Emily Canham #23 I’m at my parents house forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She back in London in a hotel getting the lost boring nails in the world done as always 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her month of travel will 100% be just pr trips. She’s so full of it. I’m sure she can count on 1 hand how many countries she’s been to that weren’t an ad

she really thinks she can say whatever lie in her videos and that nobody will remember

Reactions: 12
I noticed she was driven from the airport to London, what's the betting the flight was paid for by whatever bullsh!t she is plugging next and that's why she left last minute and before that was saying she didn't know what was happening next!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Still not moved into her house and back at her parents. Just stayed with James in LA for a week or so.

Still not eating.
what a sad little life, jane
---
sorry for the double post

"who spends that much time in their bedroom?"

you do Emily, you do.

"I'm packed, my room is clean and everything has been put away"

tell us you sleep in the spare bedroom without telling us you sleep in the spare bedroom
---
the mango slicer must have caused her to spiral cause she was legit is begging not to go home lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is unboxing a months worth of PR on her Snapchat & likely in a vlog but she’s only been gone a couple of weeks. Why does she lie about the stupidest things.

Reactions: 1
Does James speak in an American accent when he's in LA? 🤢 or was it someone else speaking in the car when she's driving in the latest vlog? It's definitely him sat in the passenger seat 😬

Reactions: 1
Does James speak in an American accent when he's in LA? 🤢 or was it someone else speaking in the car when she's driving in the latest vlog? It's definitely him sat in the passenger seat 😬
I think they’re with another American couple sat in the back of the car. Although James does have that annoying transatlantic accent.

Reactions: 5
She said when they went out for dinner in LA that they had a starter, main and dessert between them. Granted they're big portions, but realistically she went out for dinner and had a few mouthfuls of her boyfriends meal.

Reactions: 8
On her new weird insta post. Looking at her legs, they don’t look as painfully thin anymore. I think she is gradually putting on a little more weight. Definitely doesn’t look like a corpse as much now

Reactions: 4
On her new weird insta post. Looking at her legs, they don’t look as painfully thin anymore. I think she is gradually putting on a little more weight. Definitely doesn’t look like a corpse as much now
I don't think we should be commenting this, even if we see it as a great thing, about someone who very very obviously has an ED and is/was trying to look as thin as possible. She should hopefully be aiming to be healthier and happier. As annoying and fake as I find her, I do hope she gets better ED-wise

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IMG_8714.png
Not sure if it’s just me but she looks a bit healthier here?? Or is it the lighting and angles??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.