Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I hated the way she tried to make out like it was the viewers who had got it twisted: “some of you seemed to think I was moving there for good” SORRY but you put out a whole video crying about how you finally got your visa and were moving to LA???

It’s such bullshit about how she needs to be here more and that’s the reason why she decided to stay. Her job is fully remote. Why would she “need” to be in the UK?

Just admit you fucked up and changed your mind, gosh. Does she have ANY likeable qualities whatsoever?

Reactions: 44

Brogegadalert

"I deleted the video about me moving to LA, because me crying...gave me the ick" translates to... i deleted the video because people realised the video was full of lies, i was criticised for claiming my parents home with my parents, younger sister and dog who is being boarded there for free is unsafe and i will never move to LA permanently because my boyfriend won't let me, so I'll just claim i never actually said i was moving there 🥴 Can't keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 42

anythingspossible

VIP Member
Her lips look even more worse on live normal footage. They stick out a mile and when she licks her lips its the most gross thing proper pete burns energy.

She also mentioned jake!

What on earth🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her lips look even more worse on live normal footage. They stick out a mile and when she licks her lips its the most gross thing proper pete burns energy.

She also mentioned jake!

What on earth🤣🤣🤣
Wow she looks like a simpsons character from the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lulusxc

did she seriously just say that she “sourced” her top from flannels? so like… you went shopping? using terminology like a personal shopper, clown

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
count the times she has said finally moving out of my parents🤣🤣🤣

I bet her parents cant wait to see the back of her tbh

But she just keeps going back🥲🥲🥲🥲

Even cody hates her
It’s actually so gross and ungrateful how she keeps being like “i’m FINALLY moving out of my parents house, THANK GOD, I HATE living here” then why are you back every week you insufferable bitch?

Reactions: 38

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
The way she treats her dog really rubs me the wrong way? She’s acting as though this is going to be super easy, and that may be the case for her but it won’t be the case for her dog. Having such an unstable living environment isn’t particularly healthy for dogs, her wanting to take her dog is extremely selfish. Her dogs home is her parents house, he grew up there and feels the most comfortable there. Now he’s going to be confined to a 1 bedroom flat with Emily who will up and leave whenever she feels like it. Her going on about how her dog loves the tube and loves london is so laughable because wasn’t the dog last in london when he was a puppy? I’m surprised nobody’s calling her out in the comments

The way she ridicules her family and talks about how terrible living at home has been for her whilst her parents cater to her every need is honestly infuriating. I understand wanting your own space, but she could literally just say that instead of putting down her parents home. She had also never started her complaining with something like “I really appreciate my parents BUT” or “i love that my parents have allowed me to stay here BUT”, so it just seems as though she lacks self awareness and actually just doesn’t appreciate her parents

Reactions: 37

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The little bitch deleted a long arse comment on her shit YT vid about ungrateful of her parents she is. Truth hurts emily. I hope they never let you back.
Her mum seems like the sweetest. How on earth did they create such a fucking error i will never know.
Different strokes but I think she seems like a massive enabler. She used to go and pick Emily up from school whenever she phoned because Emily didn’t want to be there, has let her spoilt brat youngest start the social media parade and has no qualms whatsoever with selling the free stuff Emily receives for profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I found it highly amusing when she said, “I had a kindle that was so old, like FIVE years old’. My Kindle that I use daily is nine years old. Still works perfectly, I don’t need a new one!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her in ages but did I imagine that she was moving to LA? What happened?
She said in her newest vlog that she’s still back and forth but she’s ‘ended up needing to be in the Uk more than she thought’. She also said that ‘some people thought she meant she was moving to LA permanently’ as if she didn’t say that she was moving to LA 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
She’s bringing her dog to London. The same dog she dropped off on her “mom” all those years ago. So unfair to keep uprooting and moving him. Especially if she’s still sOoO fluid and moving around a lot anyway!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

bellbells16

VIP Member
Just like his Cornwall house during lockdown. She seems obsessed with decorating his spare rooms. Very strange indeed
She took over the spare room in her parents house too and redecorated it. No spare room is safe from Emily. Lock your doors people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lammington

VIP Member
Good lord, imagine being with someone for years, and finding that after not seeing you for weeks and them knowing you've just done an international flight to see them, they've packed all traces of you away and CBF getting your supplies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Shoequeen2

EmLie just admit you don't like Los Angeles and you rather stay in England, but James will not move to England so you're at stale mate, it's nearly 5 years you've been together now, it's decide time, break up or one of you make the sacrifice, 5 years is long term come on now.

Reactions: 30

bellbells16

VIP Member
Can someone remind me how old James was when he started dating Emily? I know she was 20… I’ve said it before but everyone would be creeped out if Olivia Neill or Flossie were dating a man in his mid 30s…

So do we think Emily was groomed? If so, I feel sad for her.

OT but on Taylor Swift’s new album she has a song about how now as an adult, she can look back and see how wrong it was John Mayer was dating her as a man in his 30s when she was 19…Demi Lovato also has said the same about how she now sees she was taken advantage of in her long term relationship which started when she was 19 and he was 29.

I just think when Emily reaches her late 20s, she might see sense and feel like James stole her youth and she wasted all this time on him. OR the complete opposite will happen and they will end up getting married…
They started dating during the summer of 2018. Emily was 21 and James was 34 almost 35. I do think he was perusing her for a while when she was 20 and with Charlie. There was definitely an overlap there.

And I know I’m like a broken record, but he’s always dated waaay younger girls.

Gabby was 16, James was 23.
Portia was 21, James was 30.
Kiki was 24, James was 32.

Anyone know how old Sofia is?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30