Emily canham #24 honesty about her breakup is a no-no, but her revenge look; well, it’s giving momo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title courtesy of @jl1994

Other than finally to admitting to a break up, can anyone be bothered to do a recap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure how they split up and don’t really want to speculate, if somebody has the tea though, id be all ears!!

But I’m commenting because my theory about why she’s so chilled about the break up is because tbh nothing has really changed for her as a result. She got a few holidays a year out of him and I doubt they were texting all day everyday because of the time zones. I know I’d find it far easier to handle a long distance break up the way this has been then a normal breakup! Like think about it; what will really change?

Ps has she sold the Tesla? I recall them buying it together and she referenced ‘my old car’ in her vlog today

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ps has she sold the Tesla? I recall them buying it together and she referenced ‘my old car’ in her vlog today
She probably bought him out of it? Her Tesla had white interior right? The Tesla they were in in her vlog had black interior - which made me think maybe her parents bought one…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand her parents, they’re so annoying. They both treat and talk to her like a baby! I don’t think Emily has ever been disciplined in her life. Them two walk on eggshells around her. I have never came across such soft arses in my life. I’d hit Emily if she were my own. Spoilt little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Recap: EmLie is no longer James’ long term long distance low commitment casual girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Where did Emily mention the break up?
I wonder if her Tesla will go now james is out of the picture once the lease is up

Reactions: 1
Where did Emily mention the break up?
I wonder if her Tesla will go now james is out of the picture once the lease is up
The first 5 minutes

I don’t think James ever contributed to the car in a substantial way to be honest. I think she just kept saying our car to make them seem more serious than they were and to entice him to come to London more often

Reactions: 17
I hope she shows the next guy she dates cos I’m nosey af. Also she is NOT the type to stay single for long! Single man Alan the Architect, reveal yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I liked her kitchen but not that bit that was white… should have kept it all one colour. Or the random wooden shelve above the sink that looks unfinished…

Reactions: 7
I liked her kitchen but not that bit that was white… should have kept it all one colour. Or the random wooden shelve above the sink that looks unfinished…
It looks cheap.
Thing is, I would sort of get her being happy and fake over excited if this was her first home, or even her forever home. But we all know she won’t end up staying in this house much. She will sell it. It’s so bland and boring. Even the pink wall further up in the house… snooze fest

Reactions: 10
The first 5 minutes

I don’t think James ever contributed to the car in a substantial way to be honest. I think she just kept saying our car to make them seem more serious than they were and to entice him to come to London more often
Ahh I just fast forward to the kitchen lol
It looks like the house is in west london, ima guess near Shepherd’s Bush westfield.. but posher area.
I think she will move into the house now she is single and find a bf in london probs move in with him etc
Can’t lie I was more intrigued to see how she was going to navigate moving into the house with James in LA

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure she will find it that easy to date atm, she looks pretty unwell and that's not attractive.

Surprised she let james go before the busted tour tbh things probably went awry when he didn't take her to Japan and the mango slicer, well was the final straw.

Reactions: 19
Why does she put on that fake posh accent when she speaks? Giving Tanya Burr levels of acting...

Also she seems a bit unhinged being amazed by the kitchen, as if she had never seen it before?! :rolleyes: Find it a bit unnerving her parents indulging in her behaviour meanwhile avoiding the elephant in the room that all her chest bones are showing and she clearly has massive ED issues.

Reactions: 24
I don't think it necessarily sounds like a new relationship, and could just as easily be a recognition of just how unhealthy and stilted a relationship with someone on a different continent, with different dreams, different hobbies, and different plans had become. All too often you don't realise how miserable you've become trying to hold a relationship together (let alone present it as if it's healthy and what you want for an audience) until that weight is no longer on your shoulders.

That said, she could also be in shallow rebound joy mode, but I'd not leap to that after seeing just how unhealthy that relationship looked.

Reactions: 30
I wonder what will happen to all the designer stuff he bought her? Wasn’t one the white Chanel bag that she uses all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you think will happen to all the designer stuff that he bought her? I think one was that white Chanel bag that she uses all the time - wonder if we’ll never see that one again!

im surprised she acknowledged the breakup and LOL at her wearing that dress to go see her kitchen

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.