Emily Canham #23 I’m at my parents house forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying she wasn't in her natural environment at her parents felt so weird. She seems to be happy-ish and content with them.

Reactions: 11
Had a look at her Pinterest and this was clearly her inspo
So cold and lifeless, I thought she’d go for something more warm and homey considering the vibe of the rest of the house
Maybe James picked the colour

Even Emshel has a nicer kitchen 😂
You’d think with all the time, money and people involved she’d have something that looks exactly like these though, but has the poorly done version!

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused how her family can bare to be around her talking about cooking in her new kitchen when she looks so unwell😳 her boobs have literally checked out and all that dress is showing off is her ribs😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The shelves and brackets look so cheap and tacky. It doesn't even flow properly having to walk around the island to the fridge. The most boring, bland vanilla kitchen. No surprise there. 😴

Also, she has removed the very first video of that house when she first went to visit with her family, and she said she took a short train ride from the house to Bicester, so I am still not convinced the house is anywhere near London. She lies ALL THE TIME.

Chances of her actually living in that house? I'd be surprised if she lasts six months before selling it.

Reactions: 11
Just watched it again properly instead of just the kitchen bit. Anyone else just want to slap and shake her? Her croaky fake crying voice and her "ooh look at me, I'm so wonderful" brag brag brag! Just duck off 🖕🙄 so bloody full of herself!

Reactions: 9
The peeps here on tattle life called it! Never doubt the goss here. She's not too upset about the break up which makes it seem it was a long time coming and probably mutual thing. James is on tour and as someone on here said he frees himself up beforehand for all the groupies. Also she probably finally realised how alone she is at recent weddings etc. and moving into her own home would be a perfect time for a fresh start. I do wonder what happened to all her stuff in LA. Probably just stay there to be tucked away alongside the mango slicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure how they split up and don’t really want to speculate, if somebody has the tea though, id be all ears!!

But I’m commenting because my theory about why she’s so chilled about the break up is because tbh nothing has really changed for her as a result. She got a few holidays a year out of him and I doubt they were texting all day everyday because of the time zones. I know I’d find it far easier to handle a long distance break up the way this has been then a normal breakup! Like think about it; what will really change?

Ps has she sold the Tesla? I recall them buying it together and she referenced ‘my old car’ in her vlog today

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope that was worth her wearing a mask to her sisters wedding.. even in the pics. hole

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.