Emily Canham #20 Lips getting bigger, too much filler, looking like Michael Jacksons Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is delusional here, she could never have been a working model.

Yes, she's fairly tall, quite pretty in a one of the pretty girls in the school year kind of way but being honest her face doesn't photograph brilliantly, her nose isn't a great shape etc. and she was slim (now skinny) those things don't equal successful model. More likely she probably would have been a moody make up artist or a lazy and snobby flight attendant. If she believes she could have modelled based on a few brand deals she got as an influencer she's being very mislead. If she was working as a model the shoot would have a very, very different feel to it. Plus, she wouldn't be getting nearly as much money as she does working as an influencer for these 'shoots'

Summary, she was a pretty girl, but she believes she is one of the most beautiful women to walk the face of the earth. Modeling is brutal, even for those who are successful and earn money at it. (and boring)
She also has the worst crows feet I’ve ever seen on a young person! You’d think someone as obsessed with looks as she is would get Botox…

I wish she’d sort out her lips 🤢 I’m baffled that she can’t see that they look awful?

Reactions: 9
In the general population, Emily is considered pretty, in the modelling world, she is fairly ordinary.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She honestly looks ILL in the opening shot of her new vlog. Lips look horrendous, cheek filler out of control, deathly white and eye bags to boot.

Ok she did say she had food poisoning for the last 48 hours, but yeah I was shocked by how bad she looked.

Reactions: 7
I commented on her latest TikTok saying it’s a shame she’s wearing Canada Goose when there are many alternative down coats out there where animals aren’t harmed, and she’s deleted my comment. Stupid cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I commented on her latest TikTok saying it’s a shame she’s wearing Canada Goose when there are many alternative down coats out there where animals aren’t harmed, and she’s deleted my comment. Stupid cow.
Didn’t Canada Goose stop using real fur like a year ago?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Canada Goose stop using real fur like a year ago?
Yeah, they stopped purchasing real fur in 2021 but some of their products still have real fur in them although they plan on stopping this by the end of the year. Although there’s not much information on this and how their process is going but apparently now they use “reclaimed fur” lmao.

Canada Goose has the ugliest chaviest jackets though and I thought tory Emily doesn’t speak chav

Reactions: 11
Yeah, they stopped purchasing real fur in 2021 but some of their products still have real fur in them although they plan on stopping this by the end of the year. Although there’s not much information on this and how their process is going but apparently now they use “reclaimed fur” lmao.

Canada Goose has the ugliest chaviest jackets though and I thought tory Emily doesn’t speak chav
Unless she'd be happy skinning and wearing Cody there is no reason to be wearing any brand that uses real fur. It is horrific. I worry about how the feathers are acquired for the padding with these clothing item too tbh.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 08.56.32.png

I paused on a very unfortunate angle here, I can really see why people think she's had cheek filler in!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
so sick of seeing her emaciated body on loads of tiktok ads. ADMIT you’re struggling with an ED or cover up, it’s such a bad impression to put out there and also I don’t know why the companies approve the ads. Like, why does she need to be half naked for a mascara advert 🤷‍♀️ just think it’s a bad look. Not intending this as hate at all, and there’s nothing wrong with having an ED, but just admit it and don’t peddle this skeletal aesthetic online to kids

Reactions: 14
so sick of seeing her emaciated body on loads of tiktok ads. ADMIT you’re struggling with an ED or cover up, it’s such a bad impression to put out there and also I don’t know why the companies approve the ads. Like, why does she need to be half naked for a mascara advert 🤷‍♀️ just think it’s a bad look. Not intending this as hate at all, and there’s nothing wrong with having an ED, but just admit it and don’t peddle this skeletal aesthetic online to kids
Yes it’s really concerning to see it being promoted. Also the fact she always pretends she bakes and eats soooo much when it clearly can’t be true. Really damaging 😔

Reactions: 11
I can’t with her new accent and lips in her latest vlog. Can she not hear how annoying she sounds? I had to switch off after food ‘poisoNENG’

Reactions: 5
Emily is on the scrounge for a free Kindle over on her Instagram stories 🙄 she is so transparent.

Has she ever shown any interest in reading / books before?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Emily is on the scrounge for a free Kindle over on her Instagram stories 🙄 she is so transparent.

Has she ever shown any interest in reading / books before?
It makes me so mad when influencers do this. She's got all that money..just BUY one! If she doesn't use it, I'm sure her mum will sell it for her on Facebook 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.