Emily Canham #23 I’m at my parents house forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "moving to LA" probably started a chain of conversations, she always mentions wanting kids and James clearly doesn't. Maybe she finally realised?

If she fell in love with her architect though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Granted James seemingly didn’t want to commit etc but he provided the closest thing she’ll ever get in regards to the LA influencer dream she was so certain was her calling.

It’s going to be so interesting if she goes to any of the Busted shows - we know the McFly guys will be there and she’d kill to be a part of that world properly.

My bets are on her conveniently having a trip away booked for the tour duration…!

Reactions: 13
So her plan to get nearer to Danny or crack LA by dating James failed then and she's suddenly realised it'll never happen.
That's her dream kitchen? Really? I thought it would be more stunning than that and I'd be jealous, but no.

Reactions: 8
No wonder she’s obsessively hiding her iPhone, her whole house is sponsored by Samsung by the sounds of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her parents just sorting her life out while she prances about in her kitchen acting like a 10 year old. Enablers to the max.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So her plan to get nearer to Danny or crack LA by dating James failed then and she's suddenly realised it'll never happen.
That's her dream kitchen? Really? I thought it would be more stunning than that and I'd be jealous, but no.
All the white in the kitchen just makes it look so empty and bare. It had the potential to be so much better.

Reactions: 9
All the white in the kitchen just makes it look so empty and bare. It had the potential to be so much better.
I can't stand so much white. You're right, it had the potential, what a let down.

Reactions: 4
Her parents just sorting her life out while she prances about in her kitchen acting like a 10 year old. Enablers to the max.
Her mum saying Topps Tiles has probably blocked her number…so her mum is always making the calls to them instead of Emily? Why? She’s 26 years old and her mum has her own job and a family to manage. What does Emily do all day? Also, her going round the kitchen asking which drawer should be for what…it’s your own house omg. Decide for yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon the house was the catalyst. (I mean it could’ve been anything and we’ll never know) but logically it would’ve made sense for them to have a discussion about the next chapter i.e. moving in together into the house. If he still wasn’t arsed, I can see how that might be the final straw for her.

Obvs just speculating, but it looks like she ended it, she was over it long before it ended (she doesn’t look to have gone through a horrific heartbroken period). She either has someone else lined up, or like I said, was over him long ago. I don’t blame her if the latter.

I’m happy for her! If only she’d show a fun carefree side and document getting back into dating etc. or generally just letting her hair down a bit. But that’s just not her is it?
I have friends that were together a very long time and broken up recently after years together. They weren’t progressing their relationship despite talks years ago and ended up just living in the same house but acting more as friends. They both knew it wasn’t working but still cared for each other. They kept having the same arguments and it got to the point they both were like what are we doing we both aren’t happy anymore. I feel if it was him breaking up with her she would have deleted all traces of him from social media.

I believe the catalyst was the house and this is why it has taken longer as she has had to fund certain areas herself rather than jointly. I also wonder if the stress of paying for a house and knowing your relationship is ending has contributed to her weight loss and she will start looking healthier shortly. I could be wrong and I don’t think you will ever hear the full story until years down the line from Emily and it will be her narrative unless James tells someone the details which is unlikely🤣

Also highly disappointed in the kitchen reveal also I don’t feel they have utilised the space very well either.

How long before she sells this house as it reminds her of James too much 🤣

Reactions: 8
telling her dad, omg dad go open that draw over there, dad open that draw look at the bins!

Wow yeah Emily. A plastic tub, never seen anything like it before😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The kitchen was underwhelming
I don’t think the house is that big. I think they extended out on the ground floor to make a bigger kitchen and then up into the loft. I don’t think it’s a small house by any stretch but I don’t think it’s massive it’s in london

Reactions: 14
How does somebody who sits on there arse all day and calls flying to different locations ‘work’ and who just sits posting selfies of her self on the daily, deserve this? I work very difficult 50 hour weeks and struggle to get by most of the time and have to save for one singular luxury. as I’m sure some of you may do as well. Makes no efffffing sense 😂😂

Reactions: 23
THe kitchen is nice but I just hate that sloped ceiling, it makes the whole room like it’s in a basement - dark and dingy.

Also, the build up, the reaction, it’s so immature.

Reactions: 11
How does somebody who sits on there arse all day and calls flying to different locations ‘work’ and who just sits posting selfies of her self on the daily, deserve this? I work very difficult 50 hour weeks and struggle to get by most of the time and have to save for one singular luxury. as I’m sure some of you may do as well. Makes no efffffing sense 😂😂
How do these brain dead talentless morons get so popular anyway

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.