Emily Canham #23 I’m at my parents house forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I really am surprised by her kitchen, I bet it cost an arm and a leg but it really is underwhelming and mismatched. As for her I think she’s putting on a brave face, she seems unhinged and very fragile emotionally as well as physically and her face is a mess!

Reactions: 17
I can't stand Emily's constant need to act like living with her parents as an adult is so weird/hard on her....your mother literally gave up the front seat to let you sit there like some massive spoiled baby. She probably gets waited on hand and foot and expects her parents to handle everything "adult" for her, yet wants to act oh so perturbed by living with them.

Reactions: 19
I can't stand Emily's constant need to act like living with her parents as an "adult" is so weird/hard on her....your mother literally gave up the front seat to let you sit there like some massive spoiled baby. She probably gets waited on hand and foot.
Also, living with parents at her age just isn’t that unusual anymore, not sure why she’s acting like it is

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but the whole kitchen reveal made me feel truly embarrassed what is even the big deal?
---
The way she was like oh my gosh with her bleeping dress on thinking she is Cinderella 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Had a look at her Pinterest and this was clearly her inspo
So cold and lifeless, I thought she’d go for something more warm and homey considering the vibe of the rest of the house
Maybe James picked the colour

Even Emshel has a nicer kitchen 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but the whole kitchen reveal made me feel truly embarrassed what is even the big deal?
---
The way she was like oh my gosh with her bleeping dress on thinking she is Cinderella 😂😂😂😂😂
And the fact that she even took a spare change of clothes too? She still behaves like a little girl.
Give it a month and the whole novelty of the new house will wear off and then she’ll be bored again.

Reactions: 4
Had a look at her Pinterest and this was clearly her inspo
So cold and lifeless, I thought she’d go for something more warm and homey considering the vibe of the rest of the house
Maybe James picked the colour

Even Emshel has a nicer kitchen 😂
I always think when people make houses like this with 0 personality it’s just a house to eventually sell, not one you’d make your home!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe how quickly and easily she announced the break up. We all knew it was coming as there was no way he was moving in with her. 5 years of being her sugar daddy, how long do you think they actually spent together (next to each other) in total? Less than 1 year?

Reactions: 21
Wow I can’t believe after all that the relationship is finally over! Who could have seen that one coming,eh?!

It actually feels oddly anticlimactic. There were just so many points during the relationship that it all could have ended and it didn’t.

For what it’s worth, I think it was more her that did the dumping. The whole LA thing was reallly funny last year because we all saw in real time that once she got there properly, she realised that she hated it. I’d say James has no plans to be in London past the busted tour and she finally realised the relationship was going nowhere and she got all she could get out of him.

I 100% believe that she has someone else lined up - she always has someone waiting in the wings.

Reactions: 13
She looks scary thin at the beginning of her new video in the floral dress 😰

She also says she’s starting this new chapter of her life single and she can’t wait to see what’s next. She’s “so happy” and “grateful” for the chapter she has had and excited for the chapter to come
Her overuse of the word "chapter" was annoying and no one is immediately grateful and happy after a break up. My question is, why hasn't she blocked him from her socials? Perhaps waiting for a reconciliation? Watch this space, I'm not buying the whole break up stuff. She is waiting patiently for him to click his fingers.

Reactions: 6
Her overuse of the word "chapter" was annoying and no one is immediately grateful and happy after a break up. My question is, why hasn't she blocked him from her socials? Perhaps waiting for a reconciliation? Watch this space, I'm not buying the whole break up stuff. She is waiting patiently for him to click his fingers.
I just watched the clip and she was very rehearsed and quite nervous. I wonder did James get lawyers involved! The way she said she’d be removing negative comments about him was odd too. I wonder does she have an NDA? Before people jump at me, I know he’s not that famous, or even famous at all anymore, but he always struck me as a control freak and thinks he’s more important that what he is. With the Busted tour coming up I don’t think they’d want her dragging him and the whole thing ended up on the Daily Mail.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her overuse of ‘oh my gosh’ too 🙄 it felt so stilted and awkward

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.