Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a scroll back through James’ Instagram and he actually used to post a lot with the girl he was with previously who was an actress, Cristin McCleary. Nice posts too!
And the girl he was seeing before her. And the one before her...
He definitely doesn’t give a duck about Emily

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just having a scroll back through James’ Instagram and he actually used to post a lot with the girl he was with previously who was an actress, Cristin McCleary. Nice posts too!
And the girl he was seeing before her. And the one before her...
He definitely doesn’t give a duck about Emily
Knowing our em, she probs thinks she's 10x hotter than all of these women and just doesn't understand why he isn't the same with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Knowing our em, she probs thinks she's 10x hotter than all of these women and just doesn't understand why he isn't the same with her.
Yh i think she thought james would be head over heels with her cos shes young goodlooking but its been complete opposite. I remeber her saying in a video with adam she doesnt date good looking guys, firstly, who the duck do U think u are. Secondly , why date someone ur nt attracted to? i think its to boost her ego as she thinks they will be infatuated with her, like
Jake. But no emily, your personality is tit and guys arent as shallow as u think.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure that gym wear was gifted, I saw someone else advertising it on instagram yesterday but can't for the life of me remember who.
fab hannah also got the same gymwear. So yep you’re right. Another EmiLie, another undisclosed ad.

Reactions: 6
The trouble is, they have NOTHING in common Other than the fact she’s a fan girl of a lot of the music he’s written.

Its almost like he keeps her around as an ego boost.

Ties in with the fact he’s only ever in content when he’s singing or promoting his band or boasting about songs he’s written...

Reactions: 9
The trouble is, they have NOTHING in common Other than the fact she’s a fan girl of a lot of the music he’s written.

Its almost like he keeps her around as an ego boost.

Ties in with the fact he’s only ever in content when he’s singing or promoting his band or boasting about songs he’s written...
By the sounds of what she was saying, he doesn’t even have music in common.... bit of an issue considering music is his life?

Reactions: 7
I honestly think that he thinks her "lifestyle" is crap and doesn't want to be associated with it. He's into his music and has a talent, (so to speak) whereas Emily is just obsessed with image/trends etc.They really can't have much in common???

Reactions: 10
Poor Emily had to slum it down at b&m, did anyone notice her look of shock and disgust that she had to go there. What a spoilt little girl, going to b&m is so not Emily you guys

Poor Emily had to slum it down at b&m, did anyone notice her look of shock and disgust that she had to go there. What a spoilt little girl, going to b&m is so not Emily you guys
Loo roll from B&M doesn't really fit the 'my boyfriends in a band and he sings to me all the time and omg, we split our time between Cornwall and LA' narrative.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I honestly think that he thinks her "lifestyle" is crap and doesn't want to be associated with it. He's into his music and has a talent, (so to speak) whereas Emily is just obsessed with image/trends etc.They really can't have much in common???
I do think he’s clever enough to know he needs to reach her “market” when the album drops though..........

Reactions: 14
I do think he’s clever enough to know he needs to reach her “market” when the album drops though..........
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he is hanging on until his album comes out.

But at the same time I'm not holding my breath for an album either. He did the same thing multiple times over the years. Every so often he would hype an album or project and it would just never happen. The way he wouldn't shut up about his solo album in January and started posting those tragic photos to hype it and then forgot all about it after a few days is classic James. He obviously doesn't have a record deal or management handling it either, which says a lot about him and his talent.

Reactions: 6
Funny how he said he’s on instagram, when he knows someone called out Emily on his pictures about her TikTok! Something fishy is defo going on with Emily, Jake. James etc ... I think she is playing them

Reactions: 4
I'm so behind here but just watched Emily's new video, I thought James was still in LA, when did he fly back and why?? That's so irresponsible! And is Emily living with him now then? I thought she went back to her mums. So lost!

Reactions: 3
“basically my boyfriend singing to me for 20 mins” or 10 mins of your boyfriend playing over you & then giving in to your requests for one direction
expectations vs reality 🤣

• Haha
The face that many many many people would like to slap... can’t bare these expressions
Omg I've always noticed that she makes the weirdest faces lol, always with the bulging eyes

Is it just me or do they actually look like each other ? 🤣
I think she definitely has a type - slightly chubby white dudes with brown hair that want her to act like their mother. At least from how she's explained her past relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“basically my boyfriend singing to me for 20 mins” or 10 mins of your boyfriend playing over you & then giving in to your requests for one direction
expectations vs reality 🤣
I did think 10 minutes into the video that the title was wrong since there was no singing until that point.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.