bit more edgy now with the older musician boyf and fit into his circles

I don’t dislike emily at all (she’s one of very few YouTubers I actually watch) but I feel like she’d be so much better in a relationship that isn’t so one sided. Jake was all him doting on her, charlie was her doting on him (god knows why!) and James seems the same. She’s very pretty, successful in her own way, she could get a nice good looking guy where they both like eachother equally and have that “goals” relationship she clearly wants.

I just came across this girl accidentally on instagram.

she said her hair is now so long that she can’t have it down and straight so needs to have it curly. I’m sorry but what?! I don’t understand how having long hair means it can’t be down and straight. That makes absolutely no sense. Long straight hair is completely possible.

I’m slightly dumbstruck at how stupid she sounds. Does she always talk this much tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just came across this girl accidentally on instagram.

she said her is now so long that she can’t have it down and straight so needs to have it curly. I’m sorry but what?! I don’t understand how having long hair means it can’t be down and straight. That makes absolutely no sense. Long straight hair is completely possible.

I’m slightly dumbstruck at how stupid she sounds. Does she always talk this much tit?
her hair isn’t even that long 🤦‍♀️ My hairs down to the to my tail bone and I could not imagine curling it everyday as it ‘doesn’t work straight’. I love having really long straight hair it’s much better than spending hours curling it with your arms aching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.